BDI

May 23, 2017
Has anyone read or heard when, or an estimate as to the Beta half of v80 Alpha dropping?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Sorry if its already posted guys, but the changelog for 84 isn't on the first page. Not played since the skinny sister update so whats the changelog for 84?

Inve2

Jan 13, 2018
I've been away fron this thread for a while now, and I'm gonna ask the million Zimbawean dollars question:
Is the content at least on par with the old game now?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
So I did the expo and stuff and then gave the money to Sasha. Went back and did the monkey dance with Laura. Now her book of face says go back to room. Did that and did the dance again and it still says go back to the room. Is that it was the content and its just that text that doesn't change?

blazer3111

Jul 28, 2019
Can someone help me what does this mean? invalidstaterror failed to execute 'drawimage on canvasrendingcontext2D'the html imagelement provided is in the broken state' (help please

Reactions: Jordan Jackson

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
I've been away fron this thread for a while now, and I'm gonna ask the million Zimbawean dollars question:
Is the content at least on par with the old game now?
I played the old game right up until 2.1 when it was abandoned and I'd say the content level in O.845 revamp is now at the same level as where the old game left off. However, there's still lots of loose ends to tie up, including progressing the main story further, finishing indivdual stories of several NPCs and the mafia quests etc.

fnnnnnnn

Aug 29, 2017
rpgmaker save editor mate, i got it from this site or just google it
You just save my time a lot with '' Mrs.jordon husband in Otto labs '' quest
I can't find Mts.Jordon husband that because something wrongwith code

Here's how to fix it. *backup U save file first *
fileX.rpgsave : upload U save file from < My New Life Revamp\www\save >
System.json : < My New Life Revamp\www\data >

Capture.PNG
edit num 141 to null and Don't forget to change it back when U complete the mission

3.overwrite U save file.

Reactions: Jieigh

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
The Dev really needs to think about shortening the size of this game
I think this is the biggest issue with the game taking so long to complete. The Dev seems to go off on tangents with creating a huge cast of characters that are unnecessary to the story. The more characters inevitably lead to more resource/time spend developing their individual stories and this takes time away from actually progressing the game to its conclusion. We've also seen endless recasts/revamps of characters who's personal stories have changed going through the versions of the old game, to the versions of the revamp. Many of which are not particularly essential to the plot anyway.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For me the game focus is meant to be the MC's 'new life' therefore the family characters, the mafia characters and some of the school characters/teachers should be the limit to the NPCs that the MC primarily interacts with. If the dev wants to expand the world beyond that, that's what sequels are for.

Its debatable whether this is deliberate, so the dev can drip feed their paetron until the end of time with all the loose ends they've made. On the other hand, whether the dev just doesn't have a very focused mind. Who is prone to rushing ahead with ideas before considering the implications to the main plot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 95er and AR21
3.00 star(s) 133 Votes