emilystarcraft

Apr 21, 2018
I just started playing this and it feels like things went from 0 to 100 wayyy too quickly. I don't know if that's something that changes since I am only ~20 minutes in but the pacing feels way off. Maybe I am just expecting things to have more of a build up? I guess I will find out after playing a bit more but it's not bad so far.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I just started playing this and it feels like things went from 0 to 100 wayyy too quickly. I don't know if that's something that changes since I am only ~20 minutes in but the pacing feels way off. Maybe I am just expecting things to have more of a build up? I guess I will find out after playing a bit more but it's not bad so far.
Too quickly? This game is slow burn²...

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Maybe he is thinking about the dreams MC has early on :unsure:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Maybe he is thinking about the dreams MC has early on :unsure:
Probably... with 20 mins of playtime he has seen nothing though...

I still remember playing the first time... and then suddenly... the next chapter screen...
I was like wait what? :O

Reactions: Elhemeer

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Probably... with 20 mins of playtime he has seen nothing though...

I still remember playing the first time... and then suddenly... the next chapter screen...
I was like wait what? :O
Suddenly, no time for cartoons!

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Are you guys talking about the right game? I don't remember the MC having dreams in MNF.

Oh wait... those dreams... nvm, sorry. Forgot about those weird dreams that only happened in the beginning.

emilystarcraft

Apr 21, 2018
Well what I really mean is that the MC talks to people a few times and suddenly they love him and every time im just thinking why? There's been little interaction between them and they immediately want to throw themselves at him. Maybe I am just hoping for interaction and build up between them before they just want to fuck his brains out. Maybe this just isn't for me but I understand why people would like it.

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Well what I really mean is that the MC talks to people a few times and suddenly they love him and every time im just thinking why? There's been little interaction between them and they immediately want to throw themselves at him. Maybe I am just hoping for interaction and build up between them before they just want to fuck his brains out. Maybe this just isn't for me but I understand why people would like it.
Well, you'll get plenty of build up with Lucy... you won't get anything from her for a long time despite your efforts (other than that 1 dream). But she's totally worth it and is everyone's favorite.

• Red Heart
Reactions: S1nsational

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
From what I remember, the only "Love at first sight" reaction is Sandra. Auntie is horny from the get-go, but that's just her personality. Maddie is semi-friendly, Lucy is downright hostile and Becky is just thrilled she has her baby back. Then again, Sandra is kinda psychic, Lucy has her super hearing, Maggie is super strong, and Fiona is an enigma, so maybe you just see them differently.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful, cute, wholesome and very attractive people out in the world!

I got better news today regarding the PC. One of the people working there messaged me and told me that if everything goes well during their stress tests ( which they always do before shipping the pre build pc ), they can ship the PC tomorrow, which means it should be here wednesday or thursday. Once that PC is here I can pack up the "broken" one and send it to them, so they can do a proper check on all parts ( since I don't want to buy a new mainboard/cpu to see if those are causing the issues, if its something else in the end ). But I will have two pcs again this week, which are very good news!

I also want to say thank you regarding the nice comments of the lewd render from last week. Jessica and Sarah doing a workout sure looks sexy, right? I think this week it's time for some love for Anna and Bethany again, though, so stay tuned for that!

Since I'm still on my render pc that doesn't have honey select installed, I was mostly just fleshing out some stuff for My New Family. I'm also preparing the "merge" of the game, which means that there will only be one version for Windows/Linux and Mac users. No more Part 1 and Part 2, just one full game. This won't work for Android, though, so Android players will have to stay split, sorry about that! The game is just too big in terms of filesize to work on Android like that.

Now, My New Memories. I was basically doing the same thing as last week, which means rendering and writing. I'm currently finishing up the script and it should be done either today or tomorrow. I had no idea that certain events will be as long as they are now. The Sabrina and Jessica event where you tell her about your relationship for example is very long, because they are not only going to talk about this situation but...Other things as well. Let's just say Sabrina might know exactly what was going on between those two and she is not happy with how Jessica is treating the MC regarding that ( and that the MC feels sad because of what happened between them ). The same goes for the Yukiko event, by the way, at least in terms of length. Todays render is her blushing a little because they talk about a certain topic... I think I already mentioned this in another progress update, but it's one of the longest events we had in the game so far. They will talk about a lot of important things, the future of their relationship for example ( if you decided to end the date in a certain way, if you decided against it you get another chance and if you still don't want to, that's also fine ), or her relationship to Anna. I feel like the last day has more content in terms of dialogue and character growth then all other days and chapters combined. Sarah, Yukiko, Morgan, Jessica and Sabrina are the main actors for that day, and I guess I should also mention that the big finale of that day will surely cause some very heated discussions among you amazing people. Hopefully the end of the update will calm your minds, though...Or it might cause the opposite and you will be even angrier. I know I'm mean for teasing...Anyway, I'm really happy with the progress I made so far, despite only having one pc. That means the renders might take a little longer ( and I also have to make 6 animations ), so the april release most likely won't happen. It will 100% happen in may though and I'll have a real date for you guys as soon as the last renders are being made.

And I think that's it for now. Thank you guys for being so understanding regarding the PC issues, I know it really sucks to read about these problems but I'm looking forward to them being solved this week. Stay tuned for the lewd render this week, supporters, and I'll let you guys know if the PC is finally here after all ( like I said, it should be this week if they don't find any errors ). Stay awesome!

Fortilicious

Sep 3, 2019
Getting a bug with the game, or maybe a typo? I haven't reached the end of the 0.14 pc version yet but the bug has to do with the MC's feeling towards Elaine. So far in the story, I've been working towards the MC wanting to be nicer to Elaine and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have never been given a choice to refuse this but now I'm speaking with Ida while we are walking to visit Elaine during her arc and the MC is saying
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It should be stated that I am using Zoey Raven's Walkthrough mod.

I'm just concerned cause it's taken ALOT of hours of playtime to get to this point and hoping it's not I'm now missing alot of content.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes