Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you super cute and extremely wholesome people!

Another week, another month, another progress update!

That render of Lina went through the roof and to be honest, I thought as much. She has become a fan favorite so fast, it reminds me a lot of Lucy. I'm glad you guys liked that render so much, this week I'm going to make a more...Special render again. Featuring one blonde and one black haired beauty.

Let's talk a little bit about My New Family. The status there is that I'm still "in the air" regarding an engine change to HS2 or DAZ. Sticking to the current engine ( HS1 ) seems the most favorable at the moment, but I want to try to top up the graphics a notch, especially when I slightly change the look of the current girls ( it will most likely just be new haircuts for a lot of them and no, Lucy will not lose her long hair, don't worry ). Still, nothing is decided yet and in the meantime, I'll slowly continue to work on the last chapter of My New Family.

Now, My New Memories. I know I still owe you the teaser post and it's coming this week - Two, actually, since one will contain a few lewd pictures ( for supporters only ). I made some very good progress on the last day and it is very likely that I will finish work on the script this week - It's basically only "three" events left, one with Morgan, one with Sabrina and Jessica ( if you are on Sabrinas route ) and one that I won't spoil but will be the "explosion" of this update. This weeks progress update render is from the Morgan event, where you will have some nice Lunch with her in a Mexican restaurant. This event will contain a lot of extra dialogue if you are on her trans path, because she is trying to open up a little about her transition, in the hopes that the MC will soon remember everything regarding her. But even if you are on the non trans part, you will have a very wholesome and funny event with her. I know that Morgan is more of a quiet girl, but in comparison to the others, she shares the most traits with the MC. They both think alike almost all the time, to a point where even Anna made some funny remarks about it. Oh, and I also have good news for all the Yukiko fans here - The event with her is super long, since the MC and her have a lot to talk about. It will be the first event with her alone since the Date, and depending on your earlier choices ( for example, getting into a relationship with Sabrina ) you will get a lot of extra dialogue - And of course, if you decided to end the date with her a certain way, even more so. She also opens up a lot regarding her feelings towards the family, especially Anna, and I think this will show that Yukiko is one of the most loveable girls in the game. If I had to compare her personality to someone from My New Family then it would be Alice - Just losely, though. All in all this day will be the most eventful of My New Memories so far, but I think I already said that a few times. Can't wait for you guys to play it.

And I think thats it! Once I have finished the script I will make another post, because that means the release is pretty close ( doing the renders takes time, but not as much as writing ). Plus, new lewd render and teaser posts this week ( promise! ). And if anything comes up in general, I'll let you guys know. Stay awesome!

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
the artwork in this game reminds me a lot of Arizona Unbridled and The Princess' Harem, two lovely games that appear to be abaondoned.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Wether you celebrate it or not, it's the day of the bunnys and I present you two wholesome and cute renders!

Lina and Yukiko striking a pose in a very stunning Bunny outfit.

And then we have the gingers looking for eggs, but it looks like little Alice already found them!

I wish all of you happy easter or happy holidays, enjoy the off-days from work!

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

Wether you celebrate it or not, it's the day of the bunnys and I present you two wholesome and cute renders!

Lina and Yukiko striking a pose in a very stunning Bunny outfit.

And then we have the gingers looking for eggs, but it looks like little Alice already found them!

I wish all of you happy easter or happy holidays, enjoy the off-days from work!

Daaaaaw! They are too cute for words, thank you Kytronix and Killer7 ... Happy Easter to you both and to everyone!!! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you super wholesome and very attractive people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

I have to start with kind of a bad news. Since last wednesday, my main PC started to give me bluescreens out of nowhere. I've been trying to pinpoint down the issue for like four days ( so, until yesterday ), but couldn't find a solution. I did memtest several times for the ram, no errors, I stress tested the CPU and RAM with prime95 and sometimes prime95 crashed, but it never caused the bluescreen itself. I also stress tested the GPU with furmark, nothing. Changed my m2 drives, still nothing. I even tested each ram stick in each slot and while it sometimes ran stable for an hour, it always ended up with a bluescreen. The culprit, according to bluescreenviewer, is an exe called "ntoskrnl.exe". Since I'm not able to switch the CPU or PSU, or even the mainboard, I messaged the company that build the PC for me. Thankfully, I'm still in a 6 months window where they will come and pick up the PC to check and repair it. I also put up an order for a new PC ( I wanted to do that anyway, so I have another 4090 here for rendering ), but that will also take a few days to arrive ( since today is a holiday in Germany ).

This means that the update might be delayed for a few days, since I'm only on one pc for now. I'm still making renders like usual, but trying to figure this stuff out threw me off my initial timeplan more than I thought it would. The render PC is still good and all my data is also saved, so no worries there. I'm really really sorry for that. If I can't release the update this month, you can ask for a refund for April and even if you are not a supporter anymore, I will make sure you get the pre-release anyway.

There will still be a lewd render this week and the lewd teasers as well. Thank you for the nice feedback on the "regular" teasers, by the way!

Now, let's talk a bit about My New Family. Before the stuff with my pc happened, I was in the process of adding a few Mods to Honey Select 1 to make the game look better. Mainly, 4k Diffuse Textures and LRE/IBL. That probably doesn't tell you much, but if you want to see the kind of "Look" I want to achieve, check out Ripples by Jestur. He is using these kind of things and if I can add that to Honey Select 1, it will be the engine I will use for My New Family 2.

Okay, My New Memories. I'm currently in the process of making the renders for the first half of the day and I'd say, I'm about 50% done with them. The second half of the last day is almost done in terms of writing, but given the fact that I had these PC issues, I wasn't able to write as much as I wanted to. I put the scripts on the render pc tho and I will be able to write here while the PC is rendering, so that is a plus, I think. The second part of the last day will be the biggest rollercoaster of emotions we had in My New Memories so far. From the event with Sabrina and Jessica ( If you are in a relationship with her ) to the "big boom" of the update and then of course, the "climax" at the end which will be the biggest turning point in terms of events for the game. I will not try to tease you guys too much with it, I think I did that a little too much anyway, but at the end of Chapter III you will be smiling and maybe shedding a tear, depending on how emotional you are. Oh, and you will curse me, I guess, more than you ever did before. Chapter III is hands down the best update for My New Memories so far, and it's actually the first time I'm really confident about that statement. Todays render is Sarah in the morning, before you go to the hospital with her. She actually made breakfast for the MC, something she still remembers from when she was younger. Sadly, patreon was a little weird ( because she has big breasts, I guess ), so if you want to see the render without text, check out the !

And I think thats it for now. Sorry that I had to bring some rather bad news, I don't think the impact on my work is too big and I'm optimistic regarding this week in terms of work. If anything comes up, I'll let you guys know. Stay awesome!

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
If MNF2 can look as good as the new Ripples releases, then I'd be totally happy with that as that game looks great. In fact, I thought Ripples had been redone in HS2... I guess it was just redone in HS with mods. Didn't know it could look that good.

SidL05

Feb 8, 2021
Hello guys, I am getting trouble unlocking some scenes. For example In gallery it shows there are scenes with lucy on page 2: scene 2, scene 6 and on page 3: scene 1 but they are not getting unlocked even with the zoeys mod. There are many other scenes like that. Does anyone know whats the problem with the mod is.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Hello guys, I am getting trouble unlocking some scenes. For example In gallery it shows there are scenes with lucy on page 2: scene 2, scene 6 and on page 3: scene 1 but they are not getting unlocked even with the zoeys mod. There are many other scenes like that. Does anyone know whats the problem with the mod is.
No, but other than the two tests, if you want to see everything, pick the top options (this is pretty much a Killer7 standard ...)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Two test.? Can you tell me in detail or attach a link please.
You help Maddie with some homework a couple times and each time end up with her giving you a test ... I think the first test MIGHT be all first-answers, but either way, all answers are real world, so you can google them, but pretty sure if you're using the walkthrough mod, you're good.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Two test.? Can you tell me in detail or attach a link please.
Just making sure, but you're not trying to use this game for a quick fap, right?

Cos this isn't that kind of game tbh, it focuses far more on the story and characters than a lot of games who's narrative is just padding between sex scenes.

I'm not gonna pretend that K7's writing is godly or even consistent (hell I can name like 6 retcons or plotholes off the top of my head) but it sure is worth actually reading.

As Elhemeer said though: for literally every choice, with the exception of a couple scenes, the top option is the "right" option (as in, will lead to more content).

These exceptions are as follows: Maddie's second homework test, the answers to which can be trivially googled if you don't already know the answers (real world history stuff, nothing complex), the Tanja choice (you choose one of two options, one leads to a nice path and another to a less nice, now discontinued path), another Tanja choice to see a scene from the other path later on (though in a non-canon way) and a choice later on to skip a light BDSM scene that some people found too extreme for some reason.

Just unlocking and viewing the gallery does this game a disservice in my opinion, you're free to do so, I can't stop you, but I'd recommend actually playing it.

Last edited:

Modhunter

Oct 28, 2022
Just making sure, but you're not trying to use this game for a quick fap, right?

Cos this isn't that kind of game tbh, it focuses far more on the story and characters than a lot of games who's narrative is just padding between sex scenes.

I'm not gonna pretend that K7's writing is godly or even consistent (hell I can name like 6 retcons or plotholes off the top of my head) but it sure is worth actually reading.

As Elhemeer said though: for literally every choice, with the exception of a couple scenes, the top option is the "right" option (as in, will lead to more content).

These exceptions are as follows: Maddie's second homework test, the answers to which can be trivially googled if you don't already know the answers (real world history stuff, nothing complex), the Tanja choice (you choose one of two options, one leads to a nice path and another to a less nice, now discontinued path), another Tanja choice to see a scene from the other path later on (though in a non-canon way) and a choice later on to skip a light BDSM scene that some people found too extreme for some reason.

Just unlocking and viewing the gallery does this game a disservice in my opinion, you're free to do so, I can't stop you, but I'd recommend actially playing it.

Weirdly enough replaying MNF and skipped through a few scenes to get to the dialog. Very strange indeed.Killer7 is excellent at banter especially with multiple chars. At some point you don't need name tags to know who said what for the main core of people. Impressive. That being said, FIONA!!! nuff said

Reactions: Radakat3

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020

Hello there you super cute and wholesome people!

Another week, another progress update!

First, thanks for the nice feedback on the lewd renders and lewd teasers. I already got a few suggestions for this weeks render so stay tuned for that, it will be a hot one ( one will be black haired, the other will be a blonde ).

Still not really good news to share regarding my pc. They expect the delivery of the PSU this week, so if everything goes well, it should arrive sometimes this week - At least I hope so. Having only one PC for rendering and working in general sucks really bad for me, since I'm so used to rendering on two pcs. I'm not letting this get to me, though, and just try to double the amount of work I can do on one pc. That helps with writing, but not with making renders, sadly. I basically just put a bunch of them in the queue and then have to wait until they are finished until I can make new ones, which really sucks ( I'm used to letting one pc render a big batch, then continue make renders and let the other pc render the rest ). I will update you guys once the PC is here, of course.

Since I don't have honey select on the render PC ( It's on an external SSD, don't worry ), I didn't try to work on it again for now. I did however do some writing for My New Family, not much, mainly when I was out of ideas for the current event in My New Memories. I'm still fleshing out some details on dates with the girls that still have to get their lewd time with the MC - Like Celeste, for example. I'm getting there, though!

I've been writing a lot this last week, adding the last touches to the event with Jessica and Sabrina, where they finally tell her about their relationship ( if you decided to continue the one with Sabrina ). Like I said a few times already, Jessica will react in a different way than you might think. It will lead to a very heavy consequence with her, though, something that the MC will try to fix in Chapter 4. It's something I have never done before, so I'm pretty nervous on how it will play out. Todays render is part of the event, where they meet up at Sabrinas apartment to talk about it. It will also be a little different because Sabrina will be a lot more active during this talk, compared to her regular behaviour. Maybe it's because Jessica was always a little special regarding certain things, or maybe because Sabrina and Jessica have the better relationship in general than the MC and her, but I'm pretty sure you will not expect some of the things she will say. After this event things will take a biiiig turn, though, and it will lead to some heavy stuff happening. It has already been set in motion and it was just a matter of time until it happens. I wasn't really sure how I can pull this off since it has to make somewhat sense, but I think I found a decent way of doing it. You will be the judge of that, of course, and I can only hope that no matter what happens during this event, you will continue playing this chapter untill the end. You will get a short glimpse regarding Jessica, by the way, and then...Well, then the update ends with the biggest boom I have ever done in my games. And I personally can't wait, because it means I can finally do different things for the next chapter. I know I know, I'm a very mean tease and you will probably think the worst will happen. Guess you will find out soon!

And I think thats it for now. Sorry that I didn't have better news regarding the pc, I really really hope it will arrive this week, this would make a lot of things way easier and hasten up the progress of releasing the update as well. Once it's here I'll let you guys know and things should be on track again then. Until then, stay awesome!

Gafurint2

Jan 30, 2021
I may be late to the party but wtf - taco tornado is a dessert and liver 'n' onions is a breakfast? theyre kinda both good in their lanes but....

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes