Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
The dev has some editing to do. The MC is not a brother-in-law but rather a stepbrother to his busty new stepsisters! ;)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Virgin Loser MC that everyone disrespects
Forced content
Cliché fake lesbian characters everywhere
Nonsensical story
No decent love interests
Bad dialogue

5 stars from me. :KEK:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Guess I don't have to leave my thoughts ...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Before I Forget

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
For first release good sex scenes , scenario not a common one and good for my taste renders and animation , i can't wait for the next release of this one :love:

Reactions: Daemon88

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
The dev has some editing to do. The MC is not a brother-in-law but rather a stepbrother to his busty new stepsisters! ;)
I just wanna tell you that this is dev's first project so things won't be perfect and to expect some mistakes in the initial release. also as I'm sure you have seen, some people have been less than kind in how they approached this game so I encourage you to please exercise kindness to help dev grow and further their work

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Hope the dev does something to stand out from the pack eventually. Right now this seems a bit too same-y and it's unfortunate they went with the same name as like what? 3 other games I think?

Their character designs are good though, so I look forward to future releases. If they can do something to stand out enough I'll throw some money their way.

Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
Hello everyone, I'm the game developer,

First of all, I'd like to thank you all for all your messages, whether negative or not, that's what I wanted to improve my game.

For the name, I hesitated for a long time between "My New Life" and "My New Family" (I hesitated so much that I forgot to change the name on the home screen...).

Since there are already games called by these two names, I'm going to rename it "My New Home" (thanks to whoever made the suggestion).

This is indeed my very first project, and the game is already in its very early stages.
The MC will evolve over time, the characters will evolve, more characters will arrive, the possibilities will increase (yes, there will be some NTR/Sharing content.)

Don't hesitate to give me feedback, but the second version will be out very soon!

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
it would seem some of my posts were removed for some reason. to the person responsible, I'd ask to know why and if I had said anything that might me misconstrued?

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019

First of all, I'd like to thank you all for all your messages, whether negative or not, that's what I wanted to improve my game.

For the name, I hesitated for a long time between "My New Life" and "My New Family" (I hesitated so much that I forgot to change the name on the home screen...).

Since there are already games called by these two names, I'm going to rename it "My New Home" (thanks to whoever made the suggestion).

This is indeed my very first project, and the game is already in its very early stages.
The MC will evolve over time, the characters will evolve, more characters will arrive, the possibilities will increase (yes, there will be some NTR/Sharing content.)

Don't hesitate to give me feedback, but the second version will be out very soon!
you're welcome for my name suggestion. I wish you good fortune going forward

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
it would seem some of my posts were removed for some reason. to the person responsible, I'd ask to know why and if I had said anything that might me misconstrued?
Probably due to thread clean up. Same happened to mine.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017

thanks for your warning. I was almost hitting the download button when I read that you will add you know what (a clue, it has three letters)
. I will not download and save space on my disk

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes