Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
My advice; for your mental sanity don't keep engaging, in the end it's a completly subjective affair where people have developed very strong opinions and it works polarizing imo.

I mean this is the level you are dealing with:

Just keep an eye for genuine critiscism and take breaks from this thread, haha people here in go strong in f95zone. But they mean well, I think?
You're quite right, I've made it clear that there will be no Harem and that there will be NTR scenes planned that can be avoided by player choice.

Also a piece of advice, be less virulent in your hate-fight against the NTR.

I can understand why you hate this type of plot but you can just come and explain things calmly like ryansFLYIN did instead of posting this kind of messagee.

Lentyaj

Sep 12, 2022
I totally agree, but the lack of content won't be there.
For future versions, for example, if you avoid foot fetish content, it will be replaced by other content.
Look at the game in terms of time spent. Every fetish needs time to build it. I'd rather play a game that will give me 2 scenes after a month of waiting than one that will give me 1 scene with my kinks. So yes, there will be a lack of content for each.

Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
Look at the game in terms of time spent. Every fetish needs time to build it. I'd rather play a game that will give me 2 scenes after a month of waiting than one that will give me 1 scene with my kinks. So yes, there will be a lack of content for each.
The problem is that with this reasoning, fetishes will be abandoned, no?

For example, a footjob scene must be replaced by a blowjob scene for people who don't want fetish footjob.

Effectively, because of the fetish, I have to do 2 scenes, whereas without any fetish I can do 1 scene and maybe do another scene behind it for the update.

But that's not how I see my game, I don't want to leave out the contents of the few fetishes.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I think I don't actually have the same definition of Harem as you (is it the wrong one?).

My vision of Harem in my game will be that the MC will have the possibility to have sexual content with almost every woman he meets, not that all these women will be in romance with him and that the MC will have 10 married women.

There will be booty calls, possible romances with some of them, but it's certain that MC won't have an army of girls who'll be obedient to him, as if they were his wives.

For example, Leony is still in a relationship with Kingston right now, even though MC has already fucked her.
It doesn't mean she's going to get fucked by the whole town either, she's just cheating on Kingston.
Once again, the NTR/FootF content is avoidable, which to me means that it doesn't take place at ALL, even in the background.

I wish you could tell me the correct definition of Harem please, at least I could know if I should remove this tag and just leave the "Cheating".
the definition they have listed for the proposed new tag system is " A non-monogamous relationship centered around the protagonist being loved by at least two more people. Sex with outsiders is allowed as long as the core dynamic is not affected" for me this sounds like the tag calls for a romantic/loving relationship

Lentyaj

Sep 12, 2022

For example, a footjob scene must be replaced by a blowjob scene for people who don't want fetish footjob.

Effectively, because of the fetish, I have to do 2 scenes, whereas without any fetish I can do 1 scene and maybe do another scene behind it for the update.

But that's not how I see my game, I don't want to leave out the contents of the few fetishes.
So far, I'm happy with everything (including fj). And if you do both scenes, I'll watch them both. Just don't conflate things that don't fit together.

Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
the definition they have listed for the proposed new tag system is " A non-monogamous relationship centered around the protagonist being loved by at least two more people. Sex with outsiders is allowed as long as the core dynamic is not affected" for me this sounds like the tag calls for a romantic/loving relationship
Interesting, could you please give me the link where you found this definition?

So far, I'm happy with everything (including fj). And if you do both scenes, I'll watch them both. Just don't conflate things that don't fit together.
Thanks for your message, I will do my best.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021

this is actually is good example of why some people dont play a game with avoidable ntr/kink they dislike there is branching that the player will never see where if that kink wasnt included theoretically the game would be further along. Its not howi feel but many do

Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
this is actually is good example of why some people dont play a game with avoidable ntr/kink they dislike there is branching that the player will never see where if that kink wasnt included theoretically the game would be further along. Its not howi feel but many do
I totally understand, in that case, to have an ultra-advanced game with a big story in a few times, you'd have to have a single plot with very few "optional" choices and scenes.

Even if it takes a little longer, I'm sure it'll be worth it.

Thanks !

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
I might get some hate for this, but... I hate pink Starburst. I like the red and orange the best. But I'd rather buy a package and just not eat the pink rather than not buy the package and not get to eat the red and orange. I feel the same way about my AVNs.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I totally understand, in that case, to have an ultra-advanced game with a big story in a few times, you'd have to have a single plot with very few "optional" choices and scenes.

Even if it takes a little longer, I'm sure it'll be worth it.
like i said thats not how i feel about if it fully avoidable imalways will ing to try a game. However i will say i 100% agree i dont want to play a game where it feels like your if you arent babysitting the LI she will cheat like others have said im not interested in a LI that wants to do it but the only reason she dosnt is because then mc contantly stops it

Reactions: EJW

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I might get some hate for this, but... I hate pink Starburst. I like the red and orange the best. But I'd rather buy a package and just not eat the pink rather than not buy the package and not get to eat the red and orange. I feel the same way about my AVNs.
i agree but if you buy a pack and 50% are pink you would probably be disaponted

and pink is the best flavor you freak

• Haha
Reactions: MythMackay

Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
I understand that feeling, and then it happens that you taste something you thought you wouldn't like, and in the end you realize that you do like pink Starburst.

like i said thats not how i feel about if it fully avoidable imalways will ing to try a game. However i will say i 100% agree i dont want to play a game where it feels like your if you arent babysitting the LI she will cheat like others have said im not interested in a LI that wants to do it but the only reason she dosnt is because then mc contantly stops it
Ah, for example, that the MC begged him not to cheat?
Yes, it's not an interesting plot, but in my case the possible NTR won't be introduced like that.

Reactions: goulet1995

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Ah, for example, that the MC begged him not to cheat?
More like, the only reason the MC doesn't get NTR'd is because he walks in at the right moment and interrupts it. To me, that's just as bad as making it unavoidable. Nobody likes a LI that will cheat on the MC as soon as she's left alone (well, NTR fans probably would but everyone else, no). So yeah, please don't have the scenario play out like that. lol.

I hate NTR but i love being able to fuck girls that are already in a relationship so it seems like this game could be for me as long as the NTR/sharing is easily avoidable and not a situation like the one i described above. I'll give it a try.

Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
More like, the only reason the MC doesn't get NTR'd is because he walks in at the right moment and interrupts it. To me, that's just as bad as making it unavoidable. Nobody likes a LI that will cheat on the MC as soon as she's left alone (well, NTR fans probably would but everyone else, no). So yeah, please don't have the scenario play out like that. lol.

I hate NTR but i love being able to fuck girls that are already in a relationship so it seems like this game could be for me as long as the NTR/sharing is easily avoidable and not a situation like the one i described above. I'll give it a try.
I completely agree, it's not avoidable NTR if you intervene just at the very last moment.

And it won't be like that in My New Home, so there's nothing to worry about.

Reactions: hysepReC

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

If these girls are willing to cheat on their lovers with the MC, what makes you think they will be faithful to him?

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
If these girls are willing to cheat on their lovers with the MC, what makes you think they will be faithful to him?
Maybe her boyfriend/husband is an arsehole who had it coming. Maybe he doesn't fuck her enough or satisfy her when he does. Maybe the MC has a magic dick :KEK:. I don't know. There are plenty of games where girls in relationships only cheat with the MC and no one else. I haven't played this game yet so i don't know what the girls are like and i'm not really looking to get into a debate over how they should realistically act. I stated my preferences because it seems like this game could satisfy my netori kink.

Last edited:

Ape Drape

Oct 3, 2018
He can take inspiration from japanese titles and name it: "The time I moved in with my new stepmother and her family, then I start to perve and peep on them".
RE:The time I moved in with my new stepmother and her family, then I start to perve and peep on them/ZERO

Fixed it for you.

• Haha
Reactions: Gudil
3.60 star(s) 11 Votes