Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

Hello there you beautiful and very wholesome people!

Another week, another progress update!

Thanks for feedback on the lewd render again. Lena and Yukiko just being wholesome in the sauna was probably one of my favorite renders so far. Like I said a few times already, you can expect more of these events in Chapter 4 of My New Memories, where you will casually be naked around the girls and have very emotional talks ( like you did with Lina ). And speaking of Lina, I think she deserves another lewd render fully nude again...I'll cook up something nice.

Currently dealing with some rather heavy personal stuff, so this progress update will not be as long as the others.

There will be a My New Family beta this week, 100% and no excuses, I'm almost done with the script and I'm pretty happy about this day. I think the Fiona event especially is one of the best with her so far. She will talk about the future of the MC and ask him for something that he never expected her to ask. It will be a more serious talk, something you rarely see with Fiona, but of course they will throw in some banter here and there. Like I said last week tho, the MC has to be a little careful around her because the pregnancy hormones are taking a different effect on the very cute latina. You will also have a nice event with the gingers on the beach, something that hasn't happened in a while and the evening is reserved for the second date with a very special someone. You will see what I mean once you play it.

For My New Memories I was also able to write a little, finishing the first big event of Chapter 4. I think I also mentioned this a few times already, but this will be the longest event in terms of dialogue we had in MNM so far, it will be even longer than the talk you had with Yukiko in the other house. Theres going to be so many emotions and I know I keep repeating myself, but just thinking about how important this day to me personally is makes me very happy. I didn't realize how much I needed to integrate a certain woman more into the story again, and not just give her that one shining moment each day ( during the night ). I think once you will have this event with her and the others you will realise how important she is to the story and what a wonderful relationship her and the MC have. It's just...Magical, even more than Sandra and the MC in MNF. And while I'm biased because she is my favorite, there is going to be plenty of stuff to do with the others as well, so don't worry about that. There are three gingers arriving after all and they will get their moments with the MC as well! Todays progress update render is Morgan in the evening, where she will have a pretty cute talk with the MC.

And I think that's it for now. Like I said, a bit shorter but I hope I still gave you guys enough information. The same goes for the MNF Epilogue previews, I will do my best to upload them this week. The beta will 100% happen tho,so don't worry about that! And Stay awesome!

Oooh, can't wait for both MNF and MNM thank you so much for giving us such great, wholesome, sweet and loveable stories Killer7 I could never thank you enough!!! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
HEART.jpeg

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
What exactly is Fiona's business - and what is Becca in that business
the whole first meeting with Fiona was complete trash, to demand to see someones dick 2 minutes after seeing him - what a bitch

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly, I went back and started over after reading these forums. That first scene really turned me off, especially being the introduction to her. Even though it was worth it, I do wish there was another way to get to know her. Even at the end of the game, not fond of remembering that introduction.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
last update message i could find they where still talking about mnm any news or release date for the mnf that i may have missed ?

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
last update message i could find they where still talking about mnm any news or release date for the mnf that i may have missed ?
usually the weekly updates have a section for MNF as well, check out this post from last monday: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-family-v0-23-killer7.35957/post-11484027

or if you just want the MNF info:
There will be a My New Family beta this week, 100% and no excuses, I'm almost done with the script and I'm pretty happy about this day. I think the Fiona event especially is one of the best with her so far. She will talk about the future of the MC and ask him for something that he never expected her to ask. It will be a more serious talk, something you rarely see with Fiona, but of course they will throw in some banter here and there. Like I said last week tho, the MC has to be a little careful around her because the pregnancy hormones are taking a different effect on the very cute latina. You will also have a nice event with the gingers on the beach, something that hasn't happened in a while and the evening is reserved for the second date with a very special someone. You will see what I mean once you play it.

Reactions: Punto

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I've played this game up to before last update i'm holding out for the finish. But dang killer7 you are a top notch dev you might be slow on update but when you delivery you really delivery i love the story. Any hopes for another story similar to this one besides MNM?

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
usually the weekly updates have a section for MNF as well, check out this post from last monday: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-family-v0-23-killer7.35957/post-11484027

thank you for that. must have read over it thinking it still was mnm. basically cant wait for the new update as i heard it will have a rather large time skip. hopefully its not to large to take away from the story. large time skips more often dont go all that well as far as i have seen unfortunately.

Reactions: Punto

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you super cute and extremely wholesome people!

Lewd render was pretty good, right? Lina and Sabrina always look cute together, especially when they are both naked and Lina is blushing. I'm just always happy to see Lina, to be honest, because it reminds me of what a positive energy she constantly give to everyone.

Okay, let's talk about the games.

As you may have noticed, Beta 4 dropped yesterday. I wasn't able to put in as much as I wanted to, so I will add it today and save it like that. If you are a supporter, you know what I mean with that once you played it. Day 5 will focus on Elaine, the last woman to show pregnancy, but you will also get some nice time with other girls. My plan to give each girl one event that focusses on their pregnancy showing has been going pretty well so far, at least in my opinion. Each event has some kind of detail that will help you understand a few things once My New Family 2 launches, like the new housing situation or how their lifes will progress in general. And of course, they are the usual wholesome stuff you can expect from these kind of events.

The last day of the epilogue will feature a plethora of things and I also have a great idea how to end it in a proper way, that will hopefully make you smile and look forward to MNF2. Let's just say it will be lewd and cute, like usual.

Okay, just a little bit about My New Memories. I've prepared some more scenes for the 2nd day of the update. The progress update render is one of those, where the MC will have a talk with Karla regarding a few things that have happened between the families. Karla is always a more quiet woman, but since the MC got his memories back, he also remembers her as the opposite - someone that likes to engage in conversations, especially with Anna. They will have a lot of things to share, some are good and some are...Not so good. But you know where it will lead and I think after this event, you will like Karla a lot as a person. She is comperable to Bethany who always tried to do the best for her family, so I think if you like Bethany, you will like Karla. And I guess it also helps that she is pretty and uh...Well developed in certain regions. Compared to the twins, she sees the situation with Jessica and Sabrina more relaxed. Or maybe more relaxed are the wrong words, she understands them better than the wins. That is no excuse, of course, but I wanted to make clear that she doesn't hold a grudge against anyone.

And I think thats it for now. Not sure about the lewd render this week and I know I forgot the previews for the epilogue, but they will come, don't worry. If anything changes, I'll let you guys know, still dealing with something that happened IRL. Stay awesome, people!

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

I just post it how Killer does his update posts on Patreon, and since there is one patreon for both games. This is how it is.
I could start seperating them game wise, but.. I am lazy.. :BootyTime:
Plus it would sometimes make less sense if you suddenly lose the middle of a post because it's not specific to this exact game.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

Hello there you super cute and extremely wholesome people!

Lewd render was pretty good, right? Lina and Sabrina always look cute together, especially when they are both naked and Lina is blushing. I'm just always happy to see Lina, to be honest, because it reminds me of what a positive energy she constantly give to everyone.

Okay, let's talk about the games.

As you may have noticed, Beta 4 dropped yesterday. I wasn't able to put in as much as I wanted to, so I will add it today and save it like that. If you are a supporter, you know what I mean with that once you played it. Day 5 will focus on Elaine, the last woman to show pregnancy, but you will also get some nice time with other girls. My plan to give each girl one event that focusses on their pregnancy showing has been going pretty well so far, at least in my opinion. Each event has some kind of detail that will help you understand a few things once My New Family 2 launches, like the new housing situation or how their lifes will progress in general. And of course, they are the usual wholesome stuff you can expect from these kind of events.

The last day of the epilogue will feature a plethora of things and I also have a great idea how to end it in a proper way, that will hopefully make you smile and look forward to MNF2. Let's just say it will be lewd and cute, like usual.

Okay, just a little bit about My New Memories. I've prepared some more scenes for the 2nd day of the update. The progress update render is one of those, where the MC will have a talk with Karla regarding a few things that have happened between the families. Karla is always a more quiet woman, but since the MC got his memories back, he also remembers her as the opposite - someone that likes to engage in conversations, especially with Anna. They will have a lot of things to share, some are good and some are...Not so good. But you know where it will lead and I think after this event, you will like Karla a lot as a person. She is comperable to Bethany who always tried to do the best for her family, so I think if you like Bethany, you will like Karla. And I guess it also helps that she is pretty and uh...Well developed in certain regions. Compared to the twins, she sees the situation with Jessica and Sabrina more relaxed. Or maybe more relaxed are the wrong words, she understands them better than the wins. That is no excuse, of course, but I wanted to make clear that she doesn't hold a grudge against anyone.

And I think thats it for now. Not sure about the lewd render this week and I know I forgot the previews for the epilogue, but they will come, don't worry. If anything changes, I'll let you guys know, still dealing with something that happened IRL. Stay awesome, people!

*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Reactions: shitass1001
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes