NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Believe it or not theres alot of people who enjoy both contents mixed together they just dont come crying on forum boards all the time. Pure NTR games are boring and Pure harem are boring as well, mixing and having options is what makes the game interesting. The content is only divisive to the people that dont like it the non NTR/sharing. The other side dont complain even half as much. They accept that different people have different tastes and enjoy whatever content there is. Where as the other side have no tolerance for anything that isnt what they want. People just need to play the game how it is, give feedback if its constuctive to the game as a whole not to their specific feelings. Theres hundreds of games i dont play and i dont go into their threads to say sorry ide love to play but you include blahh blahh blahh gl. Theres no gl wished there at all. It just a thinly veiled attempt to influence the dev they would better off listening to them. So just let the dev do what he wants
Sure, thats why the most popular games with mixed opposite tags, or 'avoidable' hard kinks have like ~250 patreons after 5 years of development, very successful indeed. Just take a look at the abandoned tag and see how many of those games are devs that tried to reinvent the wheel combining power fantasy kinks (harem, incest, romance) with beta focused kinks (NTR, femdom, cuckoldry) and how many of them were warned that it won't work out for them.

My advice AMN01 , pick your audience early and stick to it, while the NTR crowd is smaller than the Incest/Harem, they are loyal and known to throw big money to see specific scenarios. Stop trying to double dip, you will end up angering both crowds. Or if you are well informed of this and still want to do the game your way, more power to you, but I don't want to see cries about players constantly complaining, or about low support by 0.5.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Sure, thats why the most popular games with mixed opposite tags, or 'avoidable' hard kinks have like ~250 patreons after 5 years of development, very successful indeed. Just take a look at the abandoned tag and see how many of those games are devs that tried to reinvent the wheel combining power fantasy kinks (harem, incest, romance) with beta focused kinks (NTR, femdom, cuckoldry) and how many of them were warned that it won't work out for them.

My advice AMN01 , pick your audience early and stick to it, while the NTR crowd is smaller than the Incest/Harem, they are loyal and known to throw big money to see specific scenarios. Stop trying to double dip, you will end up angering both crowds. Or if you are well informed of this and still want to do the game your way, more power to you, but I don't want to see cries about players constantly complaining, or about low support by 0.5.
I would rather the game be abandoned than see the dev not stick to his vision. If people can't except optional content than thats on them. Hell my lest favorite tag on the site is rape, so I won't play it, however dosen't mean I need to go and tell them to remove that scene just because I don't like that content. This goes for any dev, they need to stick there vision but take constructive feed back to make the game better. Just my opinion of course not trying to change yours.

Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
I'm not sure I can really describe it more accurately than seeing that image makes me assume I'm seeing a male that's transitioned to female.
Okay I see, but in the story that's not the case.

I'm not really aware of which community is more involved than the other.

But, I wouldn't understand why a player would be bothered by avoidable NTR when he's starting a Harem scenario and making choices where he doesn't want to see NTR.
He'll see what he wants and the story will be decided solely by his choices.

And even though I had my doubts at first with all the comments I received, I realized that I had to stick to the vision of the game I wanted to make.

If people don't really like the game, that's okay, I'll finish it anyway, because it's something I really enjoy doing, creating this story.

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
A harem game with NTR. Don't think this will interest harem players. This is not a harem game then. Even if you can make it avoidable, it's not a pure harem game at that point if you introduce that crap to ruin the harem vibe. I suspect that it's totally pointless to expect a huge popularity.

Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
A harem game with NTR. Don't think this will interest harem players. This is not a harem game then. Even if you can make it avoidable, it's not a pure harem game at that point if you introduce that crap to ruin the harem vibe. I suspect that it's totally pointless to expect a huge popularity.
Explain to me how NTR can ruin Harem if you can't even see it?

The game isn't based on an NTR plot, it's like a side quest in an adventure game.

Once again, you'll be able to make choices to avoid the NTR scene I've already imagined. If MC reacts badly to the NTR principle in the game, then this "side quest" will never appear.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
But, I wouldn't understand why a player would be bothered by avoidable NTR when he's starting a Harem scenario and making choices where he doesn't want to see NTR.
Because... and I shit you not... harem purists believe "that means the LI has the capacity to cheat, even if your choices don't lead her there." And even that much is too much.

Avoidable NTR is fine for a lot of harem players, as long as the theme on the non-NTR route doesn't feel like NTR.

Ketsalk

Dec 14, 2021
If people don't really like the game, that's okay, I'll finish it anyway, because it's something I really enjoy doing, creating this story.
I was afraid, after reading all the negative comments about the NTR and foot fetish, that you would change your mind. I'm relieved to see that's not the case.
Don't give up on your vision. <3

For the most part, it has been a good experience, the only things that need improvement are the grammar and the dialogue.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Explain to me how NTR can ruin Harem if you can't even see it?

The game isn't based on an NTR plot, it's like a side quest in an adventure game.

Once again, you'll be able to make choices to avoid the NTR scene I've already imagined. If MC reacts badly to the NTR principle in the game, then this "side quest" will never appear.
Well, ryansFLYIN is a condescending prick about it, but he got the gist of it right.

If you have an SO, you'd want them to have the freedom to do their own thing and come back to you out of love, without getting involved with someone else while they're at it.

Do you really need an SO that you have to chain up in the basement or police their every move just to prevent them from cheating? That only shows that their loyalty was never genuine in the first place.

John Marston from "Red Dead Redemption 1" is loyal to his wife. He can be approached by prostitutes, and he has 9 different responses, all of which come down to "Sorry, ma'am, I'm married!" He doesn't need Abigail to be there, holding him back from cheating.

If an LI cheats on the MC just because you didn't intervene, she's trash; it's just that simple.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes