alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
I have never been more angry in my life at a cliff hanger before. I may already now the answer, but it is not a fact tell she says yes. and yes I was crying the whole propose scene.
Download 0.23 as well, that's just part 1 (and only ~ half the game).

Assuming I've read this right and you think the game ends at Sandy's proposal.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

I finally was able to update the patreon tiers for you amazing people. I will give you a quick rundown on what changed, depending on your patreon tier. Don't worry, this only affects people that decided to pledge for the "new" tiers that I introduced. You can also just check the pledge page to see what changed.

If you are currently a Sarah patron, you will automatically get the benefits of Lucy patrons now! I also renamed the Lucy tier to Lucy/Lina, simply because I feel like the two redheads work together very well ( and I know that both of them are most peoples favorite ). This means that if you are currently a Sarah patron, you will get access to My New Family betas just like the Lucy patrons did. And if you are a Lucy patron, you will get access to My New Memories betas just like the Sarah patrons did - So once the 2nd beta drops for the higher tiers, you get access to the first one!

If you are currently a Anna patron, you will get some extra benefits to make up for the "merge". You can now also request My New Family custom arts, up to two. You can also request a Steam key for My New Memories if you are pledged to this tier, just message me on Discord if you are interested in that!

The same principle applies to current Sabrina tier patrons. You will automatically get all the Sandra benefits, including the custom arts you can request! And Sandra patrons get access to My New Memories betas right away as well, of course, with no extra cost!

If you are currently a "Full Package" supporter, you can request up to FIVE custom arts for My New Family now, just like the Household tier. All the other benefits stay as well, of course.

For "Household" supporters, you can now either request your regular FIVE My New Family custom arts OR ONE My New Memories custom art with ONE Character.

And for the "Harem" tier, you can now do both. You can request FIVE custom arts for My new Family AND ONE Custom art for My New Memories! Including all the other benefits, of course.

I will also start to post lewd preview renders in the Discord Channels. Those will be for Patrons only, since they will contain nudity, of course.

And I think that is more or less everything there is to say. These updated tiers don't force you to decide between the games anymore and if you only like one, the benefits stay more or less the same since you don't have to play the other game if you don't want to! I know that this potentially means less income, but I feel like this is the best way to do it, especially since you guys had to suffer from delays for quite a while now!

bigpapi61

Jun 11, 2019
I might have fucked up. My game crashes when I try to do the rollback from loading my save from last build. I saved it right before the scene transitions from the last scene to being in bed with the girls. Was this a huge fuck up? Thanks for any input I have the log below this if it helps.
Was gonna try to attach my save but it's not showing up in files not sure if that's relevant. I tried to look for similar issues but I very scared if spoilers cuz I love this game so damn much.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 277, in <module>
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "00start.rpyc", line 273, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
  File "C:\Users\Killer7\Desktop\Renpy\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "C:\Users\Killer7\Desktop\Renpy\renpy\game.py", line 332, in call_in_new_context
  File "C:\Users\Killer7\Desktop\Renpy\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
  File "_layout/screen_main_menu.rpymc", line 28, in script
  File "C:\Users\Killer7\Desktop\Renpy\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
  File "C:\Users\Killer7\Desktop\Renpy\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 47, in event
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 714, in event
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 962, in event
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 320, in run
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 770, in load
  File "C:\Users\Killer7\Desktop\Renpy\renpy\python.py", line 1983, in unfreeze
  File "C:\Users\Killer7\Desktop\Renpy\renpy\python.py", line 1815, in rollback
  File "C:\Users\Killer7\Desktop\Renpy\renpy\python.py", line 1733, in load_failed
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killer7 in future update is there going to be scene between Elaine and Becca with MC or Elaine and Mary with MC or all four together..
Waiting for that to happen since long:love:
Yep, it's on the line :).

I might have fucked up. My game crashes when I try to do the rollback from loading my save from last build. I saved it right before the scene transitions from the last scene to being in bed with the girls. Was this a huge fuck up? Thanks for any input I have the log below this if it helps.
Was gonna try to attach my save but it's not showing up in files not sure if that's relevant. I tried to look for similar issues but I very scared if spoilers cuz I love this game so damn much.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "00start.rpyc", line 273, in script
  File "C:\Users\Killer7\Desktop\Renpy\renpy\game.py", line 332, in call_in_new_context
  File "C:\Users\Killer7\Desktop\Renpy\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
  File "C:\Users\Killer7\Desktop\Renpy\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 47, in event
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 714, in event
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 962, in event
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 320, in run
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 770, in load
  File "C:\Users\Killer7\Desktop\Renpy\renpy\python.py", line 1983, in unfreeze
  File "C:\Users\Killer7\Desktop\Renpy\renpy\python.py", line 1815, in rollback
  File "C:\Users\Killer7\Desktop\Renpy\renpy\python.py", line 1733, in load_failed
Hm...I have no idea what could cause this. When was the last time you played? You could try loading one of the autosaves, they are located under the "A" in the load menu.

Reactions: bigpapi61

bigpapi61

Jun 11, 2019
Yep, it's on the line :).

Hm...I have no idea what could cause this. When was the last time you played? You could try loading one of the autosaves, they are located under the "A" in the load menu.
Yeah I generally play on release date so it's been a bit since last played. No worries though. Thankfully it's a lovely enough game that I don't mind just replaying it. Currently having a nice trip down memory lane. I only backed up my manual save when I updated cuz I'm dumb. So unfortunately a little late to try that

Thanks for the response though. Have been loving the game forever now!

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you super sexy and cute people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

First, I want to give you guys a huge thanks for the positive reactions on the supporter tier updates. I felt like it was long overdue, especially with all the delays happening. This should make it more fair for everyone that is currently supporting ( or thinking about supporting me in the future ) because no matter what, you will always get access to the latest game I'm working on ( with some extra benefits like custom arts, steam key etc ). I won't add new tiers again and will instead update current tiers with NEW benefits if I come up with them. So no matter what happens, you will never lose any benefits, you will just get extra ones - for no additional cost!

I worked some more on My New Families, mainly stuff with Sandra since her pregnancy will be the most obvious one. It will be kinda cute and wholesome with her, since the MC will pamper her as much as she pampered him all those months. Will be a funny change, something that Lucy and Alice will pick up on. Not going to spoil more, but the epilogue update will be full of everything you love in My New Family!

Now, My New Memories. The script for the first day is more or less done and I kinda underestimated how long the day actually is. I'm already at 200 renders and that's only like 60% of the day. I know that might not sound like much, but that's already 50 more renders than a regular day in My New Family. Dialogue wise it's also the longest day we have so far in the game, which is very good in my opinion. I will do the same for the second and last day of the update, which means that Chapter 3 will probably be the biggest update for My New Memories so far, bigger than the initial prologue release. Sadly, this also meant that I wasn't able to meet the goal of releasing the beta in January, but it will release early into february, since it's basically just rendering now, which I can split up between both pcs. There will be a lewd scene in the evening, so if you are a supporter, I'll give you a warning to save there, so you can watch it once the pre-release is out. If you play the full release that warning is not needed. At the moment my plan is that each day has at least one lewd scene - Which means it will probably end up being more than one. Lewd events don't always mean sex, of course, but in this case it means sex, I guess? I should call these lewd animations, then. So, lots of lewd events ( that involve naked girls ) and more lewd animations ( that involve touching each other in inappropriate ways ). Does that make sense? I think it does. You will see what I mean once you play it. So if you are a Sarah/Sabrina or higher tier supporter, you can look forward to the first beta in february. Todays progress update render is Morgan reading a book in Sarahs apartment. They spend the day together and you will have a very meaningful talk about her with Sarah. This talk will be even longer if you are on the transgender path for Morgan. Oh, and I guess Charles is back... ( if you are on the Discord you know who Charles is ).

And I think thats it for now. Sorry again that I wasn't able to deliver the beta in january. It might be for the better though, since the first one will already be pretty big. You can be the judge of that once you play it, of course. If anything comes up, I'll let you guys know. Stay awesome!

therantil

Mar 29, 2021
I'm still unable to load from previous version, tried the suggested ways to use old saves but it fails every time.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm still unable to load from previous version, tried the suggested ways to use old saves but it fails every time.
Are you trying to use one from the first part on the 2nd part, if so it will not work.

You have to play all the way through v0.14 before you can play the new part starting in v.0.15.

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Does the gallery unlocker work properly? I'm still seeing locked scenes...
I didn't even know there WAS one. The only thing available in this direction is the Walkthrough mod, but this one has never unlocked anything for me. I finished 0.23 and still have some scenes locked aswell.

ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018

Hello there super cute and very wholesome people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Same stuff as last week regarding My New Family, I think. Been just moderately planning out the epilogue. I might make it a little different, not a purely "day by day" thing, just so you can see the progress of the pregnancy on some girls ( since some of them are further ahead than others ). You'll see what I mean once you play it. You will see all the girls that are pregnant with pregnant bellies, though, and if you want, you can even do some lewd stuff with them!

Now, My New Memories. The script for the first day is fully done and Beege, my proofreader, is currently finishing it up. I'm also at the last 30% of the renders, so the beta for the first day will go live this week. I don't have an exact date yet, but my guess would be before or on the weekend. Once the beta is done I'll make another post, so you can grab it from the Discord if you have the right supporter tier. This day is one of the longest we had in My New Memories so far and it also contains a lot of new information for the MC to save up. Mainly a few things regarding his father and the new family he started. As some of you may remember, MCs father ( Manny ) died before Olivia was born, but the divorce between him and Bethany happened during MCs childhood. The thing is, his father married again and as you know, started a new family. Sabrina made it sound like you only met your half siblings ( and your step mother, if you want to call her that ) once - At Mannys funeral. Well, sometimes things aren't as they are said and MC is going to have a talk with Sabrina regarding that. Depending on your choices with Bethany so far ( if you decided to end the evening a certain way ) you will also have a talk with her, as you know. What you don't know is that she will also tell you a few things about this side of your family. I think it's going to be an interesting turn of events, learning about a father who wasn't a complete piece of shit. You'll see what I mean once you play it. Todays progress update render is Yukiko and Sophie in an ice cream shop. I feel like every AVN needs at least one ice cream shop scene, right? This one happens after the shopping trip, a very old tradition that you used to have with them ( and Anna, of course, she accompanied you to those shopping trips usually ). I mention this event because you're going to tell Sophie something that Yukiko already knows...And her reaction might surprise you. Oh, I will also post a few more previews of the first day, some of them are kinda lewd, for all Lucy/Lina and higher supporters. So keep an eye out for that!

And I think thats it for now. Like I said, the Beta will be ready this week and I can't wait to hear your feedback about it! Stay awesome!

Since Kytronix is busy having "real life", whatever that is, I'm going to post it for him!

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I wont lie im kinda more invested into New memory only cause its new even tho i do enjoy MNF but like many people a new baby is more enjoyable then a teenager lol since the baby is a new thing doesnt have there own mind and there just babies lol but a teenager if already themselfs and are a pain in the ass cause they know themself lol.

I dont know if that made sense it sounded type sus in my head lol

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I wont lie im kinda more invested into New memory only cause its new even tho i do enjoy MNF but like many people a new baby is more enjoyable then a teenager lol since the baby is a new thing doesnt have there own mind and there just babies lol but a teenager if already themselfs and are a pain in the ass cause they know themself lol.

I think that my one project is preferable to the other is quite legitimate. MNF was Killer's first project and he has learned a lot since then. MNM has the great advantage of being able to profit from this experience. It is also fresher and has some questions to answer:

When will John's wife wake up?
Who was the intern who did the blood test for her and missed a certain result?
Will Sarah ever send out a bomb squad to defuse a certain aunt's explosive temper?
Will or did her sister ever go all Pebbles on Halloween?

Reactions: Reniere

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
I think that my one project is preferable to the other is quite legitimate. MNF was Killer's first project and he has learned a lot since then. MNM has the great advantage of being able to profit from this experience. It is also fresher and has some questions to answer:

When will John's wife wake up?
Who was the intern who did the blood test for her and missed a certain result?
Will Sarah ever send out a bomb squad to defuse a certain aunt's explosive temper?
Will or did her sister ever go all Pebbles on Halloween?
1: MC is the one in the coma.
2: in time we'll find out probably
3: :LOL:
4: :ROFLMAO:

FOR THE UPDATE UPDATE

Of course imma peggo sex what kind of question is that to me at least.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

You're talking about liking babies and teens in a porn forum. Of course it's going to sound bad in your head ...

• Haha
Reactions: Reniere
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes