Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
So I'm running into a similar problem to this guy:

Where I've done the parts of Markus' quest in which you need to escape the cops then break into Yuri's house, but in the city they're still arresting me whenever I walk by. I'm assuming this isn't what's meant to be happening, and that they should have reset back to their normal behaviour of not giving me game overs by now. My suspicion is that their arresting behaviour is set by a flag or variable in the save somewhere.

Does anyone know which switch/variable I can change in the save editor to revert the police back to not arresting me?

EDIT: Okay, I think it's variable 90: prescion policial (police pressure). Mine was set to 109, and I checked a few old saves and they all had it as a negative number, one save in particular had it set to -630. Changing it to that has appeared to fix the problem. Will edit again if there are still issues.
You can try the bugfix menu. Unlock your character and you can go through the buildings (literally) to avoid those pesky polices.

BDI

May 23, 2017
Yes and No. What I mean by that is that the School Quests and Side Jobs are all First House Events and are supposed to be completed in the First House before the Mafia Choice. In the beginning of the game it hints at that but doesn't make it explicitly clear about that nor let you know that you can run into issues if you don't which is why I made several warnings in my guide about it. So yes they can be perceived as bugs but in actuality they are meant to be done while the MC is still in the First House and before the Mafia Choice.

I had wondered about that myself the first couple of times I played the game. When I started to work on my Strategy Guide I had began digging through the game code and it turns out it's nothing of importance. So either BoN had originally thought about having it be a part of the PC upgrade and changed his mind or he was just messing with us and never meant for it to amount to anything.

What would have been nice is if you could have taken that floppy disk and inserted it into your PC and it would have shown a classic 320x200@256 color pr0n vid.
I have a question, can we use saves from a previous game that was used with your mod in a new game, because I keep getting error messages when I try it. Now this is even without using other mod on the new game, not even yours.

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
Theory of possible final fight from part 1 or 2:

The gangs war will be a carnage, there will surely be many casualties from the police and gangs you have not chosen.
But I think that those who have to face the Mc will have the option of killing or not killing but specifically of the leading band the Gentlemans that has the 3 biggest antagonists of the game:
Christian: He's already fucking you and almost crosses the line when he beats you, I'm sure he wants to kill you after the pussy fights.
Warren: regardless of whether you have chosen his band, he's a very mentally unstable guy and we know what happens if we do something he doesn't like (Christian's friend), if he quietly replaced his robbery friend, sooner or later it will be your turn if he likes another as his right hand.
Father: he has no salvation, the last hint of love he had for Mc has vanished, he will kill everyone in the house except Sarah who awaits a fate worse than death, he will surely make her his personal whore, raping her every time that you feel like (hey, could be an alternate game over screen at that crucial moment).
I don't put Lady X as the MC's antagonist because she is just Warren's trump card and probably the physically strongest character. And judging by the previous version of the game she is not hostile all the time (if you were with the gentlemans).
I hope she has the option to join you (even if only on the Gentlemas route). She would be a very valuable ally if the Mc
he stays with the position of boss or right hand of the gang that you have chosen to kill him or put him in jail.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Drainbamager

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Well, I have tried sleeping for two nights and that Maria nag keeps popping up in all of the third parts of dates. How can I fix it?
Use the online save editor and change Switch 1973:"Pedir cita Maria" to False.

I have a question, can we use saves from a previous game that was used with your mod in a new game, because I keep getting error messages when I try it. Now this is even without using other mod on the new game, not even yours.
Yes, I have saves from as far back as 0.83 that I use for testing parts of the game with my mods I used in 0.84.5 without issue.

After Marckus quest police are still chasing me around city?
That should have ended once you made it safely to his house.
A suggestion would be to either try using the Bus to get home or SotN's Cheat Mod to teleport home.
Once you are home, do a sleep/save (to another slot) and see if that fixes it as sleep/saves are suppose to also reset certain switches including this.
OR:

EDIT: Okay, I think it's variable 90: prescion policial (police pressure). Mine was set to 109, and I checked a few old saves and they all had it as a negative number, one save in particular had it set to -630. Changing it to that has appeared to fix the problem. Will edit again if there are still issues.
The Police will chase you if variable #090 (prescion policial) is at 100 or higher. The game will lower this value each game hour by 10 but you can also use the online save editor to set it back to 0.

Last edited:
Reactions: dirgetka

BDI

May 23, 2017

Yes, I have saves from as far back as 0.83 that I use for testing parts of the game with my mods I used in 0.84.5 without issue.

A suggestion would be to either try using the Bus to get home or SotN's Cheat Mod to teleport home.
Once you are home, do a sleep/save (to another slot) and see if that fixes it as sleep/saves are suppose to also reset certain switches including this.
OR:

The Police will chase you if variable #090 (prescion policial) is at 100 or higher. The game will lower this value each game hour by 10 but you can also use the online save editor to set it back to 0.
I was talking about using a save from 0.84.6 on a new game, I am running 0.84.6 and 0.84.6x and when I use a save from 0.84.6 running it with both mods on 0.84.6x, I get the disconnect when I try to start it from the save, now mind you I have no mods in 0.84.6x. It shoud work but it does not.

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I was talking about using a save from 0.84.6 on a new game, I am running 0.84.6 and 0.84.6x and when I use a save from 0.84.6 running it with both mods on 0.84.6x, I get the disconnect when I try to start it from the save, now mind you I have no mods in 0.84.6x. It shoud work but it does not.
What is 0.84.6x?
Either way saves should work just fine, though with SotN's Cheat Mod you won't be able to re-play all the Tom's Party sex scenes.

BDI

May 23, 2017
What is 0.84.6x?
Either way saves should work just fine, though with SotN's Cheat Mod you won't be able to re-play all the Tom's Party sex scenes.
0.84.6x is 0.84.6 with an x on it so that I can have both of them in the same folder. My thoughts exactly about the saves but, a save from my 0.84.6 does not work on 0.84.6x.Give it a try.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
0.84.6x is 0.84.6 with an x on it so that I can have both of them in the same folder. My thoughts exactly about the saves but, a save from my 0.84.6 does not work on 0.84.6x.Give it a try.
This is your save file in 0.84.6 with my mods and SotN's mods loaded.
What am I missing, I walked around the house and went to the MC's Bedroom too?

ps. heading out for now, expect a response some time later.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
What is 0.84.6x?
Clarify, how the cheat mod prevent re-play of all the party sex scenes at mike?
I wasn't following you guys conversation and assume you meant to say "without" or maybe relating something with your saves.

The cheat mod provides the ability to see all the scenes (providing you prepare before), without it you are limited to a few scenes at the party, same as if you prepare

Saves not working, are related to a few things but not the mods:

1. Saving at a bad location/event trigger ongoing (rarely happens,the menu is normally locked)
2. Saving when another menu is open (mostly when hotkey is used to call another menu while you call the save menu)
3. Scripts/variable/switch changes that are dependent on plugin (mostly, updates or new/old plugins)
4. Plugin settings messed up somehow (copying files mostly/patches)
5. Missing or corrupt save due to above mentioned.
6. config/global corruption (always fixed by deleted them and letting the game remake them)
7. Just the dumb game engine reading the header wrong (normally fixed by reload)
8. Save editors that re-save badly. (This is due to various reasons and may not be the editors fault)

Some can be fixed by backing up saves so that save folder is empty, start a new game, save at the old save location then copy back old saves and load them.
OR
Download another CLEAN copy/extract your backup CLEAN copy and copy saves (Do not use the same game files where your save was, must be new game files and preferably different directory location).

It has nothing to do with the mods, exception being mods with scripts.
Here is your save. It should load. Give it a try on your x version and see

Last edited:

BDI

May 23, 2017
Clarify, how the cheat mod prevent re-play of all the party sex scenes at mike?
I wasn't following you guys conversation and assume you meant to say "without" or maybe relating something with your saves.

The cheat mod provides the ability to see all the scenes (providing you prepare before), without it you are limited to a few scenes at the party, same as if you prepare

Saves not working, are related to a few things but not the mods:

1. Saving at a bad location/event trigger ongoing (rarely happens,the menu is normally locked)
2. Saving when another menu is open (mostly when hotkey is used to call another menu while you call the save menu)
3. Scripts/variable/switch changes that are dependent on plugin (mostly, updates or new/old plugins)
4. Plugin settings messed up somehow (copying files mostly/patches)
5. Missing or corrupt save due to above mentioned.
6. config/global corruption (always fixed by deleted them and letting the game remake them)
7. Just the dumb game engine reading the header wrong (normally fixed by reload)
8. Save editors that re-save badly. (This is due to various reasons and may not be the editors fault)

Some can be fixed by backing up saves so that save folder is empty, start a new game, save at the old save location then copy back old saves and load them.
OR
Download another CLEAN copy/extract your backup CLEAN copy and copy saves (Do not use the same game files where your save was, must be new game files and preferably different directory location).

It has nothing to do with the mods, exception being mods with scripts.
Here is your save. It should load. Give it a try on your x version and see
I don't think that the problem is with your mod. The problem is with a NEW game and using that save WITHOUT any mods to start the game

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I don't think that the problem is with your mod. The problem is with a NEW game and using that save WITHOUT any mods to start the game
This is what I said with emphasis that any mod exception being script mods/plugins, cannot cause any problem like that !
A new game with or without mods , does not cause any problems using the save on the new game. I think you misunderstand what I wrote.

At the same time, my opinion wasn't asked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Ashram

BDI

May 23, 2017
This is your save file in 0.84.6 with my mods and SotN's mods loaded.
What am I missing, I walked around the house and went to the MC's Bedroom too?

ps. heading out for now, expect a response some time later.
I ran this save to start a NEW game with no mods, did you?It seems like something is holding over from the first game which had both mods in it

kaixbi

Jan 28, 2019
I'm facing a funny bug here, just after finishing daisy Saturday cheerleading sports day event, my mc becomes ghost i mean, I can run through walls after it. Wtf.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I'm facing a funny bug here, just after finishing daisy Saturday cheerleading sports day event, my mc becomes ghost i mean, I can run through walls after it. Wtf.
Press W or PageDown, Bugfixer, Character Stuck, lock character. Make sure your in open area and not inside walls etc then lock it

Lathan321

May 24, 2017

OR:

I tried the sleep way already and no good. Was trying to find the variable with no luck, with the name/# though shouldnt be a problem. Is there a good way to actually search variables? I have a few ways to look through them but basically got read it 1 at a time.

Last edited:

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
I see... so in the end there is an avoidable bug in the babysitting (Charlie & Bonnie) in which you can't progress unless you still don't form part of a mafia or only if you are part of the Hornets. It makes me kinda sad, but it's just a side story and not a game breaking issue, I can live with it. I just hope it may be fixed or edited some day.
It has already been dealt with. Now you can find Charlie with a whore outside of the hornets pub, at any time of the day

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes