ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
So I did the expo and stuff and then gave the money to Sasha. Went back and did the monkey dance with Laura. Now her book of face says go back to room. Did that and did the dance again and it still says go back to the room. Is that it was the content and its just that text that doesn't change?
same here
i think its the end of her quest for this update

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
can someone pls help
You didn't, it's likely a problem with the unpacking. Just extract the file I'm attaching inside your [[ www > img > system ]]

If something like this happen in the future, open the game's .zip, navigate inside your unpacker to find the missing tpgmvp, and frag it to the respective folder of the unpacked game

Reactions: blazer3111

Ezio31

Feb 1, 2020
in 1 hour I update it :)
Sir I just checked the gallery update , I wasn't able to access the new scenes that came in 0.84 update in the gallery ( Laura's scenes ) and couple of Maria's old scenes from book of faces were also missing . I couldn't find what was updated. Idk if I have done anything wrong but I am sure I pasted the contents like I usually do. Kindly Lemme know how to fix it if it's an issue from my side.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
So I did the expo and stuff and then gave the money to Sasha. Went back and did the monkey dance with Laura. Now her book of face says go back to room. Did that and did the dance again and it still says go back to the room. Is that it was the content and its just that text that doesn't change?
Yes you are done, that line is just stuck in the walktrough

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
How much NTR/Sharing content is in the game? Is it possible/hard to avoid?
There's no NTR, you can lose Sarah to Christian but that is a bad end and you won't see anything. With Laura you have to agree to threesomes (only FFM, no MMF) or lose her. When you play flashbacks of Jack (your father, story's antagonist) you see NTR he has been trough, but well, it's him, and you can skip this flashback anyway.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
I've been away fron this thread for a while now, and I'm gonna ask the million Zimbawean dollars question:
Is the content at least on par with the old game now?
In terms of amount of content, yes. In terms of story progression, almost.

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
btw there is a bug
when laura gives sasha the money and then you go back to the comic store the next day
the event restarts and laura give's her the money again

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
I haven't played the lasted update yet (played until 084) but is the MC still getting pusy whipped by Laura?

I ask because in her previous content the MC suddenly became a pushover taking everything she threw at him, which is weird since at that point of the story he had grown up a lot, but in that quest line he was like he was at the beginning even more weird when you compare him with his attitude in the amy questline.

I can understand the agreement the reach (though I don't particularly like it) but if the relationship with her its going to be her being in charge with him being a sub to her every wish then it would be good to know.
Well, first, to answer your question, yes you are in good relationship, where you are equals, both have as much active attitude as the other. Now, if you think she being the first fuckable character to not be your toy means she is pussy whipping you, well, there's nothing to be done

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
btw there is a bug
when laura gives sasha the money and then you go back to the comic store the next day
I've seen people talking about it, tried myself, the event didn't repeat. no idea what's the problem.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Well, first, to answer your question, yes you are in good relationship, where you are equals, both have as much active attitude as the other. Now, if you think she being the first fuckable character to not be your toy means she is pussy whipping you, well, there's nothing to be done
Personally I have to say I prefer the way the dev has gone with Laura now to how she was in previous versions and even the old game. She was very generic in prior versions and didnt seem like the Dev actually knew what to do with her character.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Personally I have to say I prefer the way the dev has gone with Laura now to how she was in previous versions and even the old game. She was very generic in prior versions and didnt seem like the Dev actually knew what to do with her character.
I completely agree with you, man

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
There is an Amy-quest-message: "Order something at the bar" - same Questholdertext like the one with Laura "Go back to room"? :)
Ahn.... No, Amy's questholder was "follow the girl". "Order something at the bar" makes me think of the part where you need to take the girl from the train to your mafia's pub

Reactions: the_real_cyver

Jieigh

May 26, 2020

I uploaded the full 0.84.5 game because someone asked me privately, but I'll only keep it up for a few hours, my drive space is limited. Cheat mod, my saves or anything else are not included, this is the .zip as originally posted on sunday.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
btw there is a bug
That's been fixed in the discord server i think, you can go there & download the fixed files.

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes