Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Pls little help- i cant start quest Laura(Help Comic Shop- Sasha, after man enter shop in Night). They say= Advance in Lucy's quest. In Quest list, Lucy quest say= Advance in Amy quest.... In Amy quest X_x -Head to Drag. Pub.......
Buuuuuuuuutttttt i can do this because i in Gentlemans clan. And when i try to enter door i see this- I can't enter here...
Soooo it death end to me? Maybe some cheat to teleport me INside the building? I don't wont start game again (25H ;( ).

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
I'm experiencing a bug with laura. At the new apartment following her quest line I walk into her room in the morning, and she is grabbing sarah's ass, then a bj scene followed bu laura saying she has to go, then the scene repeats itself. I can use bug fix to tp my out of there but it does not progress the scene at all. I'm playing on 8.4 (I think 8.4.5) not sure if this bug has been fixed, if it has please let me know, and ill just download the latest version instead.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
That didn't do anything. When I implemented your bug fixes all I get is an error screen when loading up a save. The guide also doesn't say anything about it. Yes I do have the Cheat mod which I imagine is the problem. I can't get her to trigger the questions that she asks after collecting the books
The cheat mod overwrites my bugfixes as explained in the post.

I am working on making them compatible again.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Guys I'm at the gang Choosing which one is the better gang? (sorry for bad eng)
Dunno cuz we're not at the gang update yet, only Laura. Can't really tell which is better at the moment.

But if you want to save as many people as possible then pick the Russian, they're the only choice that confirmed 2 lives will be saved (the twin sister & the chick in Nesrot's gang). The fates of the other girls are still unknown btw.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes