Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you super wholesome and very sexy people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Again, a huge thanks for the great feedback on the lewd render I posted last week. Since it was so hard to decice between the three main black haired girls, I decided to just include all three of them. And silly me, I forgot that the windows are reflective...Oh well, I guess you got to see more than you thought?

As some of you may have noticed, I was able to release the second beta for My New Memories a few days ago. So, if you are a supporter, go grab it from the Discord! The first beta is also available for all Lucy/Lina supporters now!

Okay, My New Family. I've been making some decent progress again, especially regarding certain girls that haven't had the chance to get intimate with the MC yet. I was outlining some stuff regarding Tanjas mother, for example. To be honest, I never thought she would become so popular, but I can see why she is. She has some very convincing and huge arguments after all. The same will go for characters like Celeste, who will finally get their time with the MC.

Now, My New Memories. As I've written above, the second day is now fully done ( except the animations ). The good news is that I've finished three of the nine animations you'll see this update. Animations usually take a huge amount of time so I'm glad that I'm making good progress with them as well ( I can also keep writing the story while they are being rendered out, which is another plus ). So if you've played one of the betas, make sure to check them out once the pre-release / full release drops, just to enjoy these very special ( and lewd ) scenes. So far I have finished a very interesting first event, which happens during the night, at least if you decided to continue your relationship with Lena. The talk you will have with her will start very emotionally and then fade to something that you might have guessed already, but hasn't been talked about openly yet. Lena has a big wish, and because the MC suffers from amnesia, he of course forgot it. He is not dumb, though, and takes a guess which turns out to be correct. This one little talk will be extremely important for your future with Lena - It's a life changing decision after all. You don't have to decide there yet, but once this topic is on the table, you will know what I mean. I know I'm being super cryptic right now, but it will make sense once you play Chapter 3. I've also planned the first event in the morning ( after you visited Anna ), which will be with Yukiko again. It will be the first event with her where you two will be a lone - You get the chance to show her the new house that was built very close to the current one. It will serve as kind of a guest house for now, since there will be three people visiting that not everyone in the family wants to see. Still, the main focus of this event will be a talk with Yukiko. She is pretty eager to talk more about the date and the things that were uncovered there - including her thoughts on how to progress your relationship, depending on the decision you made at the end of the first date. Overall, it will be a super cute event with Yukiko, like usual when she is around!

And I think that's it for now. I'm still very happy with how work is going for Chapter 3, especially regarding the animations, so I really hope it will continue like that throughout this week. I'm pretty confident though. I haven't fully decided on the girl for the lewd render this week, so it will be a surprise, even for me. Stay tuned for that and as usual, stay awesome!

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Caught up with this game after marathoning it from start to current finish over the past few days, absolutely love it.

My biggest complaint is the halfhearted bisexuality, let the bisexual characters be bisexual. One or two girls said they might be bi, but there are many of them who are 100% bisexual. Sandra, Alice, Fiona, Mary and more are all bi. They don't need to want to actively date other girls to be bi, only wanting a relationship with us the MC is fine, they're still bi.

dercas

Dec 6, 2018
Enjoy the mod!

Edit: Updated to Pt. 2 v0.23

Note: IMPORTANT MAKE SURE YOU ARE DOWNLOADING THE VERSION APPROPRIATE FILE OF THE MOD:
v0.1-0.14 First File; v0.15 ON Second file. If you don't read this I'm not responsible.

Install:
Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

IMPORTANT: You will need to install the (Ipatch) yourself as I am not taking chances including it with the way Patreon is ATM (if you don't know what that is, ask someone in the thread).
*Also, this is all my own code from scratch your saves should work just fine with this though.*

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Will I need both parts of the mod to play 0.23? Sorry, I felt unclear on that and I don't want to overwrite anything unnecessarily.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Will I need both parts of the mod to play 0.23? Sorry, I felt unclear on that and I don't want to overwrite anything unnecessarily.
If you're just starting, you need six downloads: Part 1 of My New Family (v0.14) and Part 2 (v0.23); Part 1 and 2 of the iPatch, AND Zoey Raven's Part 1 and Part 2 mod files. Make sure you don't mix them up when you're installing the mods too. (You can't play the v0.23 version without the save file from the end of v0.14)

Reactions: dercas and turgsh01

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
If you're just starting, you need six downloads: Part 1 of My New Family (v0.14) and Part 2 (v0.23); Part 1 and 2 of the iPatch, AND Zoey Raven's Part 1 and Part 2 mod files. Make sure you don't mix them up when you're installing the mods too. (You can't play the v0.23 version without the save file from the end of v0.14)
Walkthrough mod really isn't needed aside from that questionnaire portion of the game in part 1. All best choices are top choice, so having a walkthrough is kind of pointless.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Walkthrough mod really isn't needed aside from that questionnaire portion of the game in part 1. All best choices are top choice, so having a walkthrough is kind of pointless.
I 100% agree, but they wanted to use the mod, so I explained how to use the mod. (also, the questionnaire is RW stuff, so you can just look it up if you don't know it)

Reactions: turgsh01

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
the questionnaire is RW stuff, so you can just look it up if you don't know it
download.jpg :p

I installed the walkthrough mod specifically for that questionnaire, but didn't bother for the rest. I mean, the mod only takes a second to install and is a nice reminder of the top choice being the best when doing another playthrough. I do kind of wish all games were like that though. I can't speak for everyone, but I hate trying to guess which choice is best. The fact that there's so many walkthroughs out there though, something tells me I likely fit in the majority.

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
View attachment 2495174 :p

I installed the walkthrough mod specifically for that questionnaire, but didn't bother for the rest. I mean, the mod only takes a second to install and is a nice reminder of the top choice being the best when doing another playthrough. I do kind of wish all games were like that though. I can't speak for everyone, but I hate trying to guess which choice is best. The fact that there's so many walkthroughs out there though, something tells me I likely fit in the majority.
Funny thing is, most of the stuff in the questionnaire is stuff that happened in my formative years, so I only had to look up one (or two) of them.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
will there be new content or is the game finished?
Game isn't finished yet. After it's done? Probably not... maybe some bugfixes... a merger of the two parts for the PC version would be sexy... but I doubt it.
Go play K7s other game if you haven't already... it's a gem too.

Reactions: dercas

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you super attractive and wholesome people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Last weeks lewd render was Sabrina, and I think it was one of the cutest renders with her so far. There is just something about
her eyes sometimes...And it seems like you guys agree, so thanks again for the nice feedback in that post.This week I will try to post a girl that we haven't seen fully nude again yet. Who knows, she might have a certain hair color a lot of people like...

Pretty much the same as last week regarding My New Family, with the addition that I'm thinking about installing a few plugins that will change how My New Family 2 would look in honey select 1. It's a trial and error process, so it will take some time, but maybe this would be the best way to make sure that everyone who played the first game, will instantly recognize every character, even if they look a little different.

Now, My New Memories. I've been mostly writing story stuff, currently adding the finishing touches on a very emotional and wholesome scene with Sarah. As you can see in todays progress upate render, you will be visiting Anna with her, something you haven't actually done yet. Sure, you have the one encounter in Annas room, but she quickly leaves before you even had the chance to talk properly. This event will make Sarah open up a lot more, especially regarding her troublesome childhood. It's an overall very bonding experience the two will have, especially since Sarah struggles the most with the MC having amnesia. Both of them experienced so much together and the MC has become more than just her adoptive father, he is also her best friend and the person she talks most to ( with the exception of her sisters, of course ). Their relationship changed so much over time, with her being attached to Anna and then slowly attaching herself to the MC over the years. I think you will understand her reasoning on why she sometimes reacts very emotional when the MC forgot certain moments, even though she knows it's not his ( or anyones ) fault. All of this will play a huge factor in Chapter 4 as well, especially since the MC will have all his memories back by then. The day is already fully planned out, like I explained a few times by now, and while my initial plan was to let the MC and Sabrina explain their relationship to Jessica earlier, you will see why it makes sense to do that on the last day. Let's just say, her reaction might surprise you, and it will be a very important part of things that will happen in Chapter 4.

Speaking of Chapter 4. I know that it's weird to talk about the next chapter while Chapter 3 is not even done yet, but I guess I can give you guys a small overview on how the game will "change" once it happens. For now, My New Memories features a more serious tone than let's say My New Family. MNF also had it's serious moments, but most of the time it's a wholesome slice of life story about a household that loves each other. I kinda want to do the same with My New Memories once Chapter 3 ends, backing away from the more serious tone, especially with someone like Mike threatening the MC. I'm just not personally a fan of keeping stuff like this up for too long - I enjoy the romances, the wholesome and cute and of course, the funny events and dialogues. A lot of this stuff is not really possible right now with the lingering threat and... Other things. So, once Chapter 3 ends, I will include these things a lot more in My New Memories again. I hope that is also something you guys will like more - Drama is just not my thing, just like having your typical "Antagonist". So, Chapter 3 will close this arc ( like I mentioned ) and then Chapter 4 and future chapters will focus on the things I do best ( don't worry, I'll make sure that you will still have lots of emotional moments with the girls ).

And I think thats it for now. Progress is still going well, I think! This is a pretty long progress update, so thank you if you read all of it. Teasers for everyone and lewd renders for supporters will be posted this week, so stay tuned for that! And of course, stay awesome!

Flubber06!

Mar 17, 2023
BRO WHO WRITES THESE ?!

I came to play this after playing the other K7 game (That I immensely enjoyed) and what I can say is that I didnt sign up for all these feels TT_TT. I adore the depth of the characters and while the story itself is being a bit constrained by the fact that this is an incest harem presented in the most convenient ways (infinite money, full charisma stats etc), I can see a lot of potential in this writing if ever focused into other stories that provide more freedom.

All that being said, I LOVE what you guys did here. I'm only technically in the second(?) chapter and I'm getting cute aggression from some of the girls (Lucy specifically ig). They are so endearing. The depth and personality was not something I expected out of what I thought was going to be another "lewd game" (you defo proved that they're not from MNM - hence why I'm even here). Amazing, really...

LE: Currently on Ch04 and I'm BAWLING here. It has enough 'content' to keep my degenerate kinks happy but the relationships between characters really are wonderful... Story>>>>>>>

Last edited:

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Just wanted to say thank you for making an amazing game with wholesome,No NTR and harem and also most of the girls are really pretty and likeable with different personality. I appreciate all the efforts and love you have been putting up into the game and also really like the protag who isnt generic asshole,he acts considerate towards the people and doesnt want to rape every girl he comes across.

Anyways, thanks once again for the game Killer7 and I hope the game doesnt get abandoned in midway ^^

Last edited:

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
So I realized that the mixdrop files might need to be checked. I dled it, found unspecified errors when extracting chpt 4 and 8 and found that the images for all of chpt 4 were missing. I assume they were also missing for chpt8 as well. Just letting OP know just in case.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes