Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
It's not done yet (not even sure it'll only be 3 betas) and Tanya might fit into the final group of them, but to be fair, its quite possible she won't make the cut. If you "forgive" her and keep with her, her story is pretty much told. Sure, you could have another scene, but is there more character development? I don't see much room for it, myself (didn't do the slave(?) path, so no clue about that).
I meant her being pregnant also in the final update and possibly at least accepted/forgiven in the Tanya love path

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I meant her being pregnant also in the final update and possibly at least accepted/forgiven in the Tanya love path
I think K7 already said that Lucy never speaks to or about her again? Maybe in MNF2 something might happen between them, and of course a baby is possibly possible. We'll see I guess.

Aug 31, 2020
Hello all ! I started the game, but I wanted to know if it was finished? and how many chapters are planned for my new memories ^^? THANKS

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
I'm start from beginning... again haha. I kinda reformat my pc a while back. lost all my files and etc. hahaha

Last edited:

John0130

Jul 4, 2019
I don't play on Android, but if you look at the OP there's a tutorial of how to do this, in case you missed that.
This doesn't help me as I don't have a laptop. I need a way to do it from the phone itself or like I asked have the patch already in the game to download with so I literally just download and play note I'm on a samsung S23 ultra. Also if I had a laptop I'd be playing this on there instead of my phone

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
This doesn't help me as I don't have a laptop. I need a way to do it from the phone itself or like I asked have the patch already in the game to download with so I literally just download and play note I'm on a samsung S23 ultra. Also if I had a laptop I'd be playing this on there instead of my phone
Don't android devices still have some sort of file manager?

Anyway, I play on a PC, so I can't help. Good luck.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
As Uthuriel said, same family, just ~18 years in the future and with some new additions (which you'll know about should you follow the "canon" (full harem) path).
+some grown childrens, yes?
i hope Elain is will be alive and become more young then she been in MNF hehe =))
she is unicum - she starts to become young after start to have sex with MC...

and by the way will the MC's head still be removable?
I remember in some screenshots he had no head at all. =)

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Try the total commander app. It still manages to get through to android/data, on my zfold 4.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you super cute and wholesome people!

Another week, Another month, another progress update!

That lewd render with Morgan and Anna though...Morgan is probably one of the characters that will get a lot more screentime starting in Chapter 4. The same goes for Anna, of course, but seeing those two together is always super cute and in this case, very sexy as well. Maybe next time they will wear their glasses again...

Okay, game time.

I've made good progress on the fourth day for Chapter 19, aka the epilogue. I finished a super cute event with Fiona, who will be the second to last woman that will show her pregnancy. Given the fact how the relationship betweeen the MC and Fiona is, you can expect their usual banter, with the MC making some funny ( well, he thinks they are funny ) jokes and Fiona reacting like you'd expect her to react. Since she moved in with the rest of the household, those two have caused some chaos at home, at least regarding Becca who is still not the greatest fan of their usage of words. Let's just say she will eventually get through with using soap to wash their mouths. The other girls will also be present this day, of course, and you will get to spend some nice time with the three gingers in all their pregnant glory. There is going to be some very cute stuff with Sandra and Alice, while the MC and Lucy will just wonder what is going on in their pretty heads. Funnily enough, they will both use the same excuse: Hormones. And you know what will eventually happen because of those hormones...We're in for some ginger lewding again, right?

I feel like the epilogue will hit all the right buttons to make you feel good about My New Family ending, and it will 100% make you look forward to MNF2 which will only lead to more funny and cute moments!

So, My New Memories. Lately, I've been planning out what I want to do for the first day in general. I think I gave you guys an overall idea already - Karla and the ginger twins arriving, dealing with Jessica being Jessica...But there are also a few other things that will happen in Chapter 4. For example, there will be a cute little event with Bethany where you will help her gather the few things at their old home to finally move near the MC. I feel like there will be more content than ever before in Chapter 4, especially with a certain someone returning home. Todays progress update render shows the morning after this happens, and as you can imagine, all of the girls will be very happy to stay at home and spend as much time as possible there. Sophie and Olivia are going to prepare a wonderful little breakfast. The MC would probably do the same, but he still has a lot to do and set things right, so he will bounce in and out and regularly check up if everything at home is okay. I feel like this is what I initially wanted to do with My New Memories to begin with, focus on the cuter slice of life parts compared to the more sad and more drama filled areas. You will see what I mean when you play the update but I can guarantee you, it will be even better than Chapter 3. At least for me personally it will be! Oh, and there will also be a sauna event again, because the feedback I have gotten for the Lina and MC sauna time has been amazing. So I will do more of those...With characters you might not have expected to see naked yet!

And I think that's it for now. Stay tuned for the lewd render this week and I will also try to post the My New Family epilogue teasers + the fourth beta. Stay amazing, people, and thanks again for everything!

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
The beginning of the end is neigh! LET THERE BE LEWDNESS WITH PREGGO GINGERS, their mother, aunt, cousin and latina/spainard/notsure.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes