Supec

Apr 21, 2018

JohnnyXR

Nov 24, 2018
When you progress the lady students to anal, they appear in the hallway at school with hearts above them so you can fool around instead of going to class.

Does this also happen with Daisy and Beth? I'm not seeing them appear like that; have I not progressed them far enough or do these characters just not fool around with you during school?

Thanks!

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
народ может кто скинут файл уже с пройденой игрой если не трудно?
У этого чувака в подписи есть ссылки на кучу интересных сейвов. Также рекомендую обратить внимание на гайд (ссылка есть на первой странице). PS Пиши по-англйиски, пусть криво, но хоть как. Банить не банят, но могут потереть посты, т.к. официальный язык форума английский.
This guy has some interesting saves in his sig. Also pay attention on walkthrough guide linked on the page 1. PS Use English due it's official language of this forum.
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-84-6-public-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5811359

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
It does with daisy if you progress her to anal at her home. Beth I dont know where the hell she is in the school hallways.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Dunno cuz we're not at the gang update yet, only Laura. Can't really tell which is better at the moment.

But if you want to save as many people as possible then pick the Russian, they're the only choice that confirmed 2 lives will be saved (the twin sister & the chick in Nesrot's gang). The fates of the other girls are still unknown btw.
If you go with the Triads, they tell you that Nora Survived the attack as well. so far;

Gentlemen - Nora Survives, the gentlemen do not mention if any of the rival gang members survived
Russians - As you say, the Russian sisters survive, plus Jacqueline from Nesrot's gang
Triads - Ling survives and so does Nora from the Gentlemen.
Nesrot's Gang - Jacqueline survives and Nesrot does not mention if any rival gang members survived.

Its possible that all members whichever you choose actually survive the police raid, its just some gangs tell you and others dont bother.

Last edited:

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
If you go with the Triads, they tell you that Nora Survived the attack as well. so far;

Gentlemen - Nora Survives, the gentlemen do not mention if any of the rival gang members survived
Russians - As you say, the Russian sisters survive, plus Jacqueline from Nesrot's gang
Triads - Ling survives and so does Nora from the Gentlemen.
Nesrot's Gang - Jacqueline survives and Nesrot does not mention if any rival gang members survived.

Its possible that all members whichever you choose actually survive the police raid, its just some gangs tell you and others dont bother.
Then I guess it's up to personal references.

Although the Russians & Nesrot seems to be on friendly term after the raid, Nesrot didn't put the MC at fault & even told the MC he that would've done the same thing (even though MC still can't enter his place for now, it's implied that there may be some sort of alliance between the 2 in the future).

pervohentsu

Mar 3, 2021
Is there any sort of "unlock gallery" feature? Or do I have to restart the game with a guide if I want to see some scenes I missed from the early game?

adcamir4

Jul 4, 2018
Any update only from 0.845 to 0.846??
It's a huge pain in the ass download the whole game again when these little updates come

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Then I guess it's up to personal references.

Although the Russians & Nesrot seems to be on friendly term after the raid, Nesrot didn't put the MC at fault & even told the MC he that would've done the same thing (even though MC still can't enter his place for now, it's implied that there may be some sort of alliance between the 2 in the future).
Nesrot and Russians obviously working together. Gentlemen and Triads seem to stand alone. Its mentioned in Jack's story that Gentlemen and Triads had a non aggression pact, but Triads tell the MC the Gentlemen are their enemy, so I guess that has deteriorated over the years.

Maybe if pushed on both sides by Nesrot and Russians the Triads and Gentlemen may be forced into an alliance together.

Another small point on gang choice, is going with the Nesrot path, is the only gang Lucy takes exception for the MC working with.

elm15801

Mar 2, 2020
I have a legit question that'll probably get looked over but it's kinda important. When is this game supposed to take place? Like what year? Because if its basing it on 2020 then we go some underage fucking going on. If any paid close attention to the Beth mission where you have to stop her dad from raping her, you see her license, that expired earlier this year, that has her birthdate on it. She was born in 2004, making her 16 years old. I know they're high school students, but this may be pushing it a bit and Patreon will have a field day with that.

So yeah, what year is this game based? (So he can keep making more content)
At the start of the game it states the year is 2022

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
This may not be a bug but I think that either I'm stuck or there is no way to progress.

The problem happens during one of the babysitting works, specifically Charlie & Bonnie. Once you finish the 3rd work, you can find Charlie outside the Hornet Pub. You interact with him and it tells you that is dangerous to take photos and then YOU NEED TO ENTER THE HORNET PUB TO GET THE BUSINESS CARDS.

The problem is that if you are part of any mafia other than the Hornets you can't access the pub so you end up stuck. If this was addressed before and there is another way to get the cards please tell me.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes