a12123

Nov 23, 2017
I understand the developer made the remake to fix the issues of the old one, but he failed. I think it is the time to split the game to parts instead of stack every things in one place.

> don't understand me wrong I like this game and I think it is one of the top games.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
so in lauras quest at the very end im told to go to my room but nothing happens and how do i switch to laura to do the threesome quests?

KTrain712

Jul 26, 2020
So I haven't played the game since 7.5 and decided to start over on 84.5. I've been playing a while and getting Sarah the cards did they take out the scenes with you spanking and messing with her or is my game just glitched?

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
So I haven't played the game since 7.5 and decided to start over on 84.5. I've been playing a while and getting Sarah the cards did they take out the scenes with you spanking and messing with her or is my game just glitched?
You probably didn't install the incest patch mate :) see OP

Razarath

Sep 29, 2018
Can anybody help me with this problem? I am stuck at school with Carol. She asked me to find sources. A timer was running. I found all the sources but she just repeats the same thing over and over again. The shinies all say "Nothing interesting" now when I click on them. I can leave the library but not the school. Screenshot (798).png

Morgram

Mar 1, 2020
I got a little Problem: I started playing wit the 0.84.5 version an SoTN cheat mod. After i finish Daisys Football game quest i can walk over/through walls, there is no collision anymore though i can interact with stuff.
Anyone knows how to fix that?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
When I enter the shower where the redhead is, the game just freezes
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-84-5-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5802729

im stuck on 2nd mission in the cave under the guys, what do i do
whos jordanna and rosy?
Can anybody help me with this problem? I am stuck at school with Carol. She asked me to find sources. A timer was running. I found all the sources but she just repeats the same thing over and over again. The shinies all say "Nothing interesting" now when I click on them. I can leave the library but not the school.
Grab my guide, link in my sig.

Last edited:

Melofever

Apr 26, 2017
It says “on date with Laura, go to the comic store” but you go to the comic store and it’s closed cause you have to go on a date with her after 7pm?

shiizal

Aug 11, 2019
the game is cool. I really liked. BUT... Chloe shemake has the most normal tits. big tits look scary and disfigure a seemingly beautiful character. you don't have to have tits bigger than Chloe's. the hip-to-waist ratio is too high. it also looks ugly. and so everything is great.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Think I found a small bug. Started a new game to see all the new stuff, and when I try to use the bus, it takes me to a cut-scene where the MC is on a date with Carol, and she gives him a BJ. Then, after word, the movement speed is super fast.

Razarath

Sep 29, 2018
Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
That didn't do anything. When I implemented your bug fixes all I get is an error screen when loading up a save. The guide also doesn't say anything about it. Yes I do have the Cheat mod which I imagine is the problem. I can't get her to trigger the questions that she asks after collecting the books
Send your save because during my test with the cheat mod, there is nothing wrong with the Library event. Send your save and I can confirm.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes