Hyuki

Dec 12, 2019
I have a legit question that'll probably get looked over but it's kinda important. When is this game supposed to take place? Like what year? Because if its basing it on 2020 then we go some underage fucking going on. If any paid close attention to the Beth mission where you have to stop her dad from raping her, you see her license, that expired earlier this year, that has her birthdate on it. She was born in 2004, making her 16 years old. I know they're high school students, but this may be pushing it a bit and Patreon will have a field day with that.

So yeah, what year is this game based? (So he can keep making more content)
I thought that the game was set in the future tbh

Snow972

Dec 4, 2017
What is the "Compress version" folder for, do I have to put it somewhere?
You can choose the normal version with the original quality or the compressed version with a little less quality and weight.

images are placed in "ww / img / pictures"

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
Is the game worth playing if you actually tried/completed the old version's last release?

Giving the Revamp has been updated for years,Is the plot different than the original?Is dialogue better than the first game?Is it full of bugs?

What are the biggest changes compared to the original?

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
how i can increase mc stats on game? can someone help pls
DEpends on the stats. Karma, be a good person. Conversation topics, look for magazines and read them. Nice/Charismatic/Petty/Intelligent depends on dialog choices on specific scenes.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Trying the game, having fun but what ARE the controls. I cant turn off my phone off after checking it for example lol. Otherwise looks great and HUGE amount of content to check out.
click the "eindows" icon, bottom-left corner

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Is the game worth playing if you actually tried/completed the old version's last release?

Giving the Revamp has been updated for years,Is the plot different than the original?Is dialogue better than the first game?Is it full of bugs?

What are the biggest changes compared to the original?
There are far less bugs (I didn't say it's bug-free). The quests are a lot less intertwined so there are less chances of hitting bad-ends or missing content because you dind't do quest X before quest Y. The plot is very alike, but it's not the same. I didn't play the old game to the end but I don't remember Jack (the father) going away, he does in the revamp

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
When you are in phone just go to lower left corner and press Z button on keyboard or click there. It will ask you to go back.
There are far less bugs (I didn't say it's bug-free). The quests are a lot less intertwined so there are less chances of hitting bad-ends or missing content because you dind't do quest X before quest Y. The plot is very alike, but it's not the same. I didn't play the old game to the end but I don't remember Jack (the father) going away, he does in the revamp
Thanks for answering my doubts dude!
I'll give it a try then hopefully there is no need of following a Walkthrough to the letter,the original did feel tedious at times more of a chore even.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Question: I played the old version long ago when the sex scenes were like mini-games which made me stop...is it like that in the new version/revamp as well?
No the sex scene is still the same, but idk if you got to that point, you do come up to the point when you can control it entirelly (aka lock yours or hers orgasm meter, or finish yours earlier)

Reactions: bottomfeeder

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Yea this is exactly my thoughts on Laura too. If she's always meant to be this confident bisexual woman in this update then why isn't she like that in the old house? There's really nothing stopping her from behaving like this update, she doesn't care about her mom's approval, Amy doesn't care how she acts, MC doesn't mind & MC's dad doesn't even notice Laura (their exchanges are just greetings for the most part)...
Laura's new attitude is fine, but it would have been better if she had been molded into it. One minute she's shy the next she's a vixen. It can happen indeed, but it was done poorly. I always thought she would have suited the more loving albeit raunchy character. This seems more like a mix between Sarah and Sasha and then put into Laura.
THIS is the best example of why I've said those criticizing Laura in the Second House need to replay the game as they seem to have Post-Nut Memory Loss of how Laura was in the First House. She told the MC in the First House that she has the best pussy in the world and would be the greatest fuck of his life. There was nothing shy about her in the First House and I'm assuming that some are mixing up how she become confused about how far she wanted to take things with the MC when she refused to have sex with the MC in the First House because she still thought he was a virgin and still innocent at the point until she found out that he was getting his dick wet with every piece of ass he could.

Not including the drastic differences in character from the old game to 'revamp', in the current revamp
It's also possible BoN didn't take good character profile sheets of their story progress for awhile but just instead on how they are and what the goal was.

As for what you pointed out:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really hope BoN is taking better character profile sheets of their story progress to help minimize the inconsistencies for now on.

Found a solution! Just unchecked switch 254 MARGE COMPLETADO and now it runs fine, could add a bottle of wine in the fridge for threesomes and everything.
This relatively simple solution to a bug that appeared out of nowhere might be worth adding to the guide.
I'm glad you figured it about but I'm not going to add this info in my guide because if you had followed it a bit closer than you probably wouldn't have ran into this issue. One of the reasons I made this guide was to help people not run into issues and hopefully you won't run into any more issues now.

noovyo

Jan 31, 2018
just asking bc i think im done with laura quest to the part where she talk with the comic girl and have a thing with her but then im confuse about this part where it say go back to room which i dont know what room

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
It's not a png, it will say "png" ingame but "rpgmvp" is how RPGMaker (the engine of this game) reads png files. Did you extract it inside the folder I instructed? If yes, then I have no idea of how to solve that
yeah i did, idk what's going on lol

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes