Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
A quick look at your save and I'm assuming you are not on 0.86.5, please update to 0.86.5 and you should be ok.
Oh ok... I was waiting to hit a wall in progress where there wasnt anything else to do to update to the new version but didnt expect the wall to be a gamebreaking bug. I'll give it a shot and update the results here!

Thanks for the quick response!

Edit: I can't find an update patch to 84.5 > 84.6, didnt anyone release one yet?
Also, you talked about version 86.5, but it's in 84.5 right now my game. You mean updating to 84.6 right?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Ashram

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Edit: I can't find an update patch to 84.5 > 84.6, didnt anyone release one yet?
Also, you talked about version 86.5, but it's in 84.5 right now my game. You mean updating to 84.6 right?
Yes, update to 0.86.6 it fixes plenty of bugs, bugs from 0.84.x and old bugs in the game.
Download the official release and use that to ensure that you won't run into any potential new issues.
If need be, use something like "JDownloader 2" if you are having trouble downloading large files.

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
Yes, update to 0.86.6 it fixes plenty of bugs, bugs from 0.84.x and old bugs in the game.
Download the official release and use that to ensure that you won't run into any potential new issues.
If need be, use something like "JDownloader 2" if you are having trouble downloading large files.
Where can I find this 0.86.6 update? I only see the 0.84.6....

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
I updated to 0.84.6.... timer is still fucked...... I will need help of someone that knows how to work with the variables in the save for the time and stuff....

This is a let down for sure.

Reactions: ninguemligah

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Where can I find this 0.86.6 update? I only see the 0.84.6....
It was a typo!

I updated to 0.84.6.... timer is still fucked...... I will need help of someone that knows how to work with the variables in the save for the time and stuff....

This is a let down for sure.
I'm not trying to be mean but are your comprehension skills low?
I ask because:
I) You didn't get that I did a type
2) You are still on Laura's Quest and didn't bother to follow what her BoF tells you do to next
C) I played your save for a while following what her BoF told me without issue

There is nothing wrong with your save or the game. If you really are on 0.84.5 or better yet 0.84.6 then you are close to being done with this update if you just do what the game tells you to do.

BTW
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Still no house events for Laura, but I think BoN will hold this for last, since she is bi and will engage with MC in threesomes, besides picking on the other girls by herself too.

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
It was a typo!

I'm not trying to be mean but are your comprehension skills low?
I ask because:
I) You didn't get that I did a type
2) You are still on Laura's Quest and didn't bother to follow what her BoF tells you do to next
C) I played your save for a while following what her BoF told me without issue

There is nothing wrong with your save or the game. If you really are on 0.84.5 or better yet 0.84.6 then you are close to being done with this update if you just do what the game tells you to do.

BTW
Ok.

I) Of course I didn't. The first time you said 0.86.5, I asked you if you really meant 0.86.5 and not 0.84.6. You did the same typo 2 times in the same message. At that point, I was "ok, he did a typo." But then you answered my question if you did a typo WITH THE SAME MISTAKE, and even said that it should fix 0.84.x "Yes, update to 0.86.6 it fixes plenty of bugs, bugs from 0.84.x and old bugs in the game." when you said that 0.86.6 should fix 0.84.x errors, it could be 0.84.6 errors aswell. I never thought you would type the same wrong stuff 3 times, so I believed you were being serious.

2)That is true. After finishing the expo and laura's pursuit, I wanted to pursue tyna's quest. I then tried going to her place to do it, and realized the timer was bugged. This never happened in the game before, I wanted to sleep in the bed but I wasn't able to. In the version that the bug happened, 0.84.5, the book of faces only stated "MORE CONTENT IN FUTURE UPDATES". There was no indication of having to get into the shower after I swapped to the 0.84.6 version, so I assumed the laura arc ended there and I was free to do whatever I wanted to do again. In no point I thought it was still going on, and I'm sorry for my stupid mistake and bothering you. It wasn't my instinct to check book of faces, it was to speed up time and see it was STILL fucked in the new version and I couldn't do the quests I was planning on doing in the previous version.

C) In all my playthrough, I never experienced a situation that I needed to complete something to progress other stories in the game. I was always free to do whatever I wanted any time I wanted, besides missions that you weren't in the city, like inside houses and stuff. With no indication whatsoever besides the Book Of faces that I did not check because I was confident the mission was over, I just wanted to spend time to progress to the next day and was surprised when the timer still went past 24 hours. This is a screenshot to prove how it was actually fucked. Its stupid how you have to check a previous outdated book of faces to fix a bug on a completely new version that you just downloaded before doing any more progress. timer.png timer.png
Ok, I missed the book of faces, but there was no reason for this glitch to occur as far as Im concerned.

Again, thanks for your help and sorry for bothering you.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Again, thanks for your help and sorry for bothering you.
You didn't bother me, I volunteered to help you. I was just surprised that you didn't bother to try to complete Laura's Quest as it should have been clear that the Comic Expo was not the end of her Quest as you still needed for her and the MC to finish helping Shasha. I do apologize for any confusion with the typo but all you had to do was look at the version listed in this thread or go to BoN's Patreon page to see that the latest version is 0.84.6 and see what I meant.

And as for Laura and BoF, in 0.84 it had you go back to your Bedroom where you would play on your computer after the Expo to finish that update. In 0.84.5 & 0.84.6 it also had you go back to your Bedroom but BoN added to that by having you go to your Shower.

BoN and I have been in talks about maybe including my Guide in future releases of his game to help clear up any confusion people may have while playing this game but that is still up in the air. Either way you should check out my guide for this game (link in sig) to see what all you probably missed while playing this game as there is a lot of content and almost nobody sees all of it the first and possibly the second time they play it.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Next update when & who will be in focus ?
On discord, BoN has made it clear that Sarah (which was expected) will be the center of the next update. If BoN follows his normal schedule of trying to release updates in his typical 6 week cycle then in about a month (sometime early July).

With what little I do know about this update, I can't wait.

Last edited:
Reactions: redredred7

Rayblack

Sep 7, 2018
Is BON planning to merge all the gangs under MC at the later updates... I really hope so ... Cuz i don't wanna loose or share or kill any of the girls in the gangs...

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Is BON planning to merge all the gangs under MC at the later updates... I really hope so ... Cuz i don't wanna loose or share or kill any of the girls in the gangs...
That won't happen, friend. I don't know what BON plans to do with the gangs, but it won't be merging, that I can tell you. Also, this I can't be sure of, but I don't think the MC is going to rule the gang he joins, either.

That said, if your hope of merging is only for the sake of not losing content, keep an eye out for my saves, I always update them to all gangs ;)

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
How to trigger Amy's alternate finish scene
in the interactive h-scenes ?
That is her "not this time!" ending. Just like, so far, Joanna, Maria and she have. It is random, having a chance to happen when you would take them to the normal (anal or vaginal) endings. Maybe Laura has a "not this time!" too, but I didn't stress-tested the chance

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes