Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you super cute and very wholesome people!

Another week, another month, another progress update!

That lewd render with Morgan and Sophie...Ah, I think that was one of my best so far. Seeing them from behind with the nice winter night out ( even though the snow made it bright ), getting ready to take a bath together...That was surely something! I feel like it's time for some lingerie again this week, so stay tuned for that!

Okay, time to talk about the games.

Yes, I know there still wasn't a teaser post up with the epilogue renders, but I scheduled it for this wednesday. Like I said, I had to make sure you really don't see how the girls look pregnant ( not that I would show them nude anyway ), but even in a bikini or something is already too much, in my opinion. I'm currently on the last event of Beta 5, so it will release 100% this week, which also means that the whole epilogue will be ready this month. And that makes me super anxious, because that means My New Family is going to be completed this month. Even though I was struggling a lot with the games story lately and the difficulties of releasing betas, I will still be sad to see this story be completed. I do know that MNF2 will be exactly what I needed for MNF to begin with, though, and I can't wait to stark work on that. So yeah, the last day will be a little banger ( literally in terms of the side girls that haven't been lewded yet ) and then you will hopefully smile and think to yourself "Man, this was the right ending for this story. Now I want to see what happens 18 years later."

Now, My New Memories. After I finished one of the longer events for the MNF epilogue, I went back and finished some of the early stuff that happens the next day (ingame). As I've already told you, Chapter 4 will pick up right where Chapter 3 ended, but the day won't be done just because you go to bed. You basically get the very long event in the hospital ( which is already way longer than the Yukiko talk, for example ) + the whole next ingame day where you return home again. Not alone, of course, but I'm not going to spoil more regarding that. Then I had the idea that it would be nice if Lena gets a more romantic event, since she didn't really have one yet. I got a few messages from people that enjoyed the talk with her in the café, and while that was more wholesome than romantic, the stuff that happens once you return home is more on the lewd side. So, Lena will get a full proper date on the real second day of Chapter 4, where the MC will also tell her everything that happened to him before he has gone to the hospital. It will bring out a newer, more emotional side on Lena, who usually acts pretty tough. The render you see today shows her in a very sexy dress, something we also haven't seen her yet in. She is very different compared to the other woman in the game, and you will notice what I mean once you play this event. Let's just say the move to Japan awakened desires in her that only the MC can satisfy, and you will get to decide some very important things with her.

And I think that's it for now. Stay tuned for the teasers ( for real this time ) and the lewd renders and of course, for the beta that will release on the weekend, or even earlier ( but 100% this week ). And of course, stay awesome!

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Im working on the epilogue, it will release this month and makes the game complete.
Maaannnn, almost filled my short seeing this.
This game is one of my favorite game of all time, just so you know, it's in third position after "Acting Lesson" and "Now and Then" and seeing it having an ending.......:love:
Man you made my day. (y)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

Four years...

That's 1461 Days. Holy fuck, just thinking about this number makes me a little dizzy.

And all I can say is no, I don't think this is boring at all, at least not for me. I don't want to feel the anxiety and fear that Sandra might go on a date with another man for whatever reason. Or that she might get in a car accident and doesn't survive. That someone comes and threatens to destroy mcs family ( I know I kinda did that with Mike in My New Memories and to be honest, that was probably one of the hardest things I ever had to write, the terrible things he says about the MC and his daughters ). I hate these feelings in games, or at least in visual novels. I want to play these games to feel good, to smile and be happy for whatever happens around the MC. I want to see a character like Lucy smile and feel love for the first time in her life, I want to make sure that whatever bad happened in her life will never happen again. I want to see a character like Becca start to forgive herself. All of these things.
MNF came into my life when I needed a story about the MC receiving an abundance of love for being himself, loving and caring despite his past pain.
Thank you for that.
That's what my games were about and always will be about. I'm writing them in a way that I would personally enjoy playing and reading them. When I read Lucys backstory I get sad and angry for the terrible things she had to go through - Just to smile when she is hugging the MC for the first time and starts calling him a pelican. I get worried about Anna dropping all these hints, just to smile in the end realising that everything is going to be good now. That's why the only other VN's I play are like that as well - Slice of life, Drama free and wholesome stories.
The early scenes with Anna brought many tears to my eyes, but I trusted you when you said it would turn out for the better. It was easy to set aside my worries and trust you because of MNF.
And I personally think I found my place in this extremely big world of Adult Visual Novels. I know what I want to do and even more, I know what I can do to begin with. I'm not good with drama, I'm not good with heavy suspense...But I think I'm somewhat decent with creating these wholesome, household loving stories so many of you like to read.
I dare say you have. I would also say that you may have inspired others to wholesomeness. People like Cosy Creator, Naughty Road, Elsa, Moonbox, and Troicita, to name a few, seem to have lit their own beacons from your source, providing good wholesome stories.
I don't know what the future brings, but I know that no matter what, none of these years would have been possible without the incredible support from all of you amazing people. Every comment, Every like on my post, every review on pirate forums, itch.io or steam is the reason I'm able to do this. And of course, every one of you who decided to support me with your hard earned money, you are the reason I can do this as my job and hopefully create even more romantic and wholesome moments. There are no words in this world that can describe how insanely thankful I am for you guys. Like I said in the beginning, some of you have been with me since the beginning, a lot of you have become really close friends, even though we only know each other online. You guys are the reason I can keep going, no matter what happens in my personal life, I know that you incredible people are there for me. So thank you, really, from the bottom of my heart for these insane four years. Here is to even more of them!
I hope that my works will attract even a fraction of what you have, you have so many caring people in your corner.
Oh, and the renders are just my two personal favorite girls - Sandra and Anna. In these harem vns, the harem enablers are usually the girls I love the most. I know that Lucy is the fan favorite in My New Family and Lina is a strong contender for the fan favorite in My New Memories, but that is also something I love so much about working on these games, everyone has their own favorite girl but in the end, we love all of them, right? View attachment 2892994 View attachment 2892993
Very true. Without a central LI to encourage and make a safe space for new LIs, it is too easy to have a story of MC manipulation. By having a woman who wants to share her joy and love with others, it becomes a much better story.

magistrate

Feb 2, 2019
Trying out this game. Sex dreams are so boring, not only because they don't actually happen and have no actual impact, nor that they indicate the dev wants to add some tits with no idea how to do it in the story, but also because it removes all mystique of what the characters look like, thus lessening the impact of when the mc actually gets to see it for real.

Hope the rest of the game is better, it's intriguing enough to keep playing.

• Sad
Reactions: Grelk and turgsh01

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Trying out this game. Sex dreams are so boring, not only because they don't actually happen and have no actual impact, nor that they indicate the dev wants to add some tits with no idea how to do it in the story, but also because it removes all mystique of what the characters look like, thus lessening the impact of when the mc actually gets to see it for real.

Hope the rest of the game is better, it's intriguing enough to keep playing.
Keep in mind that this was K7's first game, and he felt like he needed some draw in the first update, should K7 ever go back and shore up the early game for MNF, I imagine that the dream scenes would (if not be removed) be changed a LOT.

But yeah, the game does get better... like a LOT better...

If you're expecting drama/suspense or (major) conflict though, you're not really gonna get it here. This game is basically pure wholesome (best analogy I've seen is that after a certain event later on, the entire game is just fleshing out a "and they all lived happily ever after).

Reactions: magistrate

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you extremely sexy and super cute people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Not quite a lingerie lewd render last week, but I think Sabrina and Anna in the nude is good as well. This week I might include one of the ginger twins in the lewd render, not 10=% sure yet. Or maybe Beth and Karla? I'll think about it!

Now, on to the games.

Beta 5 of My New Family released very early this morning and this one also included the missing events from beta 4. I think this day in general is one of the best ones so far, because you have a pretty long talk with Elaine where you discuss things that will be pretty important for the future. The last day will just be a mix of everything and will end like I teased a few times already, with some super cute pregnancy time including all the pregnant girls! This day won't be as long as the others either, but I'm going to make sure that this will be a proper and very fulfilling ending for My New Family. And to make things even better, I'll make sure to give you a few teases before the game ends so you are hyped for My New Family 2. It will release this month, like I teased in the anniversary post, so stay tuned for that! It will hopefully be everything you expected from the epilogue and maybe even more! Work on the last day is going pretty well!

Now, let's talk a little about My New Memories. Todays progress update render shows Lina in the living room, just one night after the MC had his encounter with Mike. Anything interesting you spot in that render? Hmm...I wonder. Anyway, Lina is the one that is going to be super excited to meet the ginger twins again, while the others are more... hesitant, I guess. As you can imagine, they were present the last time they were there and they also heard what Sabrina and Jessica said. They will all feel a little bad because no one told them about the accident the MC was involved in with Anna ( the daughters will feel bad ), but given Linas usually cheerful attitude, she will jump in and try to save the day. You may remember the other render I posted with Lina, at the train station, so you have a vague idea what will happen after this. After all, the hospital visits will come to an end, right? Reuniting with the ginger twins will be super cute and wholesome when Lina is involved and now that she knows the MC has his memories back, she will most likely try to invite them to the sauna as well. Which will be a premiere, they never been in the sauna with the MC before...And with Lina being a little teasing ginger, you can probably imagine where this will lead in chapter 4.

I think that's it for now. Stay tuned for the lewd render and if the release date of the epilogue gets closer, I'll let you guys know. And as usual, stay awesome ( and cute )!

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I'm not one to complain... but it's been close to nine months since the last release. Now you post saying there will be an upcoming date when you will release... the date of the next release?! Glad I don't support this financially. This better be a HUGE update for all this time.
Killer7 has 2 games and alternates updates between them. The other game, My New Memories, updated in May.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I'm not one to complain... but it's been close to nine months since the last release. Now you post saying there will be an upcoming date when you will release... the date of the next release?! Glad I don't support this financially. This better be a HUGE update for all this time.
Technically ~4 months for this update, since I worked on My New Memories after the last MNF update released. Which is still long but since it's the "epilogue", it had to be something to properly end the game for those people that decided to go the true ending route ( every household girl, including fiona, pregnant etc ).

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
I'm not one to complain...
And yet, here you are...

You complain about this game not releasing updates fast enough for you while this dev is making 2 games at a time and consistently releases 2 massive updates within an 8ish month period. Funny thing is that you use a signature promoting a long time abandoned game and a game that also hasn't released an update in 8 months so far (and the dev for that game is only working on 1 game, so technically, Killer7 is at least 2x faster than that dev).

*mic drop

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
probably but then again the youngest would be either minutes/hours younger then the oldest or a few months younger

so....idk
You're assuming that Killer7 is going to limit the kids to one per LI* ... 'tis a bold presumption.

*But probably correct, otherwise K7 could more than double the LI potential before the game even starts, and then he'll need to wait until the 6090 is released or he won't be able to render the orgies ...

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
You're assuming that Killer7 is going to limit the kids to one per LI* ... 'tis a bold presumption.

*But probably correct, otherwise K7 could more than double the LI potential before the game even starts, and then he'll need to wait until the 6090 is released or he won't be able to render the orgies ...
aye

scary sort of thought

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes