anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Its not unheard of within storytelling or movies etc for it to be initially believed and even witnessed someone died, to later find out they in fact survived.
Well I guess a twist revelation could be the case, but the police lady did say to MC she will kill every criminals in that warehouse.

So even if the eye witnesses only saw Ling & Ivana got shot at the shoulders or something & just assumed they're dead (even though it wasn't a fatal wound). I'm highly positive the police lady will finish the job & made sure they're dead.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Well I guess a twist revelation could be the case, but the police lady did say to MC she will kill every criminals in that warehouse.

So even if the eye witnesses only saw Ling & Ivana got shot at the shoulders or something & just assumed they're dead (even though it wasn't a fatal wound). I'm highly positive the police lady will finish the job & made sure they're dead.
Possible, but she also insists to the MC that he will have to choose and only one can survive. Yet we learn from some of our choices that actually others manage to escape on their own without been warned.

Granted it is implied that the links of Ling and Ivana have less chance of survival, as they arnt really fighters/skilled shooters, more mafia administrators. Where as Nora and Jacqui are capable streetwise and skilled shooters.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Granted it is implied that the links of Ling and Ivana have less chance of survival, as they arnt really fighters/skilled shooters, more mafia administrators.
Well yea that's why if the guy that asked about the mafia choices (i kinda forget his username) wanna save as many lives as possible, the Chinese & the Russians will only have 1 death each while Warren & Nesrot are pretty much confirmed 2.

I chose the Russian cuz i think they're the only twins that you can add to your harem, i don't think the MC had encountered any other twins beside them yet.

Rogue_Player

Jul 30, 2018
I can't tell if this a glitch or not. I just finished the part where Amy and I meet her father and I found her on the beach. When I click of the hint icon on Amy's page it keeps telling me to Follow the girl. Is there something else I have to do for Amy or am I done after the dates?

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
When I caught Charlie, it was inside the Dragon's Pub (at night) in New Neighborhood South.
I think it's a bug then.
I think I understand what do you mean, if I'm part of X mafia, Charlie should be inside that X mafia's Pub. If I was part of the Gentlemen's then inside the Gentlemen's Pub and so on, so that way (when I get the card) Bonnie can catch him right?
The problem is that no matter what mafia I'm on Charlie only appears outside the Hornet's Pub and he is there all day.
Sorry if I wasn't clear.

I attached my files for all the mafias if it may help (yes, I played the game 4 times simultaneously)

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
How close are this game to finishing storyline wise? Or is it still too soon to say?

Oddly enough I was only playing for the story and wanting to know about the past of the characters. Hope it gets to the point eventually.
soon, i expect maybe 2-3 more patches before he migrates to work on mnlr 2.0 unless he changed his mind.
his plan was to get family stuff done in this game and then move on to a new sequel game.

family wise maria is done, amy is done(even if its lacking), laura is done(maybe threesomes are shoehorned in) that leaves lucy/sarah stuff. as for side characters sasha is left

Reactions: Drainbamager

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
family wise maria is done, amy is done(even if its lacking), laura is done(maybe threesomes are shoehorned in) that leaves lucy/sarah stuff. as for side characters sasha is left
Amy is lacking? She has dates, house events & interactive sex during the night so what's missing here? The ability to cuddle & sleep with her like Maria?

Laura on the other hand is the one that lacks house events & all of her 3some events.

pieperpeeper

May 17, 2017
Literally, no sleep sex, and there is a sleep sex tag for this game. There should not even be a tag for there just one scene and pretty much done with just that scene. To put a tag for just one scene does not look right and is misleading. Besides, my critique for sleep sex, this game is alright. This would have been nice to see more options during those hours in the game where some characters are at the MC home.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Amy is lacking? She has dates, house events & interactive sex during the night so what's missing here? The ability to cuddle & sleep with her like Maria?

Laura on the other hand is the one that lacks house events & all of her 3some events.
older game had better amy content, even the house events were better. only thing it was missing was dates for her, thats because he dropped that game for this.

revamp has been up and down in terms of quality to the original, some sex scenes are better while others were either bad or straight copy pasted(like how he originally did with beth before people complained and he made new scenes for her)

JohnnyXR

Nov 24, 2018
I think it's a bug then.
I think I understand what do you mean, if I'm part of X mafia, Charlie should be inside that X mafia's Pub. If I was part of the Gentlemen's then inside the Gentlemen's Pub and so on, so that way (when I get the card) Bonnie can catch him right?
The problem is that no matter what mafia I'm on Charlie only appears outside the Hornet's Pub and he is there all day.
Sorry if I wasn't clear.

I attached my files for all the mafias if it may help (yes, I played the game 4 times simultaneously)
Oh, I see now. I completed all the babysitting quests before choosing a mafia. I wasn't affiliated with any mafia when I caught Charlie.

I will say that after the most recent update Charlie suddenly started appearing outside the Hornet's Pub for me, even though I already finished that quest.

So yeah, it's likely a bug. Or, as Lord Ashram has pointed out, an avoidable bug if you had completed all of the babysitting/job/school quests before joining a gang.

Last edited:

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
older game had better amy content, even the house events were better. only thing it was missing was dates for her, thats because he dropped that game for this.
Im pretty sure Wicked Garden's question was about this game so why bother bring up the old one in comparison? Yes her house events isn't as good as the old game, but it's not "lacking" by any means (she has as much house events as Maria). Your answer could've mislead the guy & made him thought that Amy is unfinished, but in actuality she already is (even though the quality isn't the same as the old game).

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Im pretty sure Wicked Garden's question was about this game so why bother bring up the old one in comparison? Yes her house events isn't as good as the old game, but it's not "lacking" by any means (she has as much house events as Maria). Your answer could've mislead the guy & made him thought that Amy is unfinished, but in actuality she already is (even though the quality isn't the same as the old game).
that would only happen if he can't read just like you can't lmao

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes