RisingCrude

Jun 3, 2021
The cheats doesnt not affect the relationship points. That is the game itself. With or without the cheats, Pam would get 50 pts.
Hope this is clearer.
Ok I guess I skipped some parts and I decided to go back a bit by loading to my saves(thank god I really don't want to go back to square one). The only problem is that i cannot talk to Sarah when i got the final tinymon card i guess(that was after the tribbing part); she's not in her room(but she's there because of the inc*st patch i think), I did this on every day in the same time and it doesn't work, is there anything I can here?
Screenshot_2021-06-15-15-00-07-154_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

Last edited:

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
So lucy is the real mom
Yes, and I explained a little better a few posts up
If by "her" iyou mean Maria, yes, there is already a lot of content, but late in the game. You'll see it even without the incest patch. If you do have the incest patch, you'll see more content in the future (as there will be a threesome with her and Laura, her blonde daughter)
If by "her" you mean your actual mom, not much yet, and you need the incest patch to see it

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Ok I guess I skipped some parts and I decided to go back a bit by loading to my saves(thank god I really don't want to go back to square one). The only problem is that i cannot talk to Sarah when i got the final tinymon card i guess(that was after the tribbing part); she's not in her room(but she's there because of the inc*st patch i think), I did this on every day in the same time and it doesn't work, is there anything I can here?
View attachment 1246909
It may sound silly but are you sure you already got the card from nesrot? Didn't you just pick the package and went to talk with Sarah

RisingCrude

Jun 3, 2021
It may sound silly but are you sure you already got the card from nesrot? Didn't you just pick the package and went to talk with Sarah
Yes, I also got this package from Downtown South and gave it to Nesrot but I know this is hard to explain since I did this without problems like last last week and I forgot how i did it. Is there any walkthrough for this game because i tried to search it and I only found the walkthrough of the old version of MNL. I'm gonna put here the save if you wanna try and see the problem

Savatar

Aug 5, 2017
hello guys, i have a small question, i finished maria quest but she alway call me at 23h and i can't do anything at this time. How can i fix that or it's bug? tks for reply :(

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Yes, I also got this package from Downtown South and gave it to Nesrot but I know this is hard to explain since I did this without problems like last last week and I forgot how i did it. Is there any walkthrough for this game because i tried to search it and I only found the walkthrough of the old version of MNL. I'm gonna put here the save if you wanna try and see the problem
In the relevant posts, under my signature, there is a link to a walktrough. I'll see what I can do with your save, but no promises

Reactions: RisingCrude

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
hello guys, i have a small question, i finished maria quest but she alway call me at 23h and i can't do anything at this time. How can i fix that or it's bug? tks for reply :(
Never heard of it, if you want to pass me your save I can try and see

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
So, I tried running it in my game and yes, it was strange and I couldn't get past talking with Sarah. So I tried something else. I openned your save in a save editor and changed the main quest from 318 (where it was as you gave me) to 319. Now the main quest is to steal Maria's panties, which will lead to the kitchen pussy eating while father watches a game in the room. If that sounds about right (meaning: if you haven't done that scene yet and it looks like it would be the next to where you were according to walktroughs), you should be good to go, just keep note of this change for future reference and don't be mad at me if the game does nuts later. Now, if that quest part does not sound right... Well I'm lost. Best advice I can give is to read the walktrough, find a point which both you recognise and you didn't do anything diverging before, backtrack your saves to that point, and play from there following the walktrough.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
here is my save, tks for reply.
Edit 1: main save is 4, forget note that, my bad.
Couldn't solve it either. Trying taking her on date at varying times and meeting her in the office, but the message keeps coming. However, I remember at some point during Maria's or Amy's update there was a point of the quest in which you were meant to hang out with Maria and she would call you if you didn't, just like it's happening in your save. Maybe something in your saves was messed and it switch off the flick that made her stop calling after that quest. Just giving a clue for you to follow tough, idk how to fix it

Reactions: Savatar

RisingCrude

Jun 3, 2021
So, I tried running it in my game and yes, it was strange and I couldn't get past talking with Sarah. So I tried something else. I openned your save in a save editor and changed the main quest from 318 (where it was as you gave me) to 319. Now the main quest is to steal Maria's panties, which will lead to the kitchen pussy eating while father watches a game in the room. If that sounds about right (meaning: if you haven't done that scene yet and it looks like it would be the next to where you were according to walktroughs), you should be good to go, just keep note of this change for future reference and don't be mad at me if the game does nuts later. Now, if that quest part does not sound right... Well I'm lost. Best advice I can give is to read the walktrough, find a point which both you recognise and you didn't do anything diverging before, backtrack your saves to that point, and play from there following the walktrough.
I gotta thank you for the save and and that effort made me remember what i forgot. I only have to go to the attic and make a hole at Sarah's room, i would really apologize for my stupidity truly. But I still use the save you gave and man, it gives me memories from a year ago or two. Once again thank you dude✌ 20210616_020102.jpg

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
I gotta thank you for the save and and that effort made me remember what i forgot. I only have to go to the attic and make a hole at Sarah's room, i would really apologize for my stupidity truly. But I still use the save you gave and man, it gives me memories from a year ago or two. Once again thank you dude✌ View attachment 1247642
Love when the ingame walktrough makes sense :FacePalm: lol but glad you managed to proceed

Gigss17

Mar 1, 2017
I need help guys, i'm in middle quest of Morgan( Mission #1) where i need solver puzzle. Problem is i didnt complete Hospital side quest. And walkthrought told me "Note: If the MC doesn’t get punished by Director Smither after getting caught having sex with Marge in the basement then you will not be able to help Rosy later in the game and you will need to re-load a previous save file and make sure you did the hospital job up to the Sex Experiments then re-do Morgan’s quest or edit your save file." I dont know what to do now.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes