anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
There is no need, as I disagree.

Not including the drastic differences in character from the old game to 'revamp', in the current revamp;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are others but there are sufficient there to my view that the NPC Character stories are not consistent, even within the revamp. The way many of the character individual stories are cobbled together, its evident that the many different iterations of the game have left things in somewhat of a muddle. Even if the dev knows where they want to go with the overall main story, the wide character pool and many re-works to the story have left a lot of collateral damage.

Whether I like the changes or not is irrelevant to the point of consistency.
Yea this is exactly my thoughts on Laura too. If she's always meant to be this confident bisexual woman in this update then why isn't she like that in the old house? There's really nothing stopping her from behaving like this update, she doesn't care about her mom's approval, Amy doesn't care how she acts, MC doesn't mind & MC's dad doesn't even notice Laura (their exchanges are just greetings for the most part).

I like this current Laura & i do think it's a good change, but that doesn't meant we have to ignore what the change did to the story's consistency. From a story stand point, it doesn't made any senses.

dan123456ggvgv

Nov 3, 2017
stuck with laura quest it just says go to room i go to mcs nothing happens i go to hers nothing but a repeatable sex scene do that and go back to my room nothing happens

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
stuck with laura quest it just says go to room i go to mcs nothing happens i go to hers nothing but a repeatable sex scene do that and go back to my room nothing happens
You are probably not getting an answer to this because it's been answered many times already. You can look back at a page or two and see the answer again and again. It's the end of the update.

SlumberingNaM

Aug 1, 2017
Mod scenes for v0.84.5
(I will be updating as the game is updated )

Mod
Mega
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Install mod
-Copy the files from the MOD folder and paste them into the "Mynewlife/data" folder
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Necessary-
some images are no longer in the new versions you have to download this patch

* If some are missing, please send me a message.

Paste on Mynewlife/www/img/pictures
Patch to fix missing images
Mega
*Compress version
Mega

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to enter the gallery?
-Click on the icon that points
-Have fun :)
View attachment 688895
How do i disable this? Latest laura sex scene redirect me to Gallery Mod instead of the actual scene.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
hi someone can tell me why i can not use the teleport to locations on cheat mode?
Are you using game version 0.84.5?

The pc cheat mod will only work on v0.84.5 of the game. In v0.84.5 the locations teleport cheat feature was replaced with BoN new travel bus system. When you get your car this feature is useless. As for teleport to male and females home, they work as they should.

I cant load any save i have.
View attachment 1203206
Try deleting everything in save folder, start a new game, save at the old save file number, replaced the new save with the old save (file number should be the same and windows will prompt you to overwrite). Load the save and hope for the best

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: jasogate

Giltdarts

Dec 17, 2018
Are you using game version 0.84.5?

The pc cheat mod will only work on v0.84.5 of the game. In v0.84.5 the locations teleport cheat feature was replaced with BoN new travel bus system. When you get your car this feature is useless. As for teleport to male and females home, they work as they should.

Try deleting everything in save folder, start a new game, save at the old save file number, replaced the new save with the old save (file number should be the same and windows will prompt you to overwrite). Load the save and hope for the best
I already do that and still doenst work.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes