MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
The link works ... feels sus
Even if the user above me is just a bot or someone trying to get their post count up, there were always people having problems with the patch for whatever reason, so it can't hurt to upload it again. Also, I was too lazy to search one of my other posts here where I already uploaded it.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Thank you very much.

The lewd patcher link or the mediafire link? Lewd patcher shows up but the mediafire link from there no longer has the file.
i checked 'cause I was curious and the file was there for me to download, so not sure why it didn't work for you.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Dang... Every. Single.Time.The.Same.Thing.....
I replay the scene where I tell Lucy I love her and I cry like it happened the first time....Dang, I'm on my 35th playthrough, I should be immune and yet the same thing happen every time.:love::love:
Killer7, stop being so damn good at making me cry, I can't play the game with teared eyes... I can't see nothing this way man!!! :cry: :D

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
Ok, so no clue why but I keep on checking and when mediafire opens I get the Mediafire error page with " The file you requested has been blocked for a violation of our . "

So I tried restarting the system and got the same thing but I do use chrome and have had some issues with it, so I tried the link in firefox and works there but still not on chrome.
Sorry for the time waste and am utterly confused why my computer is giving such a hard time with this stuff.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Ok, so no clue why but I keep on checking and when mediafire opens I get the Mediafire error page with " The file you requested has been blocked for a violation of our . "

So I tried restarting the system and got the same thing but I do use chrome and have had some issues with it, so I tried the link in firefox and works there but still not on chrome.
Sorry for the time waste and am utterly confused why my computer is giving such a hard time with this stuff.
Sounds like you might have some weird hidden extension in your chrome browser. That's what I use and it's fine.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you very wholesome and pretty cute people!

Another week, another progress update!

I was able to put some work into My New Family, mainly story wise, I still didn't really do something regarding character creation in a different engine. I'm actually thinking about just changing their looks slightly in Honey Select and then see if I like the result or not. I do have plans for the epilogue tho, especially regarding girls like Megan, the nun. If you remember, the initial plan was to kinda "corrupt" her... But that changed. MC will find a different way to win her over now, at least if you had her at the wedding!

Now, My New Memories. I'm happy to announce that I'm almost done with the script for the second day. "Only" two major events left for that day, one of them is the sauna time with Lina. I had so many ideas for this one and I'm certain I can put all of them in. It's going to be interesting, right? You're in the sauna, naked, and talk about rather serious things. Something I kinda did in My New Family as well, just that it will be extra special with Lina. It will be one of those "Kinda lewd, very wholesome" events, at least I hope so. A weird mix of emotions, especially since Lina naked is a sight to behold. The second day will also consists of two lewd events that are animated, one with Lena and one with a person I'm not going to spoil. It is someone where you probably did not expect to go this way yet, so this will be (hopefully) a pleasant surprise. Maybe you want to guess who it will be. The special thing of this day will probably be your session with Dr. Rosenberg - Which is also todays progress update render. This session with her will be very different compared to all the others you had, since she will be acting very different as well. She won't be nearly as cold as she was before and will actually tell you a few things about herself. If you read between the lines you might also get a hint on why she was so interested in the relationship you have with Sabrina, your twin sister. I really like this day in general because it contains a bit of everything, all positive, of course. I kinda had to make a day like that because of what you're going to experience on the last day of Chapter III. Not going to say more, but this will be the most intense and unique day of My New Memories so far. In a positive and...Maybe not so positive way. I'm mean, I know. Anyway, I'm very very happy with the progress I'm making on Chapter III. While I'm typing this I'm also letting the first few images render out, making sure that the second beta can drop as soon as possible. Once I have a more concrete date I'll let you guys know, like usual.

And I think thats it for now. I'm pretty hopeful that I can keep this pace up that I currently have in terms of work. Once a few more renders are done you will get a spicy preview post again. Stay awesome!

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

Hello there you very wholesome and pretty cute people!

I was able to put some work into My New Family, mainly story wise, I still didn't really do something regarding character creation in a different engine. I'm actually thinking about just changing their looks slightly in Honey Select and then see if I like the result or not. I do have plans for the epilogue tho, especially regarding girls like Megan, the nun. If you remember, the initial plan was to kinda "corrupt" her... But that changed. MC will find a different way to win her over now, at least if you had her at the wedding!

Now, My New Memories. I'm happy to announce that I'm almost done with the script for the second day. "Only" two major events left for that day, one of them is the sauna time with Lina. I had so many ideas for this one and I'm certain I can put all of them in. It's going to be interesting, right? You're in the sauna, naked, and talk about rather serious things. Something I kinda did in My New Family as well, just that it will be extra special with Lina. It will be one of those "Kinda lewd, very wholesome" events, at least I hope so. A weird mix of emotions, especially since Lina naked is a sight to behold. The second day will also consists of two lewd events that are animated, one with Lena and one with a person I'm not going to spoil. It is someone where you probably did not expect to go this way yet, so this will be (hopefully) a pleasant surprise. Maybe you want to guess who it will be. The special thing of this day will probably be your session with Dr. Rosenberg - Which is also todays progress update render. This session with her will be very different compared to all the others you had, since she will be acting very different as well. She won't be nearly as cold as she was before and will actually tell you a few things about herself. If you read between the lines you might also get a hint on why she was so interested in the relationship you have with Sabrina, your twin sister. I really like this day in general because it contains a bit of everything, all positive, of course. I kinda had to make a day like that because of what you're going to experience on the last day of Chapter III. Not going to say more, but this will be the most intense and unique day of My New Memories so far. In a positive and...Maybe not so positive way. I'm mean, I know. Anyway, I'm very very happy with the progress I'm making on Chapter III. While I'm typing this I'm also letting the first few images render out, making sure that the second beta can drop as soon as possible. Once I have a more concrete date I'll let you guys know, like usual.

And I think thats it for now. I'm pretty hopeful that I can keep this pace up that I currently have in terms of work. Once a few more renders are done you will get a spicy preview post again. Stay awesome!

oh my god, is that what i was thinking?*

*will we have another sister? =)

Uncracked

Sep 2, 2021
Sorry, but the scenario is strange. In dialogue u press not to be cute with mother. But it's doesn't matter. MC says he forget. But circumstances of MC mother didn't offer her excuses. She abandoned her little son with shit father. And subsequent explanations is very weak. And please for forgivenes from MC father looks more earnestly them from mother...
She didn't everithing for her son...(Sorry but i've been in situation like this(with drink father, for young person live like this is very bad. But mother is adult person), now i'm 30+ age, and now i'm steel try to cure depression.

• Sad
Reactions: turgsh01

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Sorry, but the scenario is strange. In dialogue u press not to be cute with mother. But it's doesn't matter. MC says he forget. But circumstances of MC mother didn't offer her excuses. She abandoned her little son with shit father. And subsequent explanations is very weak. And please for forgivenes from MC father looks more earnestly them from mother...
She didn't everithing for her son...(Sorry but i've been in situation like this(with drink father, for young person live like this is very bad. But mother is adult person), now i'm 30+ age, and now i'm steel try to cure depression.
You didn't understand the story at all... :FacePalm:

becca.png

Becca is great.

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
MrLKX Dude, spoiler tag it! Also, you missed a few key details, like the death threats, anger and violent behavior from MC's father and the total lack of any respect for women in general

I'm replaying the game from the beginning again (currently at Chapter 3) which is why I'm able to remember these extra details. I don't usually replay a VN game, but a game this good deserves at least 1 more no-skip playthrough. I'm pretty sure I'll be doing the same for MNM too. It's incredible how massive this game is though.

Last edited:

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020

Hello there you cute, lovely and very wholesome people!

Before I'll tell you about the progress of the games, I have a small announcement to make. Starting this week I will post random custom arts for you supporters. Those will be for My New Family and My New Memories and in both cases, they will always be lewd. Now this wouldn't be something special, but I will also post characters you haven't seen naked ingame yet...So, be prepared for some lewd stuff coming up! Those posts will be for $5 and higher supporters!

Now, game talk time.

I actually made some decent progress regarding My New Family. Since the epilogue will not be purely a "day by day" thing, and more of a "one day full of events, then a few days pass, then more events", I can do a few things in a different way. That doesn't mean the update will be shorter or anything, actually quite the opposite. It just means that over the time you play the epilogue, all the pregnant girls will start to show that they are pregnant...And in certain cases, they will be very horny. You will have the option to not engage in those activities with the pregnant ladys, of course, if you are not into that.

Now, My New Memories. I'm currently finalizing the script of the second day, which got more events than I thought it would end up having. I also fully rendered out around 150 renders already - which is about half of what the day will have in total, I think. That doesn't include the lewd animations for that day, so the render count for this update will be pretty big. And yes, I said animations. One event will be with Lena, the other one will be with someone that you only recently started to develop feelings for. The thing is, that woman is not someone that likes to take things super slow. While she is still extremely conflicted, she also desires the MC more than the MC thinks himself. This will lead to the lewd highlight of this update, I think, especially since I know that no one expected to go that way yet. The thing is, what will happen afterwards? Was it just an accident because her feelings overwhelmed her? Or is she finally accepting that there is nothing "wrong" with loving the MC like that. Oh well, you'll know what I mean once you play it. I think this event is really needed because of the things that will happen on the last day. I know I've been teasing you guys a lot with it, but this day will be the biggest rollercoaster in terms of emotions yet. I guess I can spoil one thing: You will tell Jessica about your relationship to Sabrina. And her reaction will be worrying...Just as much as other things that will happen during that day. And for the first time since the game released, the update will not end with you going to bed. It will end very, very different. The new main menu screen will give you a idea how it will go, I think. And I expect a lot of reactions. Positive or negative...Well, if you know me, then you also know the outcome of it. Todays render is Olivia in the "new" living room, rolling her eyes because the MC said something funny again. I put the new in "" because I basically just changed the walls of the house and changed the furniture a little. This was something that has been talked about by a few girls ingame already and I hope you guys will like the "new" look. I feel like the white walls + the white floor where a little jarring, sometimes.

And I think thats it for now. I'm still pretty happy about the progress I'm making so far. This week will be like that as well, I'm sure of it. This also means that an April release of Chapter III is very likely. Keep an eye out for the lewd renders coming up if you are a supporter and I'll keep you guys posted if something comes up! Stay awesome!

unnamed.png

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes