Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
It seems like the next update will be coming soon. Should I just wait for that version or should I play it now?
If you've never played, it's decent length (if you actually read the whole thing and aren't just fast-passing to the sex scenes).

You would probably still catch up well before the release of the final chapter if you binged it, but if you're only playing an hour or two a night, starting now wouldn't leave you with much of a wait between finishing what's there and the public release.

Drededkref

Apr 11, 2023
If you've never played, it's decent length (if you actually read the whole thing and aren't just fast-passing to the sex scenes).

You would probably still catch up well before the release of the final chapter if you binged it, but if you're only playing an hour or two a night, starting now wouldn't leave you with much of a wait between finishing what's there and the public release.
I'll wait then. Is there any ETA for the update?

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I feel like that is a very very VERY subjective view on things, especially since all of that gets explained ingame by the other girls as well. Sandra is the "main girl" in terms of that she is getting all the first times - first time sex ( in the household ), first pregnancy, first proposal etc..Those first times are special events and all the other girls are more than fine with Sandra having them. But only in that regard, she doesnt get the most content or most Events by a long run. I can see why that might be a thing you don't like, but from the ingame perspective it makes sense. Lucy is also not a sidekick or anything comparable, I think that is just you jumping to that conclusion now because you are angry something in the game didn't happen the way you personally preferred it. Lucy has by far ( and I mean by far ) the most events in the game and you spend the most time with her alone compared to all the other girls. She is the fan favorite so of course she gets most of the time.

Again, you saying the other girls are sidekicks is just your biased opinion after you got disappointed regarding the pregnancy stuff. It's totally not the case, even though I wish it was because Sandra is my personal favorite. If anything, Lucy is the main girl ( in terms of pure content, not stuff like pregnancy talks etc ) with the other girls getting less content compared to her, like I said above. Sandra just plays a major role in terms of the MC getting all the girls ( Sandra is the harem enabler ) and she is the ginger queen ( of the three ).
hello sir how you doing its been a year didn't online here hop you all good ..

congratulations for the new game ( my new memories ) didn't try it yet .. but ill try soon :)

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you super sexy and very wholesome people!

Another week, another progress update

Man, that lewd render sure hit like a bomb. Sabrina and Sarah, both in very sexy lingerie...Ahh, that was truly a sight to behold. This week I might do a nude one again, maybe Bethany + another girl? You'll see!

Okay, time to talk about the games.

I've been making good progress on the third beta of My New Family, tweaking the body of a certain very busty blonde woman some more to accommodate her pregnant belly. Seeing her with even larger breasts was a bit surprising to me, but since I've done the same to Becca I should have probably expected that. The same goes for a little ginger, her breasts also grew a little and I have to admit, she looks kinda cute with them ( + the belly ). This day will contain the full ginger package, by the way, and you will get a very special super naked ginger cuddle time, probably the one you've all been waiting for for a while. You will also get to have your next real date with Celeste on that day, making sure the relationship can develop - if you decided to go for her, of course. Like I said a few times, the epilogue of My New Family will make sure you get to the hot and spicy fun with the ladies that didn't get their chance yet + the wholesome household time you would expect with so many pregnant women around. I think it will be a very satisfying ending to My New Family, giving the whole full harem and everyone pregnant choices the true meaning behind it. I'm not gonna cheap out or rush stuff, there is plenty of fun time with the (pregnant) girls! And don't forget, My New Family 2 will be on the horizon, 18 years later...Hm, I wonder why it will play 18 years later...

Now, My New Memories. There are actually a few things I want to talk about.

The initial versions of My New Memories ( the prologue and chapter 1, mainly ) had one very big critique point a lot of you amazing people had - the keeping secrets from the MC. While I still think that some of it made sense story wise ( especially since Dr. Slatni was the one telling them to go easy on the MC ) I think I overdid it with a few of them - Mainly Lena and Sabrina. I will go back and revisit or straight up remove some of these dialogues, to make the overall experience less jarring than it initially was. I know that some of you really disliked these two girls for that and while the overall story twist regarding Lena will stay, she will explain a little more on why she is hesitant to talk about it openly with the MC ( until the famous dream with Anna, of course ). I hope this will make it easier for you guys to like these two cuties ( especially Lena ) since if you decided to not go for her ( or sabrina ) you will miss out on some amazing and wholesome moments with those two. I don't know, you will be the judge of that. This process is not going to take time at all, so don't worry about that, it's just small adjustments. Todays render shows little Yukiko in a cute dress, which probably means her and the MC will go on another date...And she is still very shy, as you can see with her blushing. Chapter 4 will make big steps in the right direction with Yukiko and Lina - Especially Lina will be a little more fierce and direct now that the MC has all his memories back. And with a certain person backing her up, you know it's going to be funny, wholesome and also super super sexy. And yes, Yukiko will say "Baka" again and cover her face. I know that a loooot of you guys thought that was adorable ( and it was ). Chapter 4 will just be an overall great experience for these two and you might find out that a certain other well developed girl might even skip a few steps to get closer to the MC. If you think about the end of Chapter 3 you probably know who I mean...

And that's it for now, I think. Beta 3 will most likely be read this week, but I keep you guys posted on that. This also means there will be previews for it, so stay tuned. The same goes for the lewd render. Stay awesome, people!

Radakat3

Feb 2, 2023
So if I have Version 0.23 MNFamily.... can i play from the beginning or do i need to DL the others version to play 1 - 9 chapters..

KnolleJupp

Mar 24, 2020
First you have to download version 0.14 witch contains the chapters 1 to 9.
At the end of version 0.14 you will be prompted to save.
You can load that savefile in version 0.23 witch contains the chapters 10 to the end of current development.

Choulua218

Oct 10, 2020
Did Fiona ever tell Becca her history regarding her sister's death and the resulting conflict with the grandmother? That seems like such a big thing (which I believe she told the MC she would tell her) but about where I expected the conversation to happen you get the light BDSM scene with the two... Not saying its a bad scene just felt "rushed" without that closure.

Great game regardless. I binged it (reading it all) over about a week and there were times it seemed to drag on but not bad considering how long the game is. Kinda wished Sun would have been included in family wedding, I get why she wasn't but she has been around as long as most of the other family (romance wise). Was glad to hear Sandra knew about her, feels weird that the MC who wants to be honest with everyone has "secret" girlfriends. I get they can know cause the "girls talk" but seems odd their wouldn't be more acknowledgement about one of the 10 other girls he is hooking up with, especially as much as we are told they are excited about it.

John0130

Jul 4, 2019
Not sure if anyone else has this problem but I can't seem to put the taboo patch into the game folder on phone no matter what I do is it possible for someone to put a download link for the game with the patch already in the game?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Not sure if anyone else has this problem but I can't seem to put the taboo patch into the game folder on phone no matter what I do is it possible for someone to put a download link for the game with the patch already in the game?
I don't play on Android, but if you look at the OP there's a tutorial of how to do this, in case you missed that.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
It's a dude who either doesn't know that My New Family already exists for almost four years, or the dev is just a troll that tries to "farm" players from me because they think I might have remade it in DAZ.
Oooh ... that sounds like something to check out for shits and giggles ...

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
They, um, changed the name to 'My New Life'... drama is gone... :>)
Yeah, until the dev asks the staff to change it back because its still called "My New Family" on his patreon...

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes