Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made compressed Android ports of My New Family Part 1 v0.14 & Part 2 v0.23 along with the walkthrough mod and incest patch.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Part 2 requires that you load a save from Part 1. To do this, you need to play through Chapter 1, make a save at the end and then transfer it across to the Chapter 2 folder, i.e. from Documents/Eonor/e.mynewfamily.ch1 to Documents/Eonor/e.mynewfamily.ch2. You can then load the save inside the Chapter 2 port.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Part 1 (v0.14):

Part 2 (v0.23):

I screwed up and named the two parts Chapter 1 & 2 when creating them before realising Part 1 actually contains Chapters 1 - 9. I might come back and fix this in the future but, for now, Chapter 1 = Part 1, etc.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you super sexy and very wholesome people!

Another week, another progress update!

Ah, lewd render.Turns out that Bethany and Sarah always go well together, right? That lewd render was something. I feel like seeing Sarah from behind is always a treat for the eyes anyway, she has such a nice body. And Bethany as well, of course, in all her naked glory...

On a personal note, due to some unforseen circumstances, I'm going to move next month ( end of september ). The new contract is already signed and the move should go over pretty smooth ( I don't have that much stuff that needs to get moved to the new apartment ). Just something I wanted to let you guys know, it will not disrupt my work on the games at all, but I had to find a new apartment quickly due to some shit that has happened.

Anyway, let's talk about the games

As you may have noticed, I still didn't post previews for the epilogue and to be honest, I don't know why. I'm going to post them this week 100%, I just wasn't sure what I can show and what I should not show. For example, I don't want to spoil how cute the girls look with their pregnant bellies - I feel like that is something you have to see on your own. So I have to pick them carefully to not reveal too much. The good news is though that I'm making good progress on Beta 5 and I expect it to be ready soon, hopefully this weekend. While the focus is on Elaine for this day ( something she really needed ) you will also get your second dates with two other lovely women and some extra fun with Becca, Mary and Fiona ( again ). I also planned out most of the last day, and I just know that once you see the Ending screen, you will smile and think "Now I can't wait for My New Family 2".

While the focus is still My New Family, I was also working quite a bit on My New Memories ( mainly to combat the writers block I had for an event on the fourth day ). Todays progress update render shows Bethany in the hospital hallway, which means that this happens in the first major event of chapter 4. While the other girls are in Anna's room, you will have quite the emotional talk with her, because the MC will reveal that he got his memories back. Bethany, being the amazing mother that she is, will be happier than she'll show in that moment, mainly because she knows what is going on in the room behind her. You will also talk about the move, which will happen on the 2nd day of Chapter 4, and I feel like this event will be as wholesome as it can be. You might even see someone you wouldn't expect in the city where Bethany and Jessica used to live. Not going to spoil anything, though, it will hopefully be a nice surprise for everyone. I personally can't wait for you guys to play Chapter 4, because for me personally, it's the best and most important one so far ( because my favorite woman will get a lot of screentime, don't worry, the others will as well ).

This was a shorter progress update than usual, mainly because there will be a very long post on the 31st - Which will be the 4th anniversary for My New Family and for me as a game dev in general. So stay tuned for that if you are interested in these more personal posts from me. The same goes for the lewd render this week and of course, finally, the previews. Stay awesome!

ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018

Four years...

That's 1461 Days. Holy fuck, just thinking about this number makes me a little dizzy.

Exactly four years ago, the first version of My New Family was released. It was the start of something that changed my life more than anything I ever did before. It was and still is the most exciting journey I have ever done, and I know that there are a lot of you people out there who have been following since day 1 - And some were even there before the official release, to test out the alphas and betas.

Four years...And so much has changed since then. My New Family is at it's last chapter and I'm already making plans for My New Family 2, My New Memories has 4 chapters total now ( prologue + 3 chapters ) and from what I can tell, people are even more hyped for that now. It's just such an incredible thought to soon be able to say "I completed my work on a game".

But there are not only positive thoughts regarding that. To be honest, I'm actually scared and sad at the same time. My New Family and all of it's characters have become such an important part of my life and when I think about the fact that this chapter is ending soon, I'm getting a little...Emotional, I guess. Without even realising it I put so much of my wishes and desires into this game. And I think that is also one of the reasons so many of you amazing people started to like my work, at least that's what I think.

For me it was always like that. I could relate to so many things the MC went through in his life - from an alcoholic father to a girlfriend cheating on him. And while I worked on the first release of My New Family, I realised that I can put everything I wish would happen to me in this game. This might sound...Weird, if you see it just for these words alone. I don't mean the household loving, of course. I mean having moments like you have with Sandra in the beginning - Where it's basically love at first sight. Or listening to Lucy's story and immediately wanting to protect her. Positive emotions after all these negative things that happened to the MC.

Since the release of My New Memories I get the question why I'm not putting more drama in my games. I got them with My New Family as well, where some people were not happy how the situation with Martin ended so quickly or that Elaine and Fiona went through such a "drastic" change in personality. Why everything has to end on a positive note. Isn't it boring when you know that whatever happens ingame, it will end good? Isn't it lame that there is no suspense, no fear, no worry that you might have to go through some terrible things because of decisions you made in the game? That you might even lose one of your love interests? Basically "No drama = game gets boring".

And all I can say is no, I don't think this is boring at all, at least not for me. I don't want to feel the anxiety and fear that Sandra might go on a date with another man for whatever reason. Or that she might get in a car accident and doesn't survive. That someone comes and threatens to destroy mcs family ( I know I kinda did that with Mike in My New Memories and to be honest, that was probably one of the hardest things I ever had to write, the terrible things he says about the MC and his daughters ). I hate these feelings in games, or at least in visual novels. I want to play these games to feel good, to smile and be happy for whatever happens around the MC. I want to see a character like Lucy smile and feel love for the first time in her life, I want to make sure that whatever bad happened in her life will never happen again. I want to see a character like Becca start to forgive herself. All of these things.

That's what my games were about and always will be about. I'm writing them in a way that I would personally enjoy playing and reading them. When I read Lucys backstory I get sad and angry for the terrible things she had to go through - Just to smile when she is hugging the MC for the first time and starts calling him a pelican. I get worried about Anna dropping all these hints, just to smile in the end realising that everything is going to be good now. That's why the only other VN's I play are like that as well - Slice of life, Drama free and wholesome stories.

I think I did all of these things well with My New Family and I intend to keep telling my stories this well once My New Family 2 releases as well. There won't be any bad surprises or bad endings, there won't be any choices that split the story into two million different paths. It will always be "I like this girl, show me more with her ( in terms of show me lewdness )" or "I don't like this girl" which means you will still see her ( especially in MNM ) , but you won't get any romantic scenes.

And I personally think I found my place in this extremely big world of Adult Visual Novels. I know what I want to do and even more, I know what I can do to begin with. I'm not good with drama, I'm not good with heavy suspense...But I think I'm somewhat decent with creating these wholesome, household loving stories so many of you like to read.

I don't know what the future brings, but I know that no matter what, none of these years would have been possible without the incredible support from all of you amazing people. Every comment, Every like on my post, every review on pirate forums, itch.io or steam is the reason I'm able to do this. And of course, every one of you who decided to support me with your hard earned money, you are the reason I can do this as my job and hopefully create even more romantic and wholesome moments. There are no words in this world that can describe how insanely thankful I am for you guys. Like I said in the beginning, some of you have been with me since the beginning, a lot of you have become really close friends, even though we only know each other online. You guys are the reason I can keep going, no matter what happens in my personal life, I know that you incredible people are there for me. So thank you, really, from the bottom of my heart for these insane four years. Here is to even more of them!

Oh, and the renders are just my two personal favorite girls - Sandra and Anna. In these harem vns, the harem enablers are usually the girls I love the most. I know that Lucy is the fan favorite in My New Family and Lina is a strong contender for the fan favorite in My New Memories, but that is also something I love so much about working on these games, everyone has their own favorite girl but in the end, we love all of them, right? 20230831033248834.png annacutestanding.png

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

Four years...

That's 1461 Days. Holy fuck, just thinking about this number makes me a little dizzy.

Exactly four years ago, the first version of My New Family was released. It was the start of something that changed my life more than anything I ever did before. It was and still is the most exciting journey I have ever done, and I know that there are a lot of you people out there who have been following since day 1 - And some were even there before the official release, to test out the alphas and betas.

Four years...And so much has changed since then. My New Family is at it's last chapter and I'm already making plans for My New Family 2, My New Memories has 4 chapters total now ( prologue + 3 chapters ) and from what I can tell, people are even more hyped for that now. It's just such an incredible thought to soon be able to say "I completed my work on a game".

But there are not only positive thoughts regarding that. To be honest, I'm actually scared and sad at the same time. My New Family and all of it's characters have become such an important part of my life and when I think about the fact that this chapter is ending soon, I'm getting a little...Emotional, I guess. Without even realising it I put so much of my wishes and desires into this game. And I think that is also one of the reasons so many of you amazing people started to like my work, at least that's what I think.

For me it was always like that. I could relate to so many things the MC went through in his life - from an alcoholic father to a girlfriend cheating on him. And while I worked on the first release of My New Family, I realised that I can put everything I wish would happen to me in this game. This might sound...Weird, if you see it just for these words alone. I don't mean the household loving, of course. I mean having moments like you have with Sandra in the beginning - Where it's basically love at first sight. Or listening to Lucy's story and immediately wanting to protect her. Positive emotions after all these negative things that happened to the MC.

Since the release of My New Memories I get the question why I'm not putting more drama in my games. I got them with My New Family as well, where some people were not happy how the situation with Martin ended so quickly or that Elaine and Fiona went through such a "drastic" change in personality. Why everything has to end on a positive note. Isn't it boring when you know that whatever happens ingame, it will end good? Isn't it lame that there is no suspense, no fear, no worry that you might have to go through some terrible things because of decisions you made in the game? That you might even lose one of your love interests? Basically "No drama = game gets boring".

And all I can say is no, I don't think this is boring at all, at least not for me. I don't want to feel the anxiety and fear that Sandra might go on a date with another man for whatever reason. Or that she might get in a car accident and doesn't survive. That someone comes and threatens to destroy mcs family ( I know I kinda did that with Mike in My New Memories and to be honest, that was probably one of the hardest things I ever had to write, the terrible things he says about the MC and his daughters ). I hate these feelings in games, or at least in visual novels. I want to play these games to feel good, to smile and be happy for whatever happens around the MC. I want to see a character like Lucy smile and feel love for the first time in her life, I want to make sure that whatever bad happened in her life will never happen again. I want to see a character like Becca start to forgive herself. All of these things.

That's what my games were about and always will be about. I'm writing them in a way that I would personally enjoy playing and reading them. When I read Lucys backstory I get sad and angry for the terrible things she had to go through - Just to smile when she is hugging the MC for the first time and starts calling him a pelican. I get worried about Anna dropping all these hints, just to smile in the end realising that everything is going to be good now. That's why the only other VN's I play are like that as well - Slice of life, Drama free and wholesome stories.

I think I did all of these things well with My New Family and I intend to keep telling my stories this well once My New Family 2 releases as well. There won't be any bad surprises or bad endings, there won't be any choices that split the story into two million different paths. It will always be "I like this girl, show me more with her ( in terms of show me lewdness )" or "I don't like this girl" which means you will still see her ( especially in MNM ) , but you won't get any romantic scenes.

And I personally think I found my place in this extremely big world of Adult Visual Novels. I know what I want to do and even more, I know what I can do to begin with. I'm not good with drama, I'm not good with heavy suspense...But I think I'm somewhat decent with creating these wholesome, household loving stories so many of you like to read.

I don't know what the future brings, but I know that no matter what, none of these years would have been possible without the incredible support from all of you amazing people. Every comment, Every like on my post, every review on pirate forums, itch.io or steam is the reason I'm able to do this. And of course, every one of you who decided to support me with your hard earned money, you are the reason I can do this as my job and hopefully create even more romantic and wholesome moments. There are no words in this world that can describe how insanely thankful I am for you guys. Like I said in the beginning, some of you have been with me since the beginning, a lot of you have become really close friends, even though we only know each other online. You guys are the reason I can keep going, no matter what happens in my personal life, I know that you incredible people are there for me. So thank you, really, from the bottom of my heart for these insane four years. Here is to even more of them!

Oh, and the renders are just my two personal favorite girls - Sandra and Anna. In these harem vns, the harem enablers are usually the girls I love the most. I know that Lucy is the fan favorite in My New Family and Lina is a strong contender for the fan favorite in My New Memories, but that is also something I love so much about working on these games, everyone has their own favorite girl but in the end, we love all of them, right? View attachment 2892994 View attachment 2892993
Killer7
HEART.jpeg

Thank you so much. :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: pgm_01 and Killer7

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

Four years...

Oh, and the renders are just my two personal favorite girls - Sandra and Anna. In these harem vns, the harem enablers are usually the girls I love the most. I know that Lucy is the fan favorite in My New Family and Lina is a strong contender for the fan favorite in My New Memories, but that is also something I love so much about working on these games, everyone has their own favorite girl but in the end, we love all of them, right? View attachment 2892994 View attachment 2892993
Conga-Ratz.jpg
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Nov 22, 2021
Killer7 You have been and always will be one of my top 3 favorite devs. And thats not just indie devs either haha. Seriously though I love the way you write these stories. I love that these are wholesome ones. Honestly a lot of the times when I am feeling down I replay this just to cheer myself up. I wasn't here at the very beginning but I was here pretty early in the start of MNF. I can say for certain I will be here til the end. You my friend are a legend. I can't wait to see what the future holds. Thank you truly. One day I hope to be able to support you financially as well haha but sadly for now I am too broke for that. Anyways keep up the amazing work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
MNF is the first VN I stayed up all night reading, because of that it has a special role reminding me to: never stay up all night reading a VN, no matter how good it is.

Here's to another four years of K7 games

• Red Heart
Reactions: pgm_01 and Killer7

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Yeah - Congrats for keep hanging on for that long, and give us a great VN.
It's surely a work of art and has given (and still gives) me a lot of pleasure and fun.
And the new VN is looking to even get better.
I hope you enjoy creating these VN's just as much as we enjoy reading it.
Here is hoping you never get tired of creating these gems...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Petermax

Nov 13, 2022
I did find a little mistake in my third re reading. Becky and the just of the family enjoy Sushi during the first vacation. But later mentions during the dinner with the MC and Fiona that she doesn't eat fish because of a food poisoning incident years ago.

Snarddoom

Dec 3, 2018
I write this in Sept, 2023...but the last update of this fantastic game was in Dec, 2022 (v0.23). Was that the completion of the game? If not, will there be more - or have you switched your attention wholly to "My New Memories," at the expense of "My New Family?"

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I write this in Sept, 2023...but the last update of this fantastic game was in Dec, 2022 (v0.23). Was that the completion of the game? If not, will there be more - or have you switched your attention wholly to "My New Memories," at the expense of "My New Family?"
Maybe read the thread a bit K7 literally posts updates like weekly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fin133

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Im working on the epilogue, it will release this month and makes the game complete.
Finally :D. Man I missed those monthly updates so daam consistent. I knew it's will slow down at some point after the second game was announced.glad it will get a well deserved finish.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes