PofB

Mar 24, 2021
I seem to be stuck and need some help. I'm with Rachel in the school, and she wants me to find a way to spy on Jack and the School Director. I'm given a full minute to figure it out, but I have no clue what I'm supposed to do, and searching through the walkthrough didn't help out much.

Zacidude

Nov 1, 2019
I seem to be stuck and need some help. I'm with Rachel in the school, and she wants me to find a way to spy on Jack and the School Director. I'm given a full minute to figure it out, but I have no clue what I'm supposed to do, and searching through the walkthrough didn't help out much.
Lord Ashram has made quite a full guide, you want page 17 of it, go to the upstairs boy bathroom and crawl to the vent.

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Zacidude

Nov 1, 2019
And on a side note, been playing this game starting this week. Awsomw game and I like it. But seriously, considering eveything else in there already, where's chloe and marcus cuz on "book of face", and also where's the bros and DPs?

I know lots of.... people don't like that part but yeah, like I said, with everything else in there already, just give them a skip.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
bug lucy quest can't do her quest
Not a bug, if you did a search first on this thread you'd find that it's a common mistake that some people mess up. Grab my guide to help avoid running issues.

Grab my guide, link is my sig and in the OP.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
She was my favorite in the last game. She was sweet but now she's just a ghetto ho.
The best way to describe her change in the OG game and in the Revamp is that in the first game she showed you what she wanted you to see but in the second game you learn who she really is, just like the majority of women in real life.

Stalker*_*

Aug 2, 2019
To each his own. I think she's the most interesting character of all the cast. Funny how taste works.
I would agree she is unique if Joanna didn't exist but Laura just feels like a shittier version of her.
She was my favorite in the last game. She was sweet but now she's just a ghetto ho.
Yea she just comes across as a bootleg Joanna in all the worst ways possible.

Last edited:

Ezio31

Feb 1, 2020
Mod scenes for v0.84.5
(I will be updating as the game is updated )

Mod
Mega
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Install mod
-Copy the files from the MOD folder and paste them into the "Mynewlife/data" folder
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Necessary-
some images are no longer in the new versions you have to download this patch

* If some are missing, please send me a message.

Paste on Mynewlife/www/img/pictures
Patch to fix missing images
Mega
*Compress version
Mega

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How to enter the gallery?
-Click on the icon that points
-Have fun :)
View attachment 688895
Sir when will Laura's scenes be added?

bouli0

Sep 2, 2017
The best way to describe her change in the OG game and in the Revamp is that in the first game she showed you what she wanted you to see but in the second game you learn who she really is, just like the majority of women in real life.
That's exactly how I see it too.

I would agree she is unique if Joanna didn't exist but Laura just feels like a shittier version of her.

Yea she just comes across as a bootleg Joanna in all the worst ways possible.
To me Laura is an ex closet-pervert who's grown out of her shell, and is going all out carpe-diem. With a geeky side as a bonus.

While Joanna remains the surefire slutty-lazy-fun aunt type. At least so far from what I've seen in revamp.

Maybe I'm missing some experience from the OV tough?
I didn't play it much.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
i miss alot of time in first game we can fuck her in bathroom now Revamp not update that back yet so sad

Stalker*_*

Aug 2, 2019
To me Laura is an ex closet-pervert who's grown out of her shell, and is going all out carpe-diem. With a geeky side as a bonus.

While Joanna remains the surefire slutty-lazy-fun aunt type. At least so far from what I've seen in revamp.

Maybe I'm missing some experience from the OV tough?
I didn't play it much.
I don't get that vibe from this Laura at all.

To me she's just a Mega Hoe like the MC. She's very open about not wanting a boyfriend and only wanting sex much like the MC and going off of what we hear from people in game she has a sexual relationship with Sasha and Clarisse for an unspecified period of time but if I were to guess at least high school and has molested her mother at the very least twice. When talking to her mother it seems as if Maria knew about her daughters perverted nature for a very long time even having gone to a counselor.

None of that screams ex closet-pervert to me. Imo I think you could only really get that feeling if you played the OG.

She just comes across as a openly geeky pervert you see in ecchi anime like Issei from DxD.

Last edited:

RisingCrude

Jun 3, 2021
Hey guys, i think imma need your help. I cannot go to any other classes cuz i need to go to the rooftop and find Phil (I've played this before in the earlier version so I know) but i haven't done anything to Pam and yet when I use the cheats to see the relationship pts and what i saw on Pam is already at 50 pts, is there something you can fix or do I have to start all over again? And do we start at Pam before or after the Party? Screenshot_2021-06-12-14-16-17-383_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg Screenshot_2021-06-12-14-17-23-945_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hey guys, i think imma need your help. I cannot go to any other classes cuz i need to go to the rooftop and find Phil (I've played this before in the earlier version so I know) but i haven't done anything to Pam and yet when I use the cheats to see the relationship pts and what i saw on Pam is already at 50 pts, is there something you can fix or do I have to start all over again? And do we start at Pam before or after the Party? View attachment 1242035 View attachment 1242037
When you have sex/special trigger with one of the other girls (Sharon, Brenda, Rachel etc ), Pam gets 50 pts added. Continue to play as normal. You should try to finish some of the girls story (Brenda, Nadine, Pam ) before party in order to see their sex scenes at the party.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes