pcdc

May 4, 2017
Sorry If this has already been asked, i looked and didnt find It
Is It possible already to have the threesomes with Maria/Laura and Laura/Amy?
I see that "Go to Room" is the end of the update, but we have instructions on How to get those.

Is It possible tô resume Control of Laura once again? Or this is Just planed for next updates?

Thanks for the attention!

ChumBukkit

Apr 8, 2018
Short but extremely good update. Who knew that I would have this much fun with a character I gave the least fucks about in this game? All this Laura content has been great and I still think she's got the makings of a Protoganist for future games.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Personally I have to say I prefer the way the dev has gone with Laura now to how she was in previous versions and even the old game. She was very generic in prior versions and didnt seem like the Dev actually knew what to do with her character.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This sounds like a quote from the great (Darth Simpius) who is that you ask my friend haha its been revealed to be no other then the Legendary Derrick Jaxn not only did you degrade the Dev and his ability but in your frivolous attempt at trying to pander... you also subjectified... into this being all their worth no wonder that comment was hidden behind a spoiler. Way to empower... guy. I agree with the 1st commenter the Mc has turned into some pussy whipped simp for Laura but as someone else pointed out MC is nothing but a teen himself so his actions to certain situations are understandable. Whats the difference between a Whore and a Slut= Class thats what separate the two words but there still the same exact thing.

Last edited:

ALIg21

Sep 30, 2018
84.5 SAVES FOR YOU
for ALL mobs/mafias

Ok, there are 2 files attached, one with saves for story progression or and other with possibly useful saves. Each save folder also contain my config and global files, so manage you file replacing properly if you want to change the save slot number or mix my saves and yours. I advice you to read the "General things to be known" spoiler if you use my saves but, unlike Lucy, I'm not your mother, so I'm hiding it in case you don't want to read. Also I used a lot of spoiler tags basically so this post isn't awfully huge on the thread page.
Now to explain each file

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main.rar
This contains a save folder with saves after finishing Laura's quest part 1 (comic expo) and applying the bugfixes (playing the game console in the room), which I'll call "partials", and saves with Laura's story completed. On partial saves everything else is completed, only Laura's quest part2 is not, and I saved in each mafia's neighborhood so you can tell which mafia that save is for from the saves' screen (a save's info displays the location). In the complete saves, I progressed starting from the respective partials, completed Laur's quest, and saved on the Book of Faces' main page so you easily see the mafia's logo. I saved at night standing right behind her so you can turn the phone off and fuck right away. Now, here's what each file is in the Main.rar:
Also, here is what I call "complete". By all means, if I forgot something let me know, not only it will help me to have everything unlocked but also I'll update it on this post after I complete it ingame, so people can have it unlocked to it too.
Again, if I forgot anything, please let me know

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extras.rar
This contains a save folder with a "choose your mafia" save, right after the police captain interrogation, in case someone still needs (WARNING: I saved with the timer running), a couple alternatives routes, and saves right before (or as before as it was possible) my favorite one-time scenes.
Here's the file specification:

Repository
If you want saves at points earlier version's story points, or even more variation (e.g. my Yahaira fork with the story less advanced), check my save repository thread, before updating this post I always take my previous saves there, along with the previous description inside a spoiler tag. You can find the repository here.
it gave me can't read property trigger of undefined

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
Mrs. Jordan to me never advance from "visit Mrs. Jordan in her home". I can always enter at any time in her house and sex, and just that, nothing new happens.

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Mod scenes for v0.84
(I will be updating as the game is updated )

Mod
Mega
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Install mod
-Copy the files from the MOD folder and paste them into the "Mynewlife/data" folder
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Necessary-
some images are no longer in the new versions you have to download this patch

* If some are missing, please send me a message.
Patch to fix missing images
Mega
*Compress version
Mega

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to enter the gallery?
-Click on the icon that points
-Have fun :)
View attachment 688895
Maria otterlab scene is still not there please look into this sir your mod is one of the best mod sir also maria date scenes are not there .....

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
This sounds like a quote from the great (Darth Simpius) who is that you ask my friend haha its been revealed to be no other then the Legendary Derrick Jaxn not only did you degrade the Dev and his ability but in your frivolous attempt at trying to pander... you also subjectified... into this being all their worth no wonder that comment was hidden behind a spoiler. Way to empower... guy. I agree with the 1st commenter the Mc has turned into some pussy whipped simp for Laura but as someone else pointed out MC is nothing but a teen himself so his actions to certain situations are understandable. Whats the difference between a Whore and a Slut= Class thats what separate the two words but there still the same exact thing.
What on gods creation are you rambling about?

The only thing legible was about the difference between a whore and a slut? which is a whore charges, where as sluts are the best people.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChumBukkit

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
I'm sorry to be a bother, but cloudflare's currently having an issue with my part of the world, so i can't download attachments. Could someone please upload the incest patch for 0.84.5 to any other host site?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes