chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
I honestly don't know why the MC is even trying to hide the fact he's banging Maria in the new house or just in general with his buddies.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Uh-ha-ha!!! Cool. Oh, the times, oh, the mores :cry: Oh, this beautiful new world! Everybody fucks everybody. Buddy, put yourself in the place of MC. You live in a house with your sister and mother, and you openly tell everyone that in the next room you fuck her coworker along with her daughters.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Uh-ha-ha!!! Cool. Oh, the times, oh, the mores :cry: Oh, this beautiful new world! Everybody fucks everybody. Buddy, put yourself in the place of MC. You live in a house with your sister and mother, and you openly tell everyone that in the next room you fuck her coworker along with her daughters.
Yea that conversation would get awkward real fast.

It best to tell them after MC finished with Lucy's questline 1st.

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
1621873901866.png
Game is just bugged here. She tells me to look got books, but when i got to the stars its says nothing interesting. Guide says to go to other locations but theres nothing in those places either. Seems like im stuck and I dont have another save.

Edit: also classes are gone

Edit2: if anyone has a save at the start of carol would be appreciated.

Last edited:

AKONER

Nov 17, 2018
OMG.... Uh.... Ok.... Guys this is going to be a post filled with pain and suffering....

Question! What the hell did the developer do with Laura in the update....
Why from an innocent virgin she turned into a lesbian, and even a real bitch.... We need have deal with this shit....

BEFORE the update, all the old scenes just copied from the original....
Everything was the same here....

AFTER moving to a new house, it seems like nothing has changed either....
But what the hell happened after that???? Did the aliens kidnap her?

How is it possible to change her character? I was not against cock girls....
But just don't add lesbianism here! Now Laura is a lacy freaky bitch!
But it infuriates me even more that she gets to the bottom of her sisters and mother with her lesbianism!

Fuck!!!!!!!!!! This makes me throw up the hunt....
I don't mind when it comes to FFM between Laura and Mother, it's juicy and cool....

Next.... The first sex scene between Laura and MC.... And....
She's not a virgin! Cool.... Apparently, with her toys, she already fucked herself....

And judging by updates 1 & 2, the lesbian adventure between Laura and family members is just beginning.... FUCK IT!!!!
f6dc232dc0f94f78693a339c5dde152c84c93f4d5900cf7dceafb242b77fd596.jpg

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Is there any reason to update from 84.5 to 84.6? I completed everything in 84.5.
Mostly bugfixes from what is posted in the changelog:

changelog.png

Could I get that also? Having the same issue.
Send your save or either use a save editor and change variable 18 from 81 to 82. Might need to leave the library and reenter it for it to trigger

Last edited:

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
OMG.... Uh.... Ok.... Guys this is going to be a post filled with pain and suffering....

Question! What the hell did the developer do with Laura in the update....
Why from an innocent virgin she turned into a lesbian, and even a real bitch.... We need have deal with this shit....

BEFORE the update, all the old scenes just copied from the original....
Everything was the same here....

AFTER moving to a new house, it seems like nothing has changed either....
But what the hell happened after that???? Did the aliens kidnap her?

How is it possible to change her character? I was not against cock girls....
But just don't add lesbianism here! Now Laura is a lacy freaky bitch!
But it infuriates me even more that she gets to the bottom of her sisters and mother with her lesbianism!

Fuck!!!!!!!!!! This makes me throw up the hunt....
I don't mind when it comes to FFM between Laura and Mother, it's juicy and cool....

Next.... The first sex scene between Laura and MC.... And....
She's not a virgin! Cool.... Apparently, with her toys, she already fucked herself....

And judging by updates 1 & 2, the lesbian adventure between Laura and family members is just beginning.... FUCK IT!!!!
I see you weren't there when the commotion broke out, it was a great bruh moment, but there was no lack of laughter.

Summary: this update divided the forum by 40% who did not like the "new" Laura.
50% who liked or did not like the "new" Laura.
And 10% where I include myself where the radical change in attitude from one house to the other seems strange according to the plot.
Although there were indications that Laura had a fairly high libido at the MC level (when you spied her in the attic, it already gave you an idea in addition to what was being shown).
What makes noise is that she hides it from the MC and more with how extroverted she is now (who was holding back because they were family does not strain because they already understood that she wanted to fuck her biological mother before the MC arrives, I mean that the limits lasted 3 days at most).
Taking that out, I like that now you have a friend / partner at the MC level and to tell the truth I laughed a lot when he told him that he was a hypocrite, he got very moralistic (or if Beth's Quest, that scene ...).
And I like the mechanics that is the key of the threesome (we know that most will opt for the Harem ending which is the final goal). I hope I have clarified a little for you.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
So for version 85 what do you guys predict?

I doubt it will be Sarah or Lucy content even though I think most of us want some serious Lucy action. I think he should leave the gang shit out now and maybe reintroduce it in a sequel (hopefully not another fucking remake)

Theres still some of the girls at the high school I would love to see some content with, especially that sexy arab looking chick. Maybe more to do with the jobs section?

But will most likely be Laura's threesome quests.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
So for version 85 what do you guys predict?

I doubt it will be Sarah or Lucy content even though I think most of us want some serious Lucy action. I think he should leave the gang shit out now and maybe reintroduce it in a sequel (hopefully not another fucking remake)

Theres still some of the girls at the high school I would love to see some content with, especially that sexy arab looking chick. Maybe more to do with the jobs section?

But will most likely be Laura's threesome quests.
I think it’d make sense for Lucy to get content 1st & then Sarah cuz there’re ways to get between Lucy's legs without any involvement with the gangs, but there’re 2 reasons why Sarah’s questline may have some degree of gang’s assistance (depends on who you picked):

1) We all know Christian has a beef with the MC for killing his best friend (even though it was his fault to begin with for acting out of Warren’s orders) so it’s most likely Christian will target Sarah to get back at the MC. But what if MC is in Gentlemen? What can Christian do? Well we clearly see how he beat the shit out of the MC AFTER his best friend died & Warren specifically told Christian not to start shit so it’s fairly to believe Christian will go at any length to ignore his father’s words just to get his revenge.

2) We can’t forget about Jack of course cuz as sick as he is, he still shown a genuine concern to Sarah (as he’s hesitated to shoot her back at the old house) & in this latest update SPOILERS ALERT!!! he sent a girl to assassinate MC. He probably wants to get Sarah back to his side by getting rid of MC… permanently. Same reason for Christian if MC joined the Gentlemen, Jack will make this personal & ignores Warren even if he ordered Jack to not mess with MC.

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Game is just bugged here. She tells me to look got books, but when i got to the stars its says nothing interesting. Guide says to go to other locations but theres nothing in those places either. Seems like im stuck and I dont have another save.

Edit: also classes are gone

Edit2: if anyone has a save at the start of carol would be appreciated.
i can't find the pool and the park at the mall, someone can tell me where they are please?
The park and the pool are on the first floor, I need add this pic of that for my guide but it has just everything else you could ask about.

Either way, both of you should grab my guide (link in my sig) it has just about everything on everyone and will help you see all the content that you will miss the first time you play the game and help lower your chances of running into an issue.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
I see.... I see you not play Original Version, yes?
Hmmm ... Incorrect output :cry: I played the original game. Unlike you, I don't make the common mistake of mixing the "old" Laura of the original version with the "new" Laura of Rewamp. Now they are two different characters. Accept it.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes