JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
That is the most important thing for me, keep Lucy special. I'm not sure I can pull that off in Daz, I will give it a try just to be sure and if I'm not happy with either HS2 or DAZ, I can always stay with HS1.
The Mason Gambit has a scene with the gingers, Lucy doesn't quite look right, nice attempt though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
The Mason Gambit has a scene with the gingers, Lucy doesn't quite look right, nice attempt though.
Yeah I think that is a nice touch, but that Lucy is not "my" Lucy, if that makes sense :D. Still, I really enjoy when we devs do these things. You will see stuff like that in My New Memories as well ( since I never had the time to implement the characters I got from other games for MNF ).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah I think that is a nice touch, but that Lucy is not "my" Lucy, if that makes sense :D. Still, I really enjoy when we devs do these things. You will see stuff like that in My New Memories as well ( since I never had the time to implement the characters I got from other games for MNF ).
None in there are yours and I have no idea who the importers are. o_O :mad: (n) o_O

Reactions: notBatman747

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I'm sorry about this but that Lucy looks like she is part Monkey not Little Cat which totally takes away from the original Lucy. I love the original. As for the other Gingers they look alright but Sandra looks way older and so does Alice.

jimmy198585

Jan 13, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'endgame'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/chapter9.rpyc", line 11217, in script
File "F:\MyNewFamily-0.14-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "F:\MyNewFamily-0.14-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'endgame'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My new family 0.14
Mon Jan 23 21:16:31 2023
in chapter 9 line 11217 not rejecting sandra

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
You kinda have to go for Sandra, she is the harem enabler. Without Sandra you pretty much only get Fiona and Sun, I think. The purpose of the game is to romance every girl, though. Sandra lets you do that :).
Awesome game dev, thanks for share and as soon as my shitty economic situation get fix up, I will support you. Thanks in advance.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes