Serw23

Sep 19, 2022
A gorgeous update. The plot moves on, the characters are revealed, the animations and visual have clearly improved (although they were already excellent back then). The only thing I personally missed was the anal scenes in this chapter :D

Reactions: Grimrosenberg 27

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
One suggestion to the dev:

Use either a different font color, or better yet put in a text box. Right now whenever there's white on the background, the white font of the text ends up being unreadable.

Reactions: Madhesht

ChO_fr

Jun 7, 2024
One suggestion to the dev:

Use either a different font color, or better yet put in a text box. Right now whenever there's white on the background, the white font of the text ends up being unreadable.
There is a textbox ; a transparency slider was added in the latest version, but is set to "completely transparent" by default. It will be fixed in the upcoming Silver release

Reactions: Dercuillo

DomSoul

Oct 26, 2024
Artwork super. Really like the rough deepthroats stuff. Very close to my kinks. Saliva and cum hanging is epic.
The only negative I can say is that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And, but I guess its coming, more gangbangs and bukkake!! :)
The stepsister and Vi in a bukkake together.... my lordi!
Great game!!!

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
"Good things come to those who wait"
Sure. I don't mean right here right now. Just as a general direction. What i mean is if Eric spends his life on a bed waiting for updates on his phone and some much begged picture while the ladies of the game are out there getting black horse size dicks 3 at the time in each hole at their own volition, he would quick slide into patetic territory. He needs to be in control and the ladies get dicks if he says so. Of course if this is going to be a share the ladies but not a cuckold game.

In this episode Vi did nothing 'line crossing' and nothing Eric didn't tell her to do, but she also thought that if the photographer guy told her to get on for hand have her ass split in two she would have happily complied.

We are on a cliff rim here.

I wouldn't even call that cuck... it's an open relationship. I mean if he's a cuck for eventually letting Vi sleep with other men then Vi's also a cuckquean for letting him do the same with other women. And cuck + cuck cancels out no? In any case they're just going to have fun, but the pacing being slower is actually making this game stand out in a good way.
Indeed but i would say Cuck + Cuck overlaps. As i mentioned Erik needs to fuck other ladies, to begin with. So far he just got a very passive, very dominated, blowjob that barely counts, while, yes, technically Vi did nothing at all but she sure is not far from that and not unwilling. She can go around telling herself "i'm getting this meat trunk up my arse for Eric!" but she'd be still getting someone else's meat trunk up her ass.

If they both go for it, Eric retains his dignity. If Vi gets cocks by the dozens and he only gets the occasional pity blowjob, he sure is not in a good position, unless he considers being a desperate cuck a good position.

Let's see how the story proceed.

WatcherOnADuck

Aug 1, 2024
She can go around telling herself "i'm getting this meat trunk up my arse for Eric!" but she'd be still getting someone else's meat trunk up her ass.
That's actually the question. Many scenes in which Vi fetishes are mentioned are limited to exhibitionism and teasing.
Only in the last update has the bar been raised, and even then only within the realm of fantasy to add some fire to their roleplay. Vi's train of thought is reminded very much of Maki. She enjoys teasing her ‘victims’, it's not about sex.
BUT, two can play this game. If the ‘victim’ happens to be more experienced, then already Vi will find herself being toyed with, desperately trying to get the reaction she wants. Still, I hope Vi will find the strength to draw a boundary.

Last edited:
Reactions: Machete
Dec 15, 2020
Reactions: Jizzksy

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
Then, let me be on the record by saying: the sisters should be focused on the neighbours, not the MC.
Why do you feel it has to be one or the other and not both?
In any case Eric will be getting with his sisters this has already been talked about. Its more of a question of when and in what context.

If you guys paid for gold and got on the discord youd have the answers to many of the questions you repeatedly go over. Not all of them by any means but several.

Namely, no Eric will not just be a passive observer, yes he will sleep with other women including his step family.

But the games pace is going to remain relaxed so chill. Theres plenty of time for the step family to sleep with the neighbors and other guys too if you want that. Theres plenty of time for Eric to sleep with plenty of other women if you want that. And of course Vi will get with other men.

But right now Eric And Vi are new to this shit so chill and enjoy the ride, theyre still feeling out their comfort zone. CG is cooking just let him cook.

Last edited:

SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021
Why do you feel it has to be one or the other and not both?
In any case Eric will be getting with his sisters this has already been talked about. Its more of a question of when and in what context.

If you guys paid for gold and got on the discord youd have the answers to many of the questions you repeatedly go over. Not all of them by any means but several.

Namely, no Eric will not just be a passive observer, yes he will sleep with other women including his step family.

But the games pace is going to remain relaxed so chill. Theres plenty of time for the step family to sleep with the neighbors and other guys too if you want that. Theres plenty of time for Eric to sleep with plenty of other women if you want that. And of course Vi will get with other men.

But right now Eric And Vi are new to this shit so chill and enjoy the ride, theyre still feeling out their comfort zone. CG is cooking just let him cook.
I don't think anyone's goal is to find the answers to all the questions at once (at least I certainly don't) - that would lose all interest in the game if we knew in advance what was going to happen and how it was going to happen.
But it's always possible to speculate on topic, isn't it? As many people as many opinions, and it seems that there are a lot of people who are interested in this project)
And so your thoughts and ideas are absolutely correct, based on what we know from game and outside the game ;)

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Good news. In my personal taste, i'd love for eric to stay in a controlling and dominant role, under which circumstances i can enjoy the sharing theme. Sure, the game doesn't have to pander to me. Mine is wishfull thinking. But i think there are enough games out there where MC is a weeny cuck crying on himself while 'his' woman is everyone's plaything and makes fun of him. I don't question anyone's kink, but i really can't get the attractive.

But the games pace is going to remain relaxed so chill.
Sure, i'm totally onboard with that. No hurry. Mine is a question of direction, not of getting all at once. As i said i just hope to see Eric staying in control and his women do as he tells.

WatcherOnADuck

Aug 1, 2024
Good news. In my personal taste, i'd love for eric to stay in a controlling and dominant role, under which circumstances i can enjoy the sharing theme. Sure, the game doesn't have to pander to me. Mine is wishfull thinking. But i think there are enough games out there where MC is a weeny cuck crying on himself while 'his' woman is everyone's plaything and makes fun of him. I don't question anyone's kink, but i really can't get the attractive.
So true, totally agree with you. I'm a big fan of teasing and exhibitionism kinks myself, but MC's girl is MC's girl.

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
Because game is advertised as "variety of sensual experiences that cater to a diverse range of tastes in the NTS/NTR world"
Which is not contradicted by it being both? Eric will sometimes be watching or hearing about things and sometimes be directly involved, him getting with his step family on his own terms doesn't really contradict the advertisement. And "diverse range" doesn't mean "literally every taste that exists". It is still an extremely diverse range.

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
I don't like BBC content at all, I don't have that fetish, but I like ntr and that they treat women that way, that they choke them with their penis and treat them hard and also that they wear those slutty clothes, even though I like skirts and the color pink more.

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
The negative point of this game is that there are no choices or paths. And even though the whole game is created by AI, the Dev is a lazy slacker in a professional way lol

ChO_fr

Jun 7, 2024
The negative point of this game is that there are no choices or paths. And even though the whole game is created by AI, the Dev is a lazy slacker in a professional way lol
The fact that MNG is a Kinetic Novel does not come from laziness, it is an educated choice made by the creator.
This is their very first project in making this type of content, and they have been very realistic about the struggles often faced by others who have decided to start their path into this business.
People already complain about delays between updates, even though they have always brought more content and features each time so far.
Branching out the story to different paths would inevitably increase the delay between releases, and generate more frustration to the fan base.
One such example is aDDon't MilaAI project, where they decided to split their story into three different main paths : NTS, NTR and Loyal, as well as adding further choices in each path which lead to different scenes for the MC.
People keep complaining that the path they are the most looking forward does not get updated often enough as a result.

TL;DR : Keeping this first project as a Kinetic Novel is a great choice, as it allows the creator to tell this first story he has to offer, as he wants and while keeping a relatively short development cycle. Maybe they will choose another path in their future projects.

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes