Jun 5, 2020
Before installing any mod, it is always good to backup the game/files to avoid having to re-download, if an error happens.
Also launch game and load it up to make sure everything is working before installing mod.
Using my mod, just backup the "data" folder in the game "www" folder before installing mod.
To backup saves: the folder "save" is located in the same "www" folder mention above.

Detail instructions:
Use either method 1 or 2.

METHOD 1:
Download the PC Cheat Mod.
Copy the mod zip file to the game directory (meaning the location where "Game.exe" is located (shown in picture)
View attachment 830915

Right click on the mod zip file and extract the zip file, overwriting when ask. (Im using Winrar to extract, but you can use whatever program you want e.g. 7zip)

View attachment 831209 View attachment 831205

When you launch the game, press W to see the cheats.

METHOD 2:
Download the PC Cheat Mod.

Right click on the mod zip file and extract the mod zip file, you would get a "www" folder.

Copy this folder to the game directory where "Game.exe" is located.
When you paste the folder it will overwrite the old "www" folder.

When you launch and load the game, press W to see the cheats.

GIF:
View attachment 831305
I did that but pressing W did nothing.

Savatar

Aug 5, 2017
Couldn't solve it either. Trying taking her on date at varying times and meeting her in the office, but the message keeps coming. However, I remember at some point during Maria's or Amy's update there was a point of the quest in which you were meant to hang out with Maria and she would call you if you didn't, just like it's happening in your save. Maybe something in your saves was messed and it switch off the flick that made her stop calling after that quest. Just giving a clue for you to follow tough, idk how to fix it
can you share your full save and can you teach me how to change gang MC choose with save editor? tks you.

chaos4life

Jun 17, 2021
Yooo..I love this game..Unfortunately,I got this bug..When Nadine quest,we should get figurine from old beggar,chinatown,i read guide(wait in room untill 04.00),but this nadine sprite kept following me..So no progress..Any help for this bug?Thank you..

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
Sorry for the late reply. I did interact with that door but nothing happened. I sent you my save to your personal inbox. Please verify if you can pass that point and if you could send it back? thank you

Eh... This may sound silly but just in case, have you tried opening the door (meaning, interacting with the "end" of the left hallway)?Just checking. If yes, send me your save and I'll try to go trough it in my game. It will take a while tough, as I'm about to go sleep.
About reporting the bug, forget about it. You'd need to be patreon to maybe, just maybe, be heard

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
am i the only that would like to hear this song on any part of the game?

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
New Update Was Amazing. I Loved It.
Laura Sucking Her Mom's Tits. And Laura Kissing Sarah. They Were Great Scenes. So Hot.
Thanks So Much For That. Keep It Up.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes