Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
its not helping at all with a carol library quest bcs after i got all 6 clues shes not willing to talk to me (now go find informations about WW2)
Use a save editor and change variable 18 from 81 to 82. Might need to leave the library and reenter it for it to trigger

Reactions: Freshkope

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Hi, someone have a save just before Pam side quest start?
I raised (edit) her love to avoid the tipical, handjob-blowjob-cunnilungis-vaginal-anal thing but I think i did it wrong because when I reach Tom´s party, Nadine didnt have sex with the MC, I think her (nadine) side quest is bugged :/

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I gotta say. It is pretty funny that the MC has such a disdain for hackers, yet most of us use a hack (mod) to play this game. LoL

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
its not helping at all with a carol library quest bcs after i got all 6 clues shes not willing to talk to me (now go find informations about WW2)
You definitely did something wrong but hopefully the tip SotN gave you will help. Continue to follow my guide so hopefully you won't run into any more issues. At minimum it will help you greatly with the dating stuff for all the girls.

kaixbi

Jan 28, 2019
Can't talk to the director about Rosy's mother dunno why ? Already had sex with her for about 6 times. Any idea anyone ?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Can't talk to the director about Rosy's mother dunno why ? Already had sex with her for about 6 times. Any idea anyone ?
It should have happened around the 4th visit/punishment when on the Rosy Quest where the MC will bring up about Rosy's mom then she will tell you she will help then give you another "punishment" then you talk to Rosy in the morning again in the hospital line.
If for some reason it is not letting you talk to the director about Rosy's mom then use the online save editor and change variable #292 (RosyQuest) from 1 to 2 then talk to Rosy in the morning in the hospital line.

I just helped someone with a similar issue and he didn't talk to Carol at her home the next day after collecting the items, did you by chance not talk to her the next day at her home after collecting them?

rysyrzy

Nov 10, 2017
I just helped someone with a similar issue and he didn't talk to Carol at her home the next day after collecting the items, did you by chance not talk to her the next day at her home after collecting them?
she refuse to speak with me INSIDE library

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. I'm having a problem with both the bus stops and the car when I choose it in the window that pops up when I press the W. When I try to ride the bus, it shows the cut-scene where Carol gives the MC a BJ in the park. When I try to click on Car to go somewhere, it goes to the cut-scene where the MC has sex with Carol in the museum. Is there some way to fix this? Or do I have to restart it again and hope that it fixes it?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Found a small bug, I guess. Took Daisy on a date. Says to PLAY TO THE ARCADE in the first slot. Went to the arcade, clicked on the heart, and the screen freezes on a photo of the MC and Amy playing a game. I can bring up the main menu, but not the bug fix menu by pressing W.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Found a small bug, I guess. Took Daisy on a date. Says to PLAY TO THE ARCADE in the first slot. Went to the arcade, clicked on the heart, and the screen freezes on a photo of the MC and Amy playing a game. I can bring up the main menu, but not the bug fix menu by pressing W.
If you use SoTN mod, in the bedroom you can interact with a lamp to give you an item, which you can use from your inventory (since you can open the main menu) to bring up the "W menu"

Reactions: Talmadge

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Just curious, but how many dates do you have to take Beth on before Anal? Or can you even take her to anal? The guide only goes to vaginal sex. Thanks

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
If you use SoTN mod, in the bedroom you can interact with a lamp to give you an item, which you can use from your inventory (since you can open the main menu) to bring up the "W menu"
'
No dice. I click on the lamp, nothing happens. It's the one in the bottom right corner of the room, right? I click on it, the lamp by the computer, and even the overhead light. Nothing. And I am using the mod.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Finished playing the latest update and I have to say BON like with the original gave Laura another personality shift. However said personality shift makes her previous actions with Mik... I mean Tommy very inconsistent. If I remember correctly Laura when approached in previous parts in the story tried to push him away and was trying to keep the family normal, but yet hear in this update she is an even bigger nympo than her mother and that is saying something.

However despite this being the 3rd personality shift I noticed with her between both versions I still find the update enjoyable to play. Heck the fact that you can "lose" her if you make a certain choice to be honest was a breath of fresh air as well.

Still what really got me in this one was ShaSha and her complete change as well. In the OVA she was Sarah's friend, but hear she is Laura's friend and with V card status it between the two game it seems Laura handed hers to ShaSha (seeing as in the OVA when you fucked Laura like with Sarah you took her Cherry vs ShaSha not having hers when you did her in the original.)

Really wish the game and story line was as consistent as the art updates but it is what it is.

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Someone know wich variable is the right to know if a save has activated the event of having sold the dildo to the sexshop at the beginning of the game, I lost my save and the one im using.. i dont know if that guy choose to sold the dildo shape to the sexshop, I dont want to play it if he doesnt do that

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes