rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
You mean that dildo xtra size, or another because i dont remember alex sugesting to make mc mold?
No that is for something else. This one was unique in that it was big and blue and as soon as you did the quest the choice was there. It was at the very very beginning like the 4th main quest you couldn't miss it(i think). So if you didn't sell it then you would have to either save edit somehow or start over.

is it real mom or only stepmom? even with the patch it seems like its his stepmom
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Theookta

Jun 11, 2017
No that is for something else. This one was unique in that it was big and blue and as soon as you did the quest the choice was there. It was at the very very beginning like the 4th main quest you couldn't miss it(i think). So if you didn't sell it then you would have to either save edit somehow or start over.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So just do i focus on mission from book of faces?

BDI

May 23, 2017
Im new to this game, and in the guide said i can sell mc mold to sex cleark but i dont know how and the guide just said we will get better scene. So anyone can help me how to sell mc mold to sex store?
It occures on the first Saturday after a full week in the old house,. If you skipped anything during that week, then it will not show up, best to start over.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
What would be the best mafia? why do you choose it? Sorry my english
I think we need complete save file for all routes before the gang mission start.
I saw three gang save files posted and think we can trade them in the thread, the only one I didn't see is the Triad gang.
Check my signature's "relevant posts" or the thread's OP, both have the link to my saves, which are complete saves for all mafias, and I'll continue to update it as long as I play the game

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Anyone got a save before the pizza choice with Laura?
That is not an actual choice, if you go by yourself instead of letting Laura go, she pizza delivery girl was sent by your father, will shot you in the head, game over

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
is it real mom or only stepmom? even with the patch it seems like its his stepmom
Maria is your stepmom. You'll find your actual mom later in the game, and she is your mom regardless of the patch. The patch dictates wether you will or will not see the sex scenes with her (and Sarah, you biological sister, and I think most of Laura's threesomes)

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
I might say this is a bug from the game. I would like to report that bug to get fixed. I cannot continue the story at thaat point of the game.

I got stucked here where someone is ringing the door's bell. Someone knows what to do in this part?

Mar 10, 2021
Maria is your stepmom. You'll find your actual mom later in the game, and she is your mom regardless of the patch. The patch dictates wether you will or will not see the sex scenes with her (and Sarah, you biological sister, and I think most of Laura's threesomes)
is there any content with her?

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
I might say this is a bug from the game. I would like to report that bug to get fixed. I cannot continue the story at thaat point of the game.
Eh... This may sound silly but just in case, have you tried opening the door (meaning, interacting with the "end" of the left hallway)?Just checking. If yes, send me your save and I'll try to go trough it in my game. It will take a while tough, as I'm about to go sleep.
About reporting the bug, forget about it. You'd need to be patreon to maybe, just maybe, be heard

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
is there any content with her?
If by "her" iyou mean Maria, yes, there is already a lot of content, but late in the game. You'll see it even without the incest patch. If you do have the incest patch, you'll see more content in the future (as there will be a threesome with her and Laura, her blonde daughter)
If by "her" you mean your actual mom, not much yet, and you need the incest patch to see it

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes