Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
Well, ryansFLYIN is a condescending prick about it, but he got the gist of it right.

If you have an SO, you'd want them to have the freedom to do their own thing and come back to you out of love, without getting involved with someone else while they're at it.

Do you really need an SO that you have to chain up in the basement or police their every move just to prevent them from cheating? That only shows that their loyalty was never genuine in the first place.

John Marston from "Red Dead Redemption 1" is loyal to his wife. He can be approached by prostitutes, and he has 9 different responses, all of which come down to "Sorry, ma'am, I'm married!" He doesn't need Abigail to be there, holding him back from cheating.

If an LI cheats on the MC just because you didn't intervene, she's trash; it's just that simple.
But that's your personal opinion about cheating, it has nothing to do with the NTR debate in my game?

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
Explain to me how NTR can ruin Harem if you can't even see it?

The game isn't based on an NTR plot, it's like a side quest in an adventure game.

Once again, you'll be able to make choices to avoid the NTR scene I've already imagined. If MC reacts badly to the NTR principle in the game, then this "side quest" will never appear.
In the Harem game, the other men have nothing to do with the women. Now that this game has NTR they are and it ruins the vibe. Now even if it's avoidable, those women are the village bicycles. Or at least there is a chance of that so it ruins the harem vibe. A harem game will cease to exist if you cram NTR into it. Like so many others, you should take advice when others say don't fucking mix the two biggest enemies in the same game. Having them in the same game is the best way to fail and ruin your game.

Then your wording is total poison for harem players and NTR haters " not seeing it" usually always means just skipping and that shit happens in the background even if the player doesn't see it. Which drives all NTR haters and harem players far away from your game. Which is about 90% of players.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018

The game isn't based on an NTR plot, it's like a side quest in an adventure game.

Once again, you'll be able to make choices to avoid the NTR scene I've already imagined. If MC reacts badly to the NTR principle in the game, then this "side quest" will never appear.
i too am not a fan of ntr and sharing but as long it is avoidable and done so like you discribed i have no problem with it but i think the more real cause it can ruin the game for them is that they lose contentent.

lets be real making a vn or better a good vn takes time... a lot of time so the waiting time between updates is roughly 3 month.
so if you are a fan of a game and wait eagerly for the next update and it finally drops only to realize that 50% of the 30 min update is focused on something you hate and never want to see it will dampen the fun of the update even if the content was great the bad aftertast will remain that without the other route it could be double the length.

Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
In the Harem game, the other men have nothing to do with the women. Now that this game has NTR they are and it ruins the vibe. Now even if it's avoidable, those women are the village bicycles. Or at least there is a chance of that so it ruins the harem vibe. A harem game will cease to exist if you cram NTR into it. Like so many others, you should take advice when others say don't fucking mix the two biggest enemies in the same game. Having them in the same game is the best way to fail and ruin your game.

Then your wording is total poison for harem players and NTR haters " not seeing it" usually always means just skipping and that shit happens in the background even if the player doesn't see it. Which drives all NTR haters and harem players far away from your game. Which is about 90% of players.
I think I don't actually have the same definition of Harem as you (is it the wrong one?).

My vision of Harem in my game will be that the MC will have the possibility to have sexual content with almost every woman he meets, not that all these women will be in romance with him and that the MC will have 10 married women.

There will be booty calls, possible romances with some of them, but it's certain that MC won't have an army of girls who'll be obedient to him, as if they were his wives.

For example, Leony is still in a relationship with Kingston right now, even though MC has already fucked her.
It doesn't mean she's going to get fucked by the whole town either, she's just cheating on Kingston.
Once again, the NTR/FootF content is avoidable, which to me means that it doesn't take place at ALL, even in the background.

I wish you could tell me the correct definition of Harem please, at least I could know if I should remove this tag and just leave the "Cheating".

Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
Is the NTR and sharing avoidable seperately (as it´s two diffrent things) or are they baked together??

As one is involuntarily (NTR) and the other is voluntarily (Sharing).

I dont mind sharing as that is something the MC chooses (like swinging), but NTR isn´t something the MC chooses (if i understand it right)

Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
i too am not a fan of ntr and sharing but as long it is avoidable and done so like you discribed i have no problem with it but i think the more real cause it can ruin the game for them is that they lose contentent.

lets be real making a vn or better a good vn takes time... a lot of time so the waiting time between updates is roughly 3 month.
so if you are a fan of a game and wait eagerly for the next update and it finally drops only to realize that 50% of the 30 min update is focused on something you hate and never want to see it will dampen the fun of the update even if the content was great the bad aftertast will remain that without the other route it could be double the length.
I totally agree, but the lack of content won't be there.
For future versions, for example, if you avoid foot fetish content, it will be replaced by other content.

This wasn't really the case for the first two versions, but I assure you I'll do it for future versions.

Is the NTR and sharing avoidable seperately (as it´s two diffrent things) or are they baked together??

As one is involuntarily (NTR) and the other is voluntarily (Sharing).

I dont mind sharing as that is something the MC chooses (like swinging), but NTR isn´t something the MC chooses (if i understand it right)
Yes, it will be separate, and in any case the Sharing scene will be separate from the NTR scene.

Candy_L

Jul 13, 2023

:ROFLMAO: !!!!
I think I don't actually have the same definition of Harem as you (is it the wrong one?).

My vision of Harem in my game will be that the MC will have the possibility to have sexual content with almost every woman he meets, not that all these women will be in romance with him and that the MC will have 10 married women.

There will be booty calls, possible romances with some of them, but it's certain that MC won't have an army of girls who'll be obedient to him, as if they were his wives.

For example, Leony is still in a relationship with Kingston right now, even though MC has already fucked her.
It doesn't mean she's going to get fucked by the whole town either, she's just cheating on Kingston.
Once again, the NTR/FootF content is avoidable, which to me means that it doesn't take place at ALL, even in the background.

I wish you could tell me the correct definition of Harem please, at least I could know if I should remove this tag and just leave the "Cheating".
It's not harem that's random sex.

Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
So NTR in your game isn't cheating ? are you high by any chance?
But of course NTR is cheating, wtf????

You quote John Marston and say that a LI who cheats on the MC is trash.

What's the point of these remarks other than to make us understand that you hate NTR? I don't need these kind of remarks without advice, you know.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Is that all it will be? Or will the MC steal her away at some point?
Will the MC have multiple women only dating him? If not, maybe removing the harem tag would save a lot of this debate.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
But of course NTR is cheating, wtf????

You quote John Marston and say that a LI who cheats on the MC is trash.

What's the point of these remarks other than to make us understand that you hate NTR? I don't need these kind of remarks without advice, you know.
my advice is do what you want, but thats not a harem game,
my god I cant wait for the tag changes so that the tag gets removed

Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
Is that all it will be? Or will the MC steal her away at some point?
Although I don't really want to give away too much of the plot, yes there will be that possibility.

Will the MC have multiple women only dating him? If not, maybe removing the harem tag would save a lot of this debate.
Multiple not really, but in any case if he dates several women at the same time there's no guarantee that they won't say anything and accept the situation.

my advice is do what you want, but thats not a harem game,
my god I cant wait for the tag changes so that the tag gets removed
Thank you for your advice.

I'm just asking for advice and feedback, but some of you come in giving no advice, just criticizing and not asking yourself how you could help me.

I wonder what you're hoping for by doing this, I'm not a mentalist I can't read your mind and understand what you want when you drop messages like that.

EDIT : I'll remove the HAREM tag, it'll be easier for everyone.

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023

I just told you that. NO OTHER MEN WITH WOMEN. If a bitch touches other men, then she ain't LI.

So someone named Leony and Kingston are still fucking each other. Apparently there's no stopping it. How do you think the NTR haters and harem players think about it. NOT IN A GOOD WAY. That's already a reason for these players not to touch this game. If this is a netori, then these guys will not be together after MC enters the picture. If you want to be a good harem game developer, then no one other than MC will touch the women after MC comes into the game. If you don't sign these, then goodbye harem. Or ditch NTR altogether if it's only a side plot. That shit always ruins everything and is the biggest declaration of war on this forum. If you want NTR, then make a separate game for it.

Vilana

Jun 27, 2018
Imbeciles, understand something: Every game is not meant for you. I personally enjoy NTR and can not stand the absolute boredom of Harem, and the complete idiocy of Incest. You know what I do? I do not play those games. This NTR debate really displays how childish some of you truly are. Give it a rest. End of session.

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
My advice; for your mental sanity don't keep engaging, in the end it's a completly subjective affair where people have developed very strong opinions and it works polarizing imo.

I mean this is the level you are dealing with:

I just told you that. NO OTHER MEN WITH WOMEN. If a bitch touches other men, then she ain't LI.
I especially find his usage of bitch illuminating.

Just keep an eye for genuine critiscism and take breaks from this thread, haha people here go strong in f95zone. But they mean well, I think?

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Imbeciles, understand something: Every game is not meant for you. I personally enjoy NTR and can not stand the absolute boredom of Harem, and the complete idiocy of Incest. You know what I do? I do not play those games. This NTR debate really displays how childish some of you truly are. Give it a rest. End of session.
well i would full support your statement if devs wouldn't constantly trying to bait vanilla and harem fans with tagging bullshit or avoiding the specific tags in the first place.
Tag it Netorare and i wont even see it and even less commenting on it

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes