Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I wonder how there is people that don't like her....of course, in the beginning she was a bitch, but after you see her true self, i cannot see how people don't have fall in love with her.
I Think people are just wired different. That's a good thing in real life or the world would be in war over one type of significant other.

I was smitten with Fiona from the beginning and it has only grown over the updates. Yet I know there are others that dislike her, and that is fine. Killer7 made a bevy of beauties to chose from :love: (y)

Reactions: AlexTorch

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Why would you do that? Half the fun of this game is enjoying the story. So you are missing half the fun.
Some people I just chose it ignore on their comments because I don't take them well. I think I might take some of more negative comments about this more personally than Killer7 does and want to go all HULK, SMASH on them.

I wonder how there is people that don't like her....of course, in the beginning she was a bitch, but after you see her true self, i cannot see how people don't have fall in love with her.
I Think people are just wired different. That's a good thing in real life or the world would be in war over one type of significant other.

I was smitten with Fiona from the beginning and it has only grown over the updates. Yet I know there are others that dislike her, and that is fine. Killer7 made a bevy of beauties to chose from :love: (y)
I Think people are just idiots :ROFLMAO: jks.
Seriously though I can see it, I've said it before I almost quit playing this because of my initial dislike for Fiona, but now I'm 100% #teamfiona Maybe some are just as forgiving, or can't get over that initial impression. Guess same can be said of Elaine.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Some people I just chose it ignore on their comments because I don't take them well. I think I might take some of more negative comments about this more personally than Killer7 does and want to go all HULK, SMASH on them.

I Think people are just idiots :ROFLMAO: jks.
Seriously though I can see it, I've said it before I almost quit playing this because of my initial dislike for Fiona, but now I'm 100% #teamfiona Maybe some are just as forgiving, or can't get over that initial impression. Guess same can be said of Elaine.
Yeah Killer7 has his way to persuade us it seems. I thought I'd never forgive Elaine but I've gone and done it. Thank God I don't know Killer7 in real life or I may be convinced to bury the hatchet with my aunt instead just waiting to bury her :p

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Why would you do that? Half the fun of this game is enjoying the story. So you are missing half the fun.
I like cat jokes though. For me it feels like there are not enough choices in the story - 99% of choices I saw is about either cockblocking yourself or not (there is no reason to click the second choice if harem is your goal).

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I like cat jokes though. For me it feels like there are not enough choices in the story - 99% of choices I saw is about either cockblocking yourself or not (there is no reason to click the second choice if harem is your goal).
Killer did say he is working only working on the harem path at first, will flesh out the others later.

Reactions: James1309

MugenMax

Jun 10, 2020
Hi! First of all, great game!!!

I don't know if is a off-topic or not, but where I can find the OST of this? I love that solo piano <3

EDIT: Nevermind, It is "intro" on on sound's folder :v

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Man you really hate Maddie, at first I didn't care much about her but I think she has become very sweet. She banters a little with the MC but so does Fiona and people seem to love her.
Yes, nausea to the point of vomiting does not sound healthy.
I don't hate her per say, but I hate muscles on women, well as I said, that level of muscles, I hate Chyna clits.
I take it you mean body building. All women, all humans have muscles.
Muscles to me are vomiting inducing, and sorry if you're trigged, but that is how I feel.
I think most would agree that one who is vomiting is likely the one being triggered.

Last edited:

Diemond

Jan 25, 2019
Killer7 you have by far the best game on F95. The reason I play your game(don't get me wrong) is the way you tell the story. I love the adult content too. I really enjoy the thought you put into your content and enjoy the proud you take into developing your game. This is truly the only game I will read ever single word because the story is so captivating, I don't want to miss anything. I really look forward to all of your updates no matter how big of small, I'm never disappointed. Thank you so much for making this game and telling your story.

DiEmond

Last edited:

Schacal

Oct 20, 2020
And another thing what is the "incest" patch for if i understood the story right i already kissed "my mum" (landlady) and see her naked and be attracted to her???

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

ManilaJones

Jul 29, 2020
S
Killer7 you have by far the best game on F95. The reason I play your game(don't get me wrong) is the way you tell the story. I love the adult content too. I really enjoy the thought you put into your content and enjoy the proud you take into developing your game. This is truly the only game I will read ever single word because the story is so captivating, I don't want to miss anything. I really look forward to all of your updates no matter how big of small, I'm never disappointed. Thank you so much for making this game and telling your story.

DiEmond
Same goes for me, word for word!

Reactions: thorin0815
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes