joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Damn,another one with foot fetish no optional.Straight to ignore. Shame,girls look fine.
Yarp. I hate foot fet stuff. Few things turns me on less (foreskins and giant tits are worse) then someone rubbing their stank calloused feet all over me, much less my junk. Still can't forget the one game that thought getting a footjob with someone wearing giant ass, be-buckled boots would be a hot thought, cause getting the skin scraped off your dick by buckles and giant soles is stmulating.

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
you're about to move into your father's new wife's flat.
However, you will have to cohabit with the rest of your stepmother's family.
From the looks of it you are living there right at the start.
So how are you moving?

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Hi, as I said the NTR scenes can be disabled or skipped, but in any case the story doesn't revolve around an NTR plot.
Skipable or disabled in the sense, do they occur in the story but are not seen? or avoidable "do not occur in the story according to player choice"? (because if the choice is to only be skippable, that is, it happens but it is not seen, those choices are useless)

Your choices influence whether MC has a foot fetish or not, if you don't have any interest in foot fetish in your choices then in the future you'll see very very little of it.
Well, actually my choice did not influence anything :KEK: , I finished trying it and even though I selected the option that I'm not interested in foot fetish, in the next scene I chose to go with the girl but immediately the MC got on his knees and put her feet in his mouth :sick:..I went back and practically refused to go with her.

Leaving that aside, good luck dev, this is probably not for me.(mc looks like a sissyboy, and the game seems to be oriented towards femdom/ntr/sharing)

Last edited:

Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
Skipable or disabled in the sense, do they occur in the story but are not seen? or avoidable "do not occur in the story according to player choice"? (because if the choice is to only be skippable, that is, it happens but it is not seen, those choices are useless)

Well, actually my choice did not influence anything :KEK: , I finished trying it and even though I selected the option that I'm not interested in foot fetish, in the next scene I chose to go with the girl but immediately the MC got on his knees and put her feet in his mouth :sick:..I went back and practically refused to go with her.

Leaving that aside, good luck dev, this is probably not for me.(mc looks like a sissyboy, and the game seems to be oriented towards femdom/ntr/sharing)
As I said on the previous page, on the version I'm uploading tomorrow you'll have a total choice as to what you see or don't see.

If the player doesn't behave like an NTR-lover (in answers or choices), then you won't see an NTR scene.
Exactly the same as you won't see foot fetish scenes if you don't like them.

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Is this very heavy into the foot stuff? I would usually just edit stuff like that out myself, but if it's too much, I'll just skip it entirely.

Reactions: Simulacrum29

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
As I said on the previous page, on the version I'm uploading tomorrow you'll have a total choice as to what you see or don't see.

If the player doesn't behave like an NTR-lover (in answers or choices), then you won't see an NTR scene.
Exactly the same as you won't see foot fetish scenes if you don't like them.
Add the ntr/swinging in the OP under the planned tags to let people know. Avoidable or not, doesnt matter, you should let people know it will be in the game so they can choose if they want to follow/support the game.

Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
Add the ntr/swinging in the OP under the planned tags to let people know. Avoidable or not, doesnt matter, you should let people know it will be in the game so they can choose if they want to follow/support the game.
1690142900177.png

When you post a request for a game, you can't put in tags that aren't yet present in the game (even if they will be in the future).

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
Yarp. I hate foot fet stuff. Few things turns me on less (foreskins and giant tits are worse) then someone rubbing their stank calloused feet all over me, much less my junk. Still can't forget the one game that thought getting a footjob with someone wearing giant ass, be-buckled boots would be a hot thought, cause getting the skin scraped off your dick by buckles and giant soles is stmulating.
The other thing I hate is soyboys which that is what he is.
He keeps saying I am not your slave, Yet he does everything she tells him to do.
She even goes so far as to say good boy to him and even told her friend that he listens to me.
Hell just put a collar on his neck and call him a slave as that what he really is.

• Haha
Reactions: EJW and Chimba

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I did no such thing. You have no proof.
Ever heard of screenshots? :cool:

Now for the obligatory comment, so this post is not deleted.:ROFLMAO:

But seriously, the game has potential when the renders are at a certain level. The story can be made better.
That's why it's smart to put out a semi-short demo to get proper feedback. The only downside is you get the soulless black-hearted members who gleefully bash anything that's put out.

With some dialogue changes, it should do pretty good IMO.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
MC's father married a woman that had two daughters. The woman's daughter, Leony, calls MC brother-in-law. That is wrong word. It should be step-brother, not brother-in-law.

Reactions: Lokitox8 and Greebz

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
That doesn't give me a good impression of Mc, is this the typical loser who says yes to everything?

I guess if the dev lurks f95, it would be nice if he could say if that means that X content is avoidable (doesn't happen in the story according to player choice) and not skippable, or forced by plot? (Edit: the game has forced content)

EDIT:Well, practically what I thought, typical loser Mc who lets himself be commanded by others, if you're not interested in forced content, avoid this game, and if you're not interested in foot fetish even more, in addition to the typical trope "girl on girl is hawt".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck dev.
I was about to download this, but thanks to your comment I saved valuable time, thank you.

Good luck to the dev, but it is clear that it is aimed at a specific public of which I am not part.(y)

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
MC's father married a woman that had two daughters. The woman's daughter, Leony, calls MC brother-in-law. That is wrong word. It should be step-brother, not brother-in-law.
I have said this before but this is dev's first project and there will be some mistakes in it and along the way. I'm sure they will fix these as the game progresses but please be patient

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018

When you post a request for a game, you can't put in tags that aren't yet present in the game (even if they will be in the future).
You are allowed to put them in here though, from what I understand, as that rule is for the tags for the thread, and not the Genre spoiler, as I've seen that done with several threads ;)
1690160270864.png
Just make a separate line for future tags:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you're interested in telling people what content there will/can be.

As far as the game goes, I've nothing to add yet, as it seems like it's heavily WIP, and I might wait for a few updates to pass.

Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
Hello,

The new modified version 0.1 is now available under this . (MEGA Download)
The thread will be updated later today with mirror download options.

Don't hesitate to give me your feedback!

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes