DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Congrats on finishing the game. I haven't played this in so long. I'm going to have a blast playing through what I missed.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Oh my this will be tough because it's the ending but...Congratulations for the epilogue Killer7 !!!!
This is my favourite game of all time, it helped me in a very bad time ( and it's still doing that now that a new bad moment happened recently) and I can't even describe all the emotions, the happiness and the joy you gave me with this story so Thank You for giving us this great game and I can't wait to see the new story!!! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
HEART.jpeg

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I've updated the mod to reflect the fix by Killer7 so you can see the Anita scenes. But, it's still flagging the mod as a virus on the F 95 attachment servers even though it's obviously not. I have included a link to my patreon with this version as well, if you'd like to download it without having to do Captcha. Best I can do until they fix it on here. As I said in the mod post I've scanned it with both Malewarebytes and Windows Defender. So feel free to do so yourself, if you still don't believe. Cheers!

Last edited:

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Why am I both really happy and a little bit sad to see this completed?

Anyway, thanks for consistently being one of the best / most reliable AVN devs out there. So many devs out there look for any excuse to abandon their game or milk it for everything it's worth, I feel like someone needs to put you up on a pedestal and show you off as a prime example of what a focused game dev looks like. Even while being framed and most of your hardware confiscated, you still managed to finish your work within a reasonable time frame and with nothing feeling rushed or poorly done (if anything, you probably went beyond expectations (as you said you would) for the ending because why not).

I do hope you someday add this game to Steam so I can have this in my permanent library. And I am looking forward to seeing it all merged, not that it's a big deal or anything, but it's a bit more convenient.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Enjoy the mod!

Edit: Updated to Pt. 2 Final Epilogue V2

VERY IMPORTANT: For some reason PT.2 of the mod is being flagged by the F 95 servers as a VIRUS. I assure you it is NOT. Python code can be flagged this way from time to time, but I've not seen it in a very long time and especially not on this site. However, I've scanned it with both windows defender and malewarebytes, which both come up negative, and if you know my reputation on this site, you know I'd never upload anything like that. I have a request in with the mods on F 95 to have it unflagged. I've included the link to the mod on my patreon below, so you can download it, if you don't wanna have to do through the captcha on here in order to download it. Best I can do. Cheers!
Why the hell would VirusTotal add some stupid idiotic antivirus called Kingsoft I would never trust an antivirus software with a retarded name like that.

Did further research into it and it's a now defunct engine from 2012 that was a China made engine. Why the hell has VirusTotal not removed it from an engine that has not been used in over 10+ years? They need to remove really old engines that are causing download issues because they are obsolete.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Why the hell would VirusTotal add some stupid idiotic antivirus called Kingsoft I would never trust an antivirus software with a retarded name like that.

Did further research into it and it's a now defunct engine from 2012 that was a China made engine. Why the hell has VirusTotal not removed it from an engine that has not been used in over 10+ years? They need to remove really old engines that are causing download issues because they are obsolete.
Yeah, it's kind of nuts. I've never even heard of it until now. Plus, it was the only one that flagged it, so do you trust that or all the other ones that are reputable? Lol I looked, and another person had a file flagged by Kingsoft in a thread on October 23rd. They did the same thing I did, just put an alternate link to the file. Which I shouldn't have to do, but I'm a nice guy!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Wow oh wow is completed and now is the time to redownload it and play from the start to finish.
Going to have to buy a coffee or two for this one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hic86 and Dylan741

AVNTester

Oct 15, 2023
Wow oh wow is completed and now is the time to redownload it and play from the start to finish.
Going to have to buy a coffee or two for this one.
one or two coffees is the wrong number you'll need a sixpack of coffee if not more :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
WHAT! NO! THE END HAS COME! Ok with that out of the way what a sad and joyous day that this story ended. Haven't download yet and it'll probably be longer to actually play it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: viclog1 and Killer7

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
WHAT! NO! THE END HAS COME! Ok with that out of the way what a sad and joyous day that this story ended. Haven't download yet and it'll probably be longer to actually play it.
Don't be sad! See it as the completion of the first step, with MNF2 introducing the next one! ( That's how I'm thinking )

JeffisZac

Apr 1, 2019
Wow congrats on finishing the game, its been quite a while since i last played so i'll have to restart from the very beginning and remember why i left my review however many years ago that was. Excited to play MNF 2 and MNM once the whole legal issue is resolved

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes