Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Found another bug. Took Laura on a date. Did arcade, game store and pub. During the pub, it changed to Carol trying on cloths, and then giving a titjob. After that, it takes both MC and Laura to the bus stop by they house.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
'
No dice. I click on the lamp, nothing happens. It's the one in the bottom right corner of the room, right? I click on it, the lamp by the computer, and even the overhead light. Nothing. And I am using the mod.
Oh you're still in the first house... The lamp I know of is in the second house, it looks like a blue torch. Hm... SoTN does your mod add the debug item in the old house? If yes, can you elighten us on where it is?

But stil, man... You report a lot of bugs that I never heard about before, makes me wonder if something got messed up in your computer during the unpacking proccess

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Finished playing the latest update and I have to say BON like with the original gave Laura another personality shift. However said personality shift makes her previous actions with Mik... I mean Tommy very inconsistent. If I remember correctly Laura when approached in previous parts in the story tried to push him away and was trying to keep the family normal, but yet hear in this update she is an even bigger nympo than her mother and that is saying something.

However despite this being the 3rd personality shift I noticed with her between both versions I still find the update enjoyable to play. Heck the fact that you can "lose" her if you make a certain choice to be honest was a breath of fresh air as well.

Still what really got me in this one was ShaSha and her complete change as well. In the OVA she was Sarah's friend, but hear she is Laura's friend and with V card status it between the two game it seems Laura handed hers to ShaSha (seeing as in the OVA when you fucked Laura like with Sarah you took her Cherry vs ShaSha not having hers when you did her in the original.)

Really wish the game and story line was as consistent as the art updates but it is what it is.
I do agree there are some problems with continuity inside this game on itself, but you shouldn't expect continuity or coherence between this and the original game. It's another game, not a continuation. Not trying to lecture you or anything, just replying in the best hopes you understand the game's propposal and don't get frustrated ;)

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Oh you're still in the first house... The lamp I know of is in the second house, it looks like a blue torch. Hm... SoTN does your mod add the debug item in the old house? If yes, can you elighten us on where it is?

But stil, man... You report a lot of bugs that I never heard about before, makes me wonder if something got messed up in your computer during the unpacking proccess
The blue lamp for the "SoTN Help" item is located at both old and new house:

1. The garage storage in old house .
2. Your room in new house.

Note: The PC Cheat mod is not compatible with the incest patch. Incest is included as an option in the cheat mod menu, therefore the incest patch is not needed. If anyone installs them over each other nothing will happen except you might not get the blue lamp for the bugfixer (SoTN Help). This may be a reason if anyone is not seeing the blue lamp at the above locations.

Last edited:

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
'
No dice. I click on the lamp, nothing happens. It's the one in the bottom right corner of the room, right? I click on it, the lamp by the computer, and even the overhead light. Nothing. And I am using the mod.
In case you didn't track the thread and didn't see SoTN's post above this, in the old house the blue torch/lamp is in the garage's storage, and if you have the incest patch installed togheter with the cheat mod, you may not be able to find it

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I do agree there are some problems with continuity inside this game on itself, but you shouldn't expect continuity or coherence between this and the original game. It's another game, not a continuation. Not trying to lecture you or anything, just replying in the best hopes you understand the game's propposal and don't get frustrated ;)
To be honest with you I never expected the later seeing as the OVA and the Revamp seeing in my eyes one of them is like the original version of an anime, while the other is a US dub back in the days of my childhood. In other words while similar two completely different things.

But putting the later aside the former sad to say does bother me big time. I really and I mean really wish BON would keep the story in the revamp consistent all the way through, meaning when he does make a change like this he goes and changes the older parts to keep it consistent with the character just like when he updates the art. Seeing Laura reject Mik... I mean Tommy in the earlier part of the story for the sake of normalcy only to see her turn into an even bigger nympho that her mother in the latest update hentai wise was nice story wise I was like WTF?

While smaller issues such as where Joanna in the .4 part of the update called Maria "little sis" (due to at this point Maria was originally the baby of the family) only for BON to make Joanna the younger sister in update .7 can be easily fixed with a simple change to the dialogue bigger ones like the one above aren't as easy to fix.

While the H moments in this game are nice, it was the story itself that kept me coming back for more in both the OVA and this Revamp.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Found a small bug, I guess. Took Daisy on a date. Says to PLAY TO THE ARCADE in the first slot. Went to the arcade, clicked on the heart, and the screen freezes on a photo of the MC and Amy playing a game. I can bring up the main menu, but not the bug fix menu by pressing W.
If you use SoTN mod, in the bedroom you can interact with a lamp to give you an item, which you can use from your inventory (since you can open the main menu) to bring up the "W menu"
These bugs were all fixed in 0.84.6, BoN had finally gotten around to fixing most of the bugs I had pointed out what and where in that release.
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-84-6-public-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5857798
Found another bug. Took Laura on a date. Did arcade, game store and pub. During the pub, it changed to Carol trying on cloths, and then giving a titjob. After that, it takes both MC and Laura to the bus stop by they house.
Are you on PC or using JoiPlay on Android or what, that is weird.

Just curious, but how many dates do you have to take Beth on before Anal? Or can you even take her to anal? The guide only goes to vaginal sex. Thanks
My guide tells you how to get her to Anal.

Last edited:

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
I have a problem with Mrs. Jordan's quest. I visited her husband in the laboratory once, when I go there the next time, walking through the elevator I enter Maria's laboratory.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
These bugs were all fixed in 0.84.6, BoN had finally gotten around to fixing most of the bugs I had pointed out what and where in that release.
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-84-6-public-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5857798

Are you on PC or using JoiPlay on Android or what, that is weird.

My guide tells you how to get her to Anal.
As far as the playing, I'm on PC. And I missed the line in the guide that says that about anal. LoL. As for the other bugs, I didn't realize I hadn't DL'd the newest update yet. So I just patched it in. Hopefully that fixes it.

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Razarath

Sep 29, 2018
I'm having an issue where my character has no collision with any objects. It happened after I finished the event with Daisy and her mom where you have to help with the burritos. As soon as all that was over, my guy randomly has no collision on. Is there an easy way to turn the collision back on?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I have a problem with Mrs. Jordan's quest. I visited her husband in the laboratory once, when I go there the next time, walking through the elevator I enter Maria's laboratory.
Are you choosing him instead of Visit Maria? You can choose between both. If you choose Maria, it will take you to her office. I accidentally did that once.

gotmashed

Jan 26, 2019
Ive got the same problem but i haven't been able to visit him at all.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
...I missed the line in the guide that says that about anal
It's right there in the Dating Guide section part of my guide.
The Dating Guide section is pretty important for getting through the dates.

I'm having an issue where my character has no collision with any objects. It happened after I finished the event with Daisy and her mom where you have to help with the burritos. As soon as all that was over, my guy randomly has no collision on. Is there an easy way to turn the collision back on?
Known issue, if you had did a search you would have found out that you need to use Bug Fixer > Lock Character.
BoN has the code in there to fix the issue for a long time but it's an actual bug with RPGMaker.

I need to run the game on ios
Learn how to use RPGMaker MV and use the Windows version and compile it for iOS.

Ive got the same problem but i haven't been able to visit him at all.
Are you trying to do it in the Second House?
Either way, you've done something wrong and will probably have to mod your save file.

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
Hey guys, I really need help. The only time I accidentally overwrite my backup save is when a gamebreaking bug happens. So convenient.

My timer is not capped, it goes beyond 24 hours and keeps counting and days do not register. I'm stuck at the "afternoon" time. I can't sleep at home, I tried watching movies with maria to trigger "sleep", I returned to 7AM, but still bugged. Please help, I invested a lot of time into this save, I'm almost ending all quests, and I would really enjoy playing them and not just using a full save...

edit: I'll attach the save file, maybe someone knows how to fix it

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Hey guys, I really need help. The only time I accidentally overwrite my backup save is when a gamebreaking bug happens. So convenient.

My timer is not capped, it goes beyond 24 hours and keeps counting and days do not register. I'm stuck at the "afternoon" time. I can't sleep at home, I tried watching movies with maria to trigger "sleep", I returned to 7AM, but still bugged. Please help, I invested a lot of time into this save, I'm almost ending all quests, and I would really enjoy playing them and not just using a full save...

edit: I'll attach the save file, maybe someone knows how to fix it
A quick look at your save and I'm assuming you are not on 0.86.5, please update to 0.86.5 and you should be ok.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes