DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
OMG.... Uh.... Ok.... Guys this is going to be a post filled with pain and suffering....

Question! What the hell did the developer do with Laura in the update....
Why from an innocent virgin she turned into a lesbian, and even a real bitch.... We need have deal with this shit....

BEFORE the update, all the old scenes just copied from the original....
Everything was the same here....

AFTER moving to a new house, it seems like nothing has changed either....
But what the hell happened after that???? Did the aliens kidnap her?

How is it possible to change her character? I was not against cock girls....
But just don't add lesbianism here! Now Laura is a lacy freaky bitch!
But it infuriates me even more that she gets to the bottom of her sisters and mother with her lesbianism!

Fuck!!!!!!!!!! This makes me throw up the hunt....
I don't mind when it comes to FFM between Laura and Mother, it's juicy and cool....

Next.... The first sex scene between Laura and MC.... And....
She's not a virgin! Cool.... Apparently, with her toys, she already fucked herself....

And judging by updates 1 & 2, the lesbian adventure between Laura and family members is just beginning.... FUCK IT!!!!

Last edited:

Supec

Apr 21, 2018
привет народ подскажите через что вы играете на пк?
Скачай игру, распакуй её из архива в любое удобное место, в папке есть файл Game.exe, через него запускай и играй, устанавливать не чего не надо

kasl37russ

May 23, 2021
Скачай игру, распакуй её из архива в любое удобное место, в папке есть файл Game.exe, через него запускай и играй, устанавливать не чего не надо
Я пробовал так делать, нормально что она запускается через BlueStacks?

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
OMG.... Uh.... Ok.... Guys this is going to be a post filled with pain and suffering....
Why from an innocent virgin she turned into a lesbian, and even a real bitch....
Let's deal with this shit....
But it infuriates me even more that she gets to the bottom of her sisters and mother with her lesbianism!
I don't mind when it comes to FFM between Laura and Mother, it's juicy and cool....
Next .... The first sex scene between Laura and MC.... And....
She's not a virgin! Cool.... Apparently, with her toys, she already fucked herself....
And judging by updates 1 & 2, the lesbian adventure between Laura and family members is just beginning.... FUCK IT!!!!
Okay take a deep breath & calm down.

On contrast i do like this side of Laura (she isn't a Les but more so Bi & she doesn't want a normal relationship, just wanna fuck around whenever she's horny), but i do think it doesn't make any sense from a narrative stand point.

Why it doesn't make sense? Simple, Laura could've behave like this update wayyy back in the old house & NO ONES IN THE HOUSE care to stop her. She didn't give a shit about her mother's approval of her behaviours, Amy doesn't care, MC doesn't mind & MC's dad only interactions with her are greetings.

You're right on 1 thing is that she's completely different character in this update (she isn't a bad character, just different & again I do like her new personality), she just doesn't fit with how the story had already set her up from the very beginning.

Last edited:

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Я пробовал так делать, нормально что она запускается через BlueStacks?
Основная версия не для андроид, а для РС. Та, которая весит 5 с лишним гигов

kasl37russ

May 23, 2021
Основная версия не для андроид, а для РС. Та, которая весит 5 с лишним гигов
понятно ну вот я качаю ту что 5.4 весит буду пробовать снова поставить ее. спасибо!

Morgram

Mar 1, 2020
I got cop in downtown south near nesrot that always wants to capture me, most likely from marckus quest though i finished that one already.
Anyone knows how to stop him doing that?

Reactions: soyjari

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
And....
He-he-he ... According to the plot, Laura turned a full 25 years old :eek: It is quite logical that she is no longer a virgin. At the end of the latest update, she seems to dismiss her ex-boyfriend, telling him that size matters. So, it's not about the toys at all. A modest girl turned into a depraved bitch?! Well, that happens sometimes. Her conversations with sister and mother about dwarf are just wonderful. He-he-he ... It would be cool if Laura fucked everyone in the new house first, and then in the city. Apparently, Laura's lesbian adventures are a prologue to a threesome with MC. The adventure begins ;)

Last edited:

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
He-he-he ... It would be cool if Laura fucked everyone in the new house first,
Doesn't seems like that's the case considering she's shocked when she found out MC banged her mom before her.

Meaning that its impossible for her to call the 1st dib for everyone in the house now cuz MC got her mom down already.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018

Why from an innocent virgin she turned into a lesbian, and even a real bitch.... We need have deal with this shit....

Next.... The first sex scene between Laura and MC.... And....

We she likes both guys and girls, so she's Bi. I dont dislike her new character. However, as i've pointed out in other posts, her charater massively switches from old house to new house, with no lead up or explanation at all for the drastic gear switch.

Reactions: DrWho8248

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Doesn't seems like that's the case considering she's shocked when she found out MC banged her mom before her.

Meaning that its impossible for her to call the 1st dib for everyone in the house now cuz MC got her mom down already.
I honestly don't know why the MC is even trying to hide the fact he's banging Maria in the new house or just in general with his buddies.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018

Hmmm, shocked?! He-he-he ... Apparently shocked by the fact that she would like to fuck Maria herself, but it turned out, and then there was a nimble competitor :eek: I hope that in the case of Laura, the call of the flesh will overcome the voice of reason in their family love triangle ;)

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes