the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I played this a a while back wasn't really feeling it but decided to come back later to see if things feel better cause I liked the character designs. I'm just not sure honestly. I wanted to like the game I really did it's not bad, it was just the more I read the more I lost interest.

First thing is that a couple months ago when I played it before waiting it said that the polite route is the only real route being rude (rightfully rude in my opinion) doesn't in someway lead to a different route like corruption or something and now it still said the same thing. So I I'm thinking what's even the point of having this option, it's like your just giving the illusion choice because if one of the choices doesn't lead to a route with sex then there would have been no point in downloading the game. A major part is the sex.

And then comes my next "problem", I'm not really feeling the polite route. The fact that the abandonment and all the issues with the MC basically are all piled on the Father is kind of a cop out in my opinion like what's the point of having that background of a broken home and mommy issues if it feels like it gets resolved so simply as "It's all dad's fault" it feels somewhat lazy (Not in a mean way just the word that fits what I think about it most). I just feel like it would have been better writing if it wasn't so aggressively the dad's fault that it completely dwarfs any fault the mom has for he abandonment.

Another things is that in the beginning it feels like people kind of guilt tripping MC at some points like "Oh be careful with your mom, she's fragile" or "This situation was really tough on her." like ok I get, I mean the MC was the one that was abandoned and whose childhood was ruined in a situation that one damage his psyche I feel like he has some room to guilt trip too here. Like their al dog piling on me and I feel like an outsider which I am of course, you would think they would be more sensitive to the MC than they are. It just felt is, I guess what I'm trying to say and that it made me want to go down the rude path.

THIS IS NOT A REVIEW I feel like giving a review wouldn't be fair since I couldn't go through the later parts of the game. I hope I didn't come off as rude at any point during this comment I just wanted to get my two cents on how I felt while playing as much of the game as I could before stopping. Give the dev my thoughts whether they read this or not.

For anyone reading this to find out if they want to download the game. Give it a shot, it seems like a nice pretty wholesome game and the dev seems to enjoy making it from what I've read of their comments and replies. It just wasn't for me, could be for you though.

Last edited:

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Can't wait for the epilogue, more content with Mary, Elaine, and/or Becca is always welcome.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Seems like a review, bruv.
Yeah, I just don't want people to think it's a review cause it wouldn't be fair to really call it one since I didn't really catch up with the game. It's not really fair to the dev to consider this a review.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
newyear2022mnf.png newyear.png

I wish each and everyone of you a Happy New Year! I hope your 2022 was okay and if it wasn't, I truly hope that 2023 will be better! As we say in Germany: Guten Rutsch!

As usual, I will make a longer recap post on Monday where I talk a bit about my year, my experiences and what you can expect in 2023. For now, I'll leave you with two very simple renders.

For My New Memories, you have Anna and the MC share New Years kiss. A render some of you probably want to see ingame as well, right?

For My New Family we just have the gingers posing on Lucys ocean, with Lucys shining eyes in the night.

All the best to you amazing people, if there is one thing that was extremely positive this year for me personally, then it was the huge support I got from you. All the comments, messages and understanding regarding certain things really made my year. So from the bottom of my heart, thank you!

AceZ_

Jul 23, 2019
I love that we're getting close to the end but hate that it's ending... why must all good things end :cry:

I know there's the dev's other game but personally, not a big fan of My New Memories but I still play it because I loved MNF so much. (I don't like daz3d models)
if only I could wipe my memory of this game so I can replay it for the first time again :ROFLMAO:

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Must avoid scrolling up to avoid spoilers. Slowly catching up here, at the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway moving on been great thus far, do hope Kiara gets some more screen time, did notice her name in the gallery so I am looking forward to reading more of her story when I get up to it.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Must avoid scrolling up to avoid spoilers. Slowly catching up here, at the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway moving on been great thus far, do hope Kiara gets some more screen time, did notice her name in the gallery so I am looking forward to reading more of her story when I get up to it.
Oh she will, she definitely will have more time as you progress. :)

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you super cute and very wholesome people!

Another week, another month, another year, another progress update! ( thank god I only have to do this once a year )

Before I get to the recap, let's talk about the games ( so you can skip the last part if you don't feel like hearing me talk about that ). I will also start changing the supporter tiers this week and will inform you on the changes ( everyone will get more stuff, no matter on which level you support me :) ).

Not that much to talk about regarding My New Family yet, Chapter 18 release is still pretty fresh. However, I've been thinking more about My New Family 2, even though I still haven't decided which engine I'm going to use for the renders. I know that Honey Select 1/2 are strong options, but I was also thinking about DAZ. Not sure how that would work for characters like Lucy, though, since the more "cartoony" graphics add a lot to her looks. Nothing set in stone yet!

Now, My New Memories. Since the release of Chapter 18 I've been working pretty much all the time on MNM again. Yesterday, I reached 1k line of codes for the first day, and I just finished the morning stuff ( MC, Lina and Olivia are now on their way to visit Anna in the hospital ). To give you an example of the size: A regular day in Chapter 18 of MNF was around 1500 lines of code. So yes, the days in MNM are going to be even longer. I'm also pretty confident with being able to release a beta this month already. If there is going to be a lewd animation for the day ( not fully decided yet ) it will probably be something I'll add later, so you can still play the full day. But it has been a while since I was able to work so much on a game, especially in terms of writing. And I have to admit, it feels amazing. I'm so motivated at the moment and I feel like it's only getting better. Todays render is another talk with Anna. After the MC had this interesting morning talk with Lina, he decides to close his eyes for a little more, where Anna will talk about a rather...Heavy topic, I think. It's something I have not done in My New Family, so I hope I'm able to deliver the emotions I want with that one.

So let's talk about 2022 now...

2022 Has been a rollercoaster for me, mentally and physically. The early months were great, I was feeling better than ever before ( mentally ), but it seems like it wasn't meant to be like that. Things that were out of my control happened and send me into a pretty bad downward spiral. Only the work on my games and the amazing community I have kept me going, distracting me from things that happened to me. Sadly, work got impcted as well and I still feel pretty bad about the fact that I wasn't able to deliver the content in a pace that I used to be able to. Then came the phyiscal issues, my extremely high heart rate, my blood pressure spiking for no reason etc... Early 2022 was very, very bad for me.

But the year got better. It got better because of all of you amazing people. Having such a strong community behind me kept me going while I was struggling. Hearing from some of you guys that also had things like that happen in their life, as weird as it sounds, made it easier for me to deal with everything. I was able to deliver two My New Family and one My New Memories update. That is still not as much as I wanted to release ( I wanted at least two MNM updates ), but at least I was able to put something out. I feel like the comments I got regarding delays and that it's taking too long were justified, and I agreed. Getting used to regular updates and then things slowing down as much as they did is not a good feeling. Probably even more so for me than for you players, since I constantly thought "Why are you not able to do this?", mental and physical issues aside.

I still had to keep in mind that the My New Memories update released 6 months after the My New Family update, and the My New Family update released 4 months after the My New Memories update. If you say it like that, it doesn't sound too bad, right? But if you take away the fact that I only worked on MNF after the MNM update dropped in november 2021, then it took eight months to release, which is two months longer than I wanted it to be. I don't know. I feel like stressing yourself about release dates can be a good and a bad thing. If you stress too much, you will end up not being able to deliver at all. And if you are too relaxed, you will just delay it further and people call you (rightfully) lazy. I don't know. It's a slipper slope. Changing between both games is still the right decision further down the road, I think.

So while 2022 has not been the greatest year for me, I can already tell that 2023 will be way better, at least in terms of work. While I still struggle mentally regarding certain things, I'm feeling pretty good in terms of game releases. My New Memories Chapter III is coming along nicely and I'm sure the epilogue will be the same.

Thank you again for all the support you guys gave me in 2022. Be it financially or by just playing my games. Your comments and messages, the engaging talks on Discord etc kept me going through all the struggles. There are no words in the world that would express the immense gratutide I feel because I have this amazing community. Really, from the bottom of my heart, thank you people!

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

---
So while 2022 has not been the greatest year for me, I can already tell that 2023 will be way better, at least in terms of work. While I still struggle mentally regarding certain things, I'm feeling pretty good in terms of game releases. My New Memories Chapter III is coming along nicely and I'm sure the epilogue will be the same.
Had a moment of panic until I realized "the epilogue" is referring to MNF, and not that MNM was already almost over ... also ran out of reactions, so (y) for the update ^_^

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

Hello there you super cute and very wholesome people!

Another week, another month, another year, another progress update! ( thank god I only have to do this once a year )

Before I get to the recap, let's talk about the games ( so you can skip the last part if you don't feel like hearing me talk about that ). I will also start changing the supporter tiers this week and will inform you on the changes ( everyone will get more stuff, no matter on which level you support me :) ).

Not that much to talk about regarding My New Family yet, Chapter 18 release is still pretty fresh. However, I've been thinking more about My New Family 2, even though I still haven't decided which engine I'm going to use for the renders. I know that Honey Select 1/2 are strong options, but I was also thinking about DAZ. Not sure how that would work for characters like Lucy, though, since the more "cartoony" graphics add a lot to her looks. Nothing set in stone yet!

Now, My New Memories. Since the release of Chapter 18 I've been working pretty much all the time on MNM again. Yesterday, I reached 1k line of codes for the first day, and I just finished the morning stuff ( MC, Lina and Olivia are now on their way to visit Anna in the hospital ). To give you an example of the size: A regular day in Chapter 18 of MNF was around 1500 lines of code. So yes, the days in MNM are going to be even longer. I'm also pretty confident with being able to release a beta this month already. If there is going to be a lewd animation for the day ( not fully decided yet ) it will probably be something I'll add later, so you can still play the full day. But it has been a while since I was able to work so much on a game, especially in terms of writing. And I have to admit, it feels amazing. I'm so motivated at the moment and I feel like it's only getting better. Todays render is another talk with Anna. After the MC had this interesting morning talk with Lina, he decides to close his eyes for a little more, where Anna will talk about a rather...Heavy topic, I think. It's something I have not done in My New Family, so I hope I'm able to deliver the emotions I want with that one.

So let's talk about 2022 now...

2022 Has been a rollercoaster for me, mentally and physically. The early months were great, I was feeling better than ever before ( mentally ), but it seems like it wasn't meant to be like that. Things that were out of my control happened and send me into a pretty bad downward spiral. Only the work on my games and the amazing community I have kept me going, distracting me from things that happened to me. Sadly, work got impcted as well and I still feel pretty bad about the fact that I wasn't able to deliver the content in a pace that I used to be able to. Then came the phyiscal issues, my extremely high heart rate, my blood pressure spiking for no reason etc... Early 2022 was very, very bad for me.

But the year got better. It got better because of all of you amazing people. Having such a strong community behind me kept me going while I was struggling. Hearing from some of you guys that also had things like that happen in their life, as weird as it sounds, made it easier for me to deal with everything. I was able to deliver two My New Family and one My New Memories update. That is still not as much as I wanted to release ( I wanted at least two MNM updates ), but at least I was able to put something out. I feel like the comments I got regarding delays and that it's taking too long were justified, and I agreed. Getting used to regular updates and then things slowing down as much as they did is not a good feeling. Probably even more so for me than for you players, since I constantly thought "Why are you not able to do this?", mental and physical issues aside.

I still had to keep in mind that the My New Memories update released 6 months after the My New Family update, and the My New Family update released 4 months after the My New Memories update. If you say it like that, it doesn't sound too bad, right? But if you take away the fact that I only worked on MNF after the MNM update dropped in november 2021, then it took eight months to release, which is two months longer than I wanted it to be. I don't know. I feel like stressing yourself about release dates can be a good and a bad thing. If you stress too much, you will end up not being able to deliver at all. And if you are too relaxed, you will just delay it further and people call you (rightfully) lazy. I don't know. It's a slipper slope. Changing between both games is still the right decision further down the road, I think.

Thank you again for all the support you guys gave me in 2022. Be it financially or by just playing my games. Your comments and messages, the engaging talks on Discord etc kept me going through all the struggles. There are no words in the world that would express the immense gratutide I feel because I have this amazing community. Really, from the bottom of my heart, thank you people!

I'm glad to hear that things are getting better but please, do take care of yourself, always remember that your health physical and mental are way more important than a release date, and stressing yourself too much over a release it's not good for you.
As always thank you for all your hard work and I'm sure even if you will need a bit more for completing the update, nobody will be upset nor disappointed, the quality of your work as well as the content you release every time are more than enough and speak loudly for your reliability and quality as a dev.
On the MNF 2 note the only thing I would say is that doing it in DAZ will surely come as a huge shock, I mean HS2 was already a big step forward, I don't know how it could be with a more realistic approach, but anyway in the end you will be the one who will decide what is better for the story, I can only support you with praises and sharing your games as much as I can ( I wish I could do more, and as soon as I will have a more stable work I will).
Again thank you so much for everything Killer7 !!! :giggle: :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: DA22 and Killer7

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
it'll be a sad day for most of us when this one is done and a cheerful one for those that found this game bad or horrible or whatever

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Does anybody have the .14 chapters 1-9 download? none of the original links work, thanks in advance
Did not check the others, but the WorkUpload link for the Compressed version works as of this morning.
Hope that helps! :>)

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes