khadajhin4

Nov 18, 2020
the new content was lacking tbh, i honestly wonder why wasnt it even included in the 0.84 if 0.84.5 only added little content

Ezio31

Feb 1, 2020
Mod scenes for v0.83.5
(I will be updating as the game is updated )

Mod
Mega
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Install mod
-Copy the files from the MOD folder and paste them into the "Mynewlife/data" folder
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Necessary-
some images are no longer in the new versions you have to download this patch

* If some are missing, please send me a message.
Patch to fix missing images
Mega
*Compress version
Mega

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How to enter the gallery?
-Click on the icon that points
-Have fun :)
View attachment 688895
Sir when will you be updating the gallery mod. Any tentative date or time? Thank you

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Snow972

Ezio31

Feb 1, 2020
the new content was lacking tbh, i honestly wonder why wasnt it even included in the 0.84 if 0.84.5 only added little content
It was already said that the content was being split of one update since he wasn't able to complete the full update satisfactorily for the given date. This was one of the biggest update yet considering the both parts .

Reactions: gazskillz

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
this bug was not there in laura part 1 [0.84], but is there in part 2 [0.84.5] if you play laura's quest from beginning [0.84.5 i.e play both part 1 & 2 together in 0.84.5] you will trigger this bug, the error is on the developers end, not the mod
So if you play part 1 first & then make save after the 2nd date, can you avoid this bug in part 2?

If that's what it takes to avoid it then i don't mind download part 1 & play the dates 1st before part 2.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
But i am facing problems.....when i opened the game the screen began to off and on very fast....did u faced the problem?
Delete the global file in the game save folder, and in Joiplay settings: set a resolution compatible with your phone (try different ones to test). If all else fails, then try another emulator like

Ghost420

Apr 25, 2021
Delete the global file in the game save folder, and in Joiplay settings: set a resolution compatible with your phone (try different ones to test). If all else fails, then try another emulator like
Same problem facing in maldives......is there any other emulator?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Same problem facing in maldives......is there any other emulator?
I dont think so. I haven't checked in depth as Joiplay works great. I never had a problem since its first release.
Maybe it is your device?, I'm honestly not sure, sorry.
Blink screen/flashes sounding like mobile graphic card issue. But I'm just speculating. I do know, others who had similar issue fixed by setting a lower resolution in settings

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
Your 100% right, I didn't update for those who already completed Carol quest to still be able to see the scenes.
Re-download and check and let me know. Using you save everything works as it should now.
I'm sorry for the mistake, it was a really stupid mistake to make. The save I use to test before release was one that didn't finish the quest-line, so I missed it
Thanks.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
This is why Laura's date always end in Amy's room, she was behind Laura this entire time!

Jokes aside, BoN probably pasted Laura on Amy's date end segment, which resulted in this bug.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night

Hi there matey. Apologies if you've been hounded to death already. With the latest version updated are you working on adding your mod and stuff to get it to work with it? Honestly can't play it without your touch of magic put towards it.

Yeah bro, its updated since Sunday. You can always check the first sentence/line in the mod post itself.
It says which version it is for (y)

Last edited:

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I haven't played the lasted update yet (played until 084) but is the MC still getting pusy whipped by Laura?

I ask because in her previous content the MC suddenly became a pushover taking everything she threw at him, which is weird since at that point of the story he had grown up a lot, but in that quest line he was like he was at the beginning even more weird when you compare him with his attitude in the amy questline.

I can understand the agreement the reach (though I don't particularly like it) but if the relationship with her its going to be her being in charge with him being a sub to her every wish then it would be good to know.

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes