SickleLove

Aug 23, 2020
I think we need complete save file for all routes before the gang mission start.
I saw three gang save files posted and think we can trade them in the thread, the only one I didn't see is the Triad gang.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
We have really similar thoughts and the triads would probably be my second choice. Just couldn't say no to those russians.
I have separate save files for each of them (cuz I wanna see all scenes) but I will admit that I do prefer the Russians more. You get to save (probably) 3 lives & I think they’re the only pair of twins in the game so if you want your harem to have a pair of twins, you kinda have to pick them.

Reactions: rulaze

RisingCrude

Jun 3, 2021
When you have sex/special trigger with one of the other girls (Sharon, Brenda, Rachel etc ), Pam gets 50 pts added. Continue to play as normal. You should try to finish some of the girls story (Brenda, Nadine, Pam ) before party in order to see their sex scenes at the party.
If you said "normal" then i gotta do it without cheats? Oh well, gotta do the old fashion way then, but can I still use the money and movement speed cheats?

RisingCrude

Jun 3, 2021
How to fix this? Im in android
That happened to me when i played the android version and it suck so much. If I were you, just play it on JoiPlay cuz you don't need to open the Gamepad (if you're using that app) and you can use cheats.
I'll just leave it here so you can download the game and open it on Joiplay:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
If you said "normal" then i gotta do it without cheats? Oh well, gotta do the old fashion way then, but can I still use the money and movement speed cheats?
The cheats doesnt not affect the relationship points. That is the game itself. With or without the cheats, Pam would get 50 pts.
Hope this is clearer.

Reactions: RisingCrude

Theookta

Jun 11, 2017
Im new to this game, and in the guide said i can sell mc mold to sex cleark but i dont know how and the guide just said we will get better scene. So anyone can help me how to sell mc mold to sex store?

rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
Im new to this game, and in the guide said i can sell mc mold to sex cleark but i dont know how and the guide just said we will get better scene. So anyone can help me how to sell mc mold to sex store?
If you are following the guide then you probably already sold it to the clerk. You make the mold towards the beginning at Alexx's request. If I remember correctly then the clerk asks if she can buy it and you can either reject her or accept the offer and you get 200 dollars. The scenes just consist of the women using the mold of the main character's penis.

Reactions: Theookta

Theookta

Jun 11, 2017
If you are following the guide then you probably already sold it to the clerk. You make the mold towards the beginning at Alexx's request. If I remember correctly then the clerk asks if she can buy it and you can either reject her or accept the offer and you get 200 dollars. The scenes just consist of the women using the mold of the main character's penis.
You mean that dildo xtra size, or another because i dont remember alex sugesting to make mc mold?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes