Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I would have imagined the package that was used for Mist. That one had a claymation look.
Mist was made with Blender so Killer should learn how to use it, then rig the models and animate them...At that point I don't know what will be faster between using Blender or real clay to do everything.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Jokes apart it would be an interesting take to use that style for MNF2, it was very visually appealing.:)

Reactions: Dragon59

Pr45h@nt

Aug 13, 2021
How I can instal apk version on my phone. I tried to download it, but it's give me long list of folders but no apk

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Something I've wondered. Last time I played from the beginning, I told Tonja to kick bricks. This time, I chose the top one, that the mod suggested, that is supposed to continue on with her. Is there a lot of content with her? Or is it minimal? Just curious.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Something I've wondered. Last time I played from the beginning, I told Tonja to kick bricks. This time, I chose the top one, that the mod suggested, that is supposed to continue on with her. Is there a lot of content with her? Or is it minimal? Just curious.
She is not a main girl like the family + Fiona, so there is some content with her, but not as much as with the main girls. I don't want to spoil the story, but I was not sure about including her at first, but the story makes it worth it, even though it is fewer scenes than the main girls.

Reactions: Talmadge

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
There is content with her... but she is more of a side side-girl...
She is not really connected to the rest of the girls.

Reactions: Talmadge

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Alright. I don't think I see Anita in the Main Menu screen. So. Is she not going to be an side-chick, LI, or anything? Or does that mean she isn't going to make it? Inquiring minds want to know! LoL

Reactions: kcaldw

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you super cute and wholesome people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

We had another summer inspired lewd render on the weekend, so I might do something different this week. Sabrina and Lena in the nude was a very nice sight tho, right? Especially in the nice sunny environment of the pool. Anyway, I feel like we need some Sophie and maybe Morgan this week. I'll cook up something nice!

Okay, let's talk about My New Family. As you may have noticed I didn't release a beta last weekend and it fucking sucks. I checked the current date and realised that it has been a month since My New Memories released and that there still hasn't been a beta for MNF yet - which sucks even more. I know I usually take it slower after a MNM update drops, but that is not an excuse that its taking this long. The good news is that I'm done with the script and I'm at the last ~30% of the renders right now. So I expect the beta to drop during the night, probably early morning EU time. I'm really really sorry that it's taking so long and I'm going to do my best that beta 2 won't take nearly as long as this one. The writers block I had set me back pretty hard, but I'm glad that part is over now. The first day is super wholesome, especially the evening with a very pregnant Sandra ( where you will also get some nice lewding of the naked beauty ). So yeah, really really sorry about the delay, there is no valid excuse for that, it should not have taken this long to release the first beta. I will let my workflow speak for itself again after this beta dropped, so you don't have to hear any of those excuses to begin with anymore.

Oh, and to repeat it from other progress updates: Keep in mind that it's not going to be "ingame days" anymore for the MNF Epilogue. The first day of this chapter will play several weeks after the wedding, and the "second day" of the update will play a few weeks after that one and so on and so on. This means that you will eventually see everyone with a nice and round belly.

Now, let's talk a bit about My New Memories. I'm pretty sure you're very curious who these three ladies in the first render are. Or maybe you already guessed it. It's Karla, Caroline and Emily. Karla is the woman Manny ( mcs father ) married after him and Bethany divorced ( don't forget, it was a mutual divorce, they didn't split up with bad blood or anything like that ). As it turns out, he took a certain liking to a specific hair color. As you can see, they really have a lot in common with the MC and Sabrina. Just that it's a little more obvious with those two - I wonder if they also have some nice twin magic going on. The other render is Lina and the MC at the train station. This is a render from Chapter 4, where him and Lina will wait for these three gingers to arrive. Lina has a very special connection to Caroline and Emily, who are just a bit younger than Sarah. I guess you could say that these gingers might form some kind of cult...I wonder where I've seen this before. Maybe they will enjoy doing a certain super cuddle time with the MC as well? Who knows who knows... Anyway, I'm very happy to hear your feedback regarding those three. Anna mentioned that they are stacked, and it shows, I think. They will become an integral part of Chapter 4, especially once they find out what happened to the MC and Anna and given the circumstances Anna is in at the moment.

And I think that's it for now. Sorry again for the delay regarding the first MNF Epilogue beta, I will do everything I can to make up for it. If anything comes up I'll let you guys know. Until then, Stay awesome! And don't forget to share your feedback regarding Karla, Caroline and Emily!

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020

Hello there you super cute and wholesome people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

We had another summer inspired lewd render on the weekend, so I might do something different this week. Sabrina and Lena in the nude was a very nice sight tho, right? Especially in the nice sunny environment of the pool. Anyway, I feel like we need some Sophie and maybe Morgan this week. I'll cook up something nice!

Okay, let's talk about My New Family. As you may have noticed I didn't release a beta last weekend and it fucking sucks. I checked the current date and realised that it has been a month since My New Memories released and that there still hasn't been a beta for MNF yet - which sucks even more. I know I usually take it slower after a MNM update drops, but that is not an excuse that its taking this long. The good news is that I'm done with the script and I'm at the last ~30% of the renders right now. So I expect the beta to drop during the night, probably early morning EU time. I'm really really sorry that it's taking so long and I'm going to do my best that beta 2 won't take nearly as long as this one. The writers block I had set me back pretty hard, but I'm glad that part is over now. The first day is super wholesome, especially the evening with a very pregnant Sandra ( where you will also get some nice lewding of the naked beauty ). So yeah, really really sorry about the delay, there is no valid excuse for that, it should not have taken this long to release the first beta. I will let my workflow speak for itself again after this beta dropped, so you don't have to hear any of those excuses to begin with anymore.

Oh, and to repeat it from other progress updates: Keep in mind that it's not going to be "ingame days" anymore for the MNF Epilogue. The first day of this chapter will play several weeks after the wedding, and the "second day" of the update will play a few weeks after that one and so on and so on. This means that you will eventually see everyone with a nice and round belly.

Now, let's talk a bit about My New Memories. I'm pretty sure you're very curious who these three ladies in the first render are. Or maybe you already guessed it. It's Karla, Caroline and Emily. Karla is the woman Manny ( mcs father ) married after him and Bethany divorced ( don't forget, it was a mutual divorce, they didn't split up with bad blood or anything like that ). As it turns out, he took a certain liking to a specific hair color. As you can see, they really have a lot in common with the MC and Sabrina. Just that it's a little more obvious with those two - I wonder if they also have some nice twin magic going on. The other render is Lina and the MC at the train station. This is a render from Chapter 4, where him and Lina will wait for these three gingers to arrive. Lina has a very special connection to Caroline and Emily, who are just a bit younger than Sarah. I guess you could say that these gingers might form some kind of cult...I wonder where I've seen this before. Maybe they will enjoy doing a certain super cuddle time with the MC as well? Who knows who knows... Anyway, I'm very happy to hear your feedback regarding those three. Anna mentioned that they are stacked, and it shows, I think. They will become an integral part of Chapter 4, especially once they find out what happened to the MC and Anna and given the circumstances Anna is in at the moment.

And I think that's it for now. Sorry again for the delay regarding the first MNF Epilogue beta, I will do everything I can to make up for it. If anything comes up I'll let you guys know. Until then, Stay awesome! And don't forget to share your feedback regarding Karla, Caroline and Emily!

5kwr6q.jpg

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
I hope K7 isnt too pressed about the beta taking a "long" time, so many Devs take WAY longer than him to do a lot less work and still receive a bunch of support. I am happy waiting longer for a good product (and for the dev to not burn out)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Due to the unsuccessful selection of a dress and back background, a girl in a blue dress seems pregnant =))) Not that I was against it-on the contrary, I am for the girls to be pregnant and as much as possible, but still this is some disappointment due to that that you understand that it was just a trick of vision. Maybe this girl should be put on in a dress more than a different color?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Please remind me whether there was a wedding with Little Sunshine? And then I see her in the list of main girls, but I can’t remember her on the wedding procedure.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My saves aren't carrying over from the 0.14 to the 0.23, any idea why?
Did you save your files on my old port?
Were they on page 9?
I set it this way to only import page 9 to avoid a jumble of incompatible saves. Screenshot_20230625_095322_com.mixplorer.beta.jpg
While I do try automate this process it's still possible to move them manually.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes