Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
So im following the walkthrough so i meet laura at the bustop and take her to the comic store (do the scene) then the walkthrough says " Follow your Princess " but she's nowhere to be found... any help?

EDIT: NVM walkthrough failed to mention you have do like 3 more quests before that scene shows up

Last edited:

xX2beXx

Jul 3, 2017
Yea but in this case it’s very weird for her to be like this. Don’t get me wrong, I find this new Laura is very enjoyable but if she is always meant to be this way, why didn’t she behave like this back in the old house? What’s stopping her really? We saw how easily it is for her to disobey her mom, Amy clearly doesn’t care how she behave & MC doesn’t mind.

The nicest girl can be the biggest slut doesn’t really apply to Laura cuz this isn’t a 180 change but more like a full 360. If you compare the 2 Lauras (before & after the move), they’re clearly 2 different characters that just happened to look the same.
I know what you mean. maybe she is a borderliner :D that would explain everything :D

Valhuir

Mar 18, 2019
Is there any way to mute the audio in the video sequences? When your sister dances, it suddenly explodes out of my speakers, and I'm not a fan of the music choice.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I know what you mean. maybe she is a borderliner :D that would explain everything :D
You meant BPD? Borderline personality disorder?

If that's the case then yea it would explain everything, but that'd also meant she has a mental disorder that could potentially change the way she currently behave to another different personality... again somewhere in the future.

BillTheBoy

Aug 11, 2017
So... The update ends after delivering the money to the shasha?? After fucking with Laura the game say to go back to my room but nothing happens.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
I mentioned about replaying because of the possibilities of running into more issues in the future but if you have completed the game to the end of the 0.84.5 then you're probably ok.
Found a solution! Just unchecked switch 254 MARGE COMPLETADO and now it runs fine, could add a bottle of wine in the fridge for threesomes and everything.

I think this issue might have originally started because I completed all of Marckus quests before Morgan but I don't really know. All it know is that the moment I first stepped into Morgans apartment it suddenly sent me into a threesome and probably checked switch 254 and 255 prematurely.

This relatively simple solution to a bug that appeared out of nowhere might be worth adding to the guide.

Edit: Welp, book of faces is back to "enter lil pops house" but I'm guessing that's just a bug with the instructions not something that locks me out of any content.

dionlux

Jul 20, 2017
después de hablar con sasha en la tienda de cómics, laura vuelve contigo después de la escena de sexo en el perfil de laura dice, vuelve a tu habitación, alguien tiene un parche para este error o ese pequeño contenido es toda la actualización.
1621500084296.png

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes