redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
I wont lie im kinda more invested into New memory only cause its new even tho i do enjoy MNF but like many people a new baby is more enjoyable then a teenager lol since the baby is a new thing doesnt have there own mind and there just babies lol but a teenager if already themselfs and are a pain in the ass cause they know themself lol.

I dont know if that made sense it sounded type sus in my head lol
Chris Hanson would like a word. (JK)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
yes, if also in MNM mom was the same crazy as in MNF, then it would be, well, just a complete finish. =)))
yes, if only the graphics as in "timestamps" ...
Yes, I dreamed about something today ... =)

remembering all the VN with mother-son incest - MNF is still if not out of competition then in top 5 of mother-son-incest VN, of course, if there is nothing that I have not seen ... but a mother who calmly accepts her daughters' pregnancy from her son, despite the fact that she is also a BDSM lover - such I have never met a combination anywhere, so that a mother with such an open look at sex that she even wished to give birth from her son.

MNF has only one drawback - "honey select" =)

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
Here it is people, the long awaited 0.15 update. Not only will you finally find out Sandra's answer, you will also make more decisions and discover a lot of new, wholesome things!

IMPORTANT: In order to play 0.15 you have to have finished 0.14 ( chapter 1 - 9 ). If you never played My New Family before you can find all the downloads for 0.14 here! After you finished
0.14 you will get a prompt to save. Only this savegame will work for 0.15, all the other savegames you made during 0.14 won't!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:

Win/Linux: - -

Mac: - -

Android: - -

Hi, so i need to download the file for 1-9 then the other file or i can just get the 0.23 file?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Hi, so i need to download the file for 1-9 then the other file or i can just get the 0.23 file?
You need both. You have to play .14 (1-9) then after you finish and get to the "save here" moment, save, quit and start the .23 file and import the "save here" save, then you can continue.
IMPORTANT: In order to play 0.15 (chapter 10+) you have to have finished 0.14 (chapter 1-9) and use the savegame you're prompted to create at the end.
More info here

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
- - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA - -
Android: - - MEGA - -
Other: COMPRESSED

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Torsang

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
TE="Elhemeer, post: 10031560, member: 5034944"]
You need both. You have to play .14 (1-9) then after you finish and get to the "save here" moment, save, quit and start the .23 file and import the "save here" save, then you can continue.
[/QUOTE]
Ok thanks, imma play the first apk then

Nextor

Feb 16, 2020

Hello there super cute and very wholesome people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Same stuff as last week regarding My New Family, I think. Been just moderately planning out the epilogue. I might make it a little different, not a purely "day by day" thing, just so you can see the progress of the pregnancy on some girls ( since some of them are further ahead than others ). You'll see what I mean once you play it. You will see all the girls that are pregnant with pregnant bellies, though, and if you want, you can even do some lewd stuff with them!

Now, My New Memories. The script for the first day is fully done and Beege, my proofreader, is currently finishing it up. I'm also at the last 30% of the renders, so the beta for the first day will go live this week. I don't have an exact date yet, but my guess would be before or on the weekend. Once the beta is done I'll make another post, so you can grab it from the Discord if you have the right supporter tier. This day is one of the longest we had in My New Memories so far and it also contains a lot of new information for the MC to save up. Mainly a few things regarding his father and the new family he started. As some of you may remember, MCs father ( Manny ) died before Olivia was born, but the divorce between him and Bethany happened during MCs childhood. The thing is, his father married again and as you know, started a new family. Sabrina made it sound like you only met your half siblings ( and your step mother, if you want to call her that ) once - At Mannys funeral. Well, sometimes things aren't as they are said and MC is going to have a talk with Sabrina regarding that. Depending on your choices with Bethany so far ( if you decided to end the evening a certain way ) you will also have a talk with her, as you know. What you don't know is that she will also tell you a few things about this side of your family. I think it's going to be an interesting turn of events, learning about a father who wasn't a complete piece of shit. You'll see what I mean once you play it. Todays progress update render is Yukiko and Sophie in an ice cream shop. I feel like every AVN needs at least one ice cream shop scene, right? This one happens after the shopping trip, a very old tradition that you used to have with them ( and Anna, of course, she accompanied you to those shopping trips usually ). I mention this event because you're going to tell Sophie something that Yukiko already knows...And her reaction might surprise you. Oh, I will also post a few more previews of the first day, some of them are kinda lewd, for all Lucy/Lina and higher supporters. So keep an eye out for that!

And I think thats it for now. Like I said, the Beta will be ready this week and I can't wait to hear your feedback about it! Stay awesome!

Since Kytronix is busy having "real life", whatever that is, I'm going to post it for him!
Thank you, I love this game

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you extremely attractive and sexy people out there!

Nothing concrete regarding My New Family again, as you know the focus is on My New Memories. But I have been tinkering around in DAZ3D a little bit, trying to create Lucy...It didn't go that well. I guess I was kinder underestimating how different honey select is compared to DAZ. I will give it another try in Honey Select 2 again and see what kind of options I will get down the road. Still plenty of time for a decision anyway. I did however put down a few notes regarding events that will happen in the Epilogue.

Now, My New Memories. As some of you may have noticed, I was able to release the first beta for Chapter III for Sarah/Sabrina and higher tier supporters. Some people already messaged me because they saw the chapter title and while it is kind of worrying, the new main menu screen will just add to that. But if you know me then you kinda know what you are in for anyway, at least I think so. Sometimes I like to be evil and play with your emotions, just to make you smile in the end and say "Thank god it ended like that, fuck you tho Killer7". And I think you will hate me a lot after Chapter III dropped. In a positive way, though, at least I hope so. ( No cliffhanger, it will be worse. )

I've already started working on the second day and the first event is actually already done. You can see it in todays progress update render - MC wakes up in the middle of the night again, just to hear Lina and Olivia sitting in the upstairs bedroom. As some of you may remember, Olivia suffered from night terrors while she was a child. It looks like they unfortunately returned, so the MC and Lina make sure that she feels safe. This is a very wholesome and emotional event where Lina will shed some light on Olivias behavior - Something the little princess will take about herself while you are visiting Anna with her. You will get a lot of new information regarding her and it will hopefully just strengthen the emotion that you always want to protect her and make her happy. This day will be super packed like the last one actually, I already planned most of the stuff out. I'm just going to throw in a few things. Shopping with Lena, another (optional) session with Dr. Rosenberg, and Bethany. Yeah, I will just say Bethany, nothing else. The day will also kinda foreshadow what might happen on the last day of the update, Anna will drop some hints early on, but nothing clear. Day three will also be very different compared to your regular days in My New Memories, especially the ending of the day. I know I'm evil for teasing you guys with this but trust me, I only have the best intentions. Oh, I guess I accidently forgot to mention the (long) sauna session with Lina on day two. Silly me...

And I think thats it for now. Work has been going very good and I'm happy with the progress so far. I'm also happy to see that the kinda lewd renders I posted for you supporters got some good response as well. I will do so again for the 2nd day, these will be even spicier, though! So stay tuned for that post. If anything comes up that is worth sharing, I'll let you guys know. See you next week for the next progress update! Stay awesome!

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

Hello there you extremely attractive and sexy people out there!

Nothing concrete regarding My New Family again, as you know the focus is on My New Memories. But I have been tinkering around in DAZ3D a little bit, trying to create Lucy...It didn't go that well. I guess I was kinder underestimating how different honey select is compared to DAZ. I will give it another try in Honey Select 2 again and see what kind of options I will get down the road. Still plenty of time for a decision anyway. I did however put down a few notes regarding events that will happen in the Epilogue.

Now, My New Memories. As some of you may have noticed, I was able to release the first beta for Chapter III for Sarah/Sabrina and higher tier supporters. Some people already messaged me because they saw the chapter title and while it is kind of worrying, the new main menu screen will just add to that. But if you know me then you kinda know what you are in for anyway, at least I think so. Sometimes I like to be evil and play with your emotions, just to make you smile in the end and say "Thank god it ended like that, fuck you tho Killer7". And I think you will hate me a lot after Chapter III dropped. In a positive way, though, at least I hope so. ( No cliffhanger, it will be worse. )

I've already started working on the second day and the first event is actually already done. You can see it in todays progress update render - MC wakes up in the middle of the night again, just to hear Lina and Olivia sitting in the upstairs bedroom. As some of you may remember, Olivia suffered from night terrors while she was a child. It looks like they unfortunately returned, so the MC and Lina make sure that she feels safe. This is a very wholesome and emotional event where Lina will shed some light on Olivias behavior - Something the little princess will take about herself while you are visiting Anna with her. You will get a lot of new information regarding her and it will hopefully just strengthen the emotion that you always want to protect her and make her happy. This day will be super packed like the last one actually, I already planned most of the stuff out. I'm just going to throw in a few things. Shopping with Lena, another (optional) session with Dr. Rosenberg, and Bethany. Yeah, I will just say Bethany, nothing else. The day will also kinda foreshadow what might happen on the last day of the update, Anna will drop some hints early on, but nothing clear. Day three will also be very different compared to your regular days in My New Memories, especially the ending of the day. I know I'm evil for teasing you guys with this but trust me, I only have the best intentions. Oh, I guess I accidently forgot to mention the (long) sauna session with Lina on day two. Silly me...

And I think thats it for now. Work has been going very good and I'm happy with the progress so far. I'm also happy to see that the kinda lewd renders I posted for you supporters got some good response as well. I will do so again for the 2nd day, these will be even spicier, though! So stay tuned for that post. If anything comes up that is worth sharing, I'll let you guys know. See you next week for the next progress update! Stay awesome!

(y) Welcome back!

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Tried a bunch of honey select harem games but I just can't get attracted to any of the models that this games have. Some of them are cute like in once in a lifetime but almost never hot. It's a shame as there are a lot of fleshed out honey select games but sex scenes do nothing for me. But then again it's probably alot easier to create scenes compared to daz or something of even higher quality like treasure of nadia. The only honey select games that come close to being sexy are house in the rift and pale carnation, thus the dev need to really try hard in order to polish it so it strays far from vanilla hs experience. But then again almost no one really complains so they see no need.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes