qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Enjoy the mod!

Edit: Updated to Pt. 2 Final Epilogue V2

VERY IMPORTANT: For some reason PT.2 of the mod is being flagged by the F 95 servers as a VIRUS. I assure you it is NOT. Python code can be flagged this way from time to time, but I've not seen it in a very long time and especially not on this site. However, I've scanned it with both windows defender and malewarebytes, which both come up negative, and if you know my reputation on this site, you know I'd never upload anything like that. I have a request in with the mods on F 95 to have it unflagged. I've included the link to the mod on my patreon below, so you can download it, if you don't wanna have to do through the captcha on here in order to download it. Best I can do. Cheers!

Clean as it can get (only 1 false detection).

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
My New Family [Epilogue] [Killer7] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,41 GB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

Mac [1,39 GB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

---------------------------------------

My New Family [Epilogue] [Killer7] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.23 -> Epilogue [310 MB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
killer was uploading fixm is it applied in compression?

henk1

Dec 12, 2019
Then why the mention of an an *.exe file?
I just meant a new executable in the sense of a new executable, and not an update to the previous one. But I suppose with how renpy works the difference isn't that big. The fact that saves can be re-used was, in essence, my question. I just used the executable as an, apparently, confusing way to give context to the question. Sorry for any confusion.

(Also keep in mind that executable does not mean a .exe file. In fact, in my case, I "execute" the .sh file since I'm running Linux.

Anyways, thanks for your hard work on the game dev.

Reactions: Uthuriel

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
very nice that this VN has come to an wholesome end, I am curious how our favorite pelican has coped with the red-haired invasion.;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes