xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I agree with comment several posts above mine, this needs the femdom tag. Although lite it is there. Second I get the MC has no confidence, however, you would think screwing the step sister behind the gang leaders back, and her saying how good it is then sharing with her friend, would inspire some backbone.....or am I wrong? Third ability to make NTR not happen Very good, since I am more of the Netori type fan, you know "Mr. StoleYourGirl" type.

Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
I agree with comment several posts above mine, this needs the femdom tag. Although lite it is there. Second I get the MC has no confidence, however, you would think screwing the step sister behind the gang leaders back, and her saying how good it is then sharing with her friend, would inspire some backbone.....or am I wrong? Third ability to make NTR not happen Very good, since I am more of the Netori type fan, you know "Mr. StoleYourGirl" type.
I didn't really understand the part about the NTR, but the lack of confidence is up to you.
If you run away when the stepsister offers to fuck you then the MC will take longer to change.
The opposite will make the MC change quickly.

Any sex scenes in game?
Of course there are sex scenes

Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
Hello !

The thread has been updated with some missing tags and planned tags.

Preview images for version 0.2, which will be released soon, are also available on for Fervent Supporters!

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
ya that one

just dont enjoy girl on girl stuff assuming more stuff like that will be inluded and likely wont be avoidable
Yes, this particular scene won't be avoidable, it's more of a teasing scene for MC.

But the possible lesbian scenes will be avoidable, yes, like all scenes involving sex.

Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
Hello everyone!

Version 0.2 of My New Home is available on my or on the thread!

Don't hesitate to give me your feedback on the version, and I hope you'll enjoy it!

Reactions: bodyharvest

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Am I the only one who took one look at the header picture in the new updates list and presumed the person pictured was the MC and that this was a transformation/sissy game?

'cause something is just off about who I assume is Step Mom?

Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
Am I the only one who took one look at the header picture in the new updates list and presumed the person pictured was the MC and that this was a transformation/sissy game?

'cause something is just off about who I assume is Step Mom?
I don't quite understand what you're saying about the stepmom.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes