Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
The cheat mod provides the ability to see all the scenes (providing you prepare before), without it you are limited to a few scenes at the party, same as if you prepare
I'm all too familiar with your mods and how they work, I was in a hurry when I posted and meant what you just said.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I tried the sleep way already and no good. Was trying to find the variable with no luck, with the name/# though shouldnt be a problem. Is there a good way to actually search variables? I have a few ways to look through them but basically got read it 1 at a time.
Just use the online save editor, then ctrl + f to search for either 1973 or "Pedir cita Maria", just make sure that if you search for 1973 that the switch name is "Pedir cita Maria". Change it from True to False, then go down to the bottom of the page and select "Download" to get your modified save.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Quick question. How do I tell the love points someone like Carol has? I can't seem to find it in the Book of Faces. Also, I have a car, but when I try to chose Car when setting up a date with Carol, it says I don't have a car. Do I need to be in the house to make it work?

anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
Where did the images in the Hentai Magazine you get come from

I can kinda make them out but my curiosity wants to see them full on lol

Pudding69

Dec 27, 2018
I played the old game right up until 2.1 when it was abandoned and I'd say the content level in O.845 revamp is now at the same level as where the old game left off. However, there's still lots of loose ends to tie up, including progressing the main story further, finishing indivdual stories of several NPCs and the mafia quests etc.
Wtf, rly? I stopped playing the old game (2.1) and it's been more than a year ago... How is this even possible. And I was thinking to start playing this game again...

Oct 11, 2020
Full Strategy Guide v0.84.5
The purpose of this strategy guide is to provide additional detailed information not in Book of Faces to assist in completing all quests correctly to get the most content out of this game. This means just about anything and everything in the game to help if your stuck or think you may have encountered a bug as it just might be a part of the semi-linear nature of the game or BoN being sneaky.

This included all the
How Do I...
Where Do I...
For: Maria/Amy/Sarah/Laura/Lucy/JoAnna/Helen
The Teachers: Mrs. Taylor/Mrs. Turner/Mrs. Jordan/Ms. Lisette
The Classmates: Rachel/Brenda/Sandra/Pam/Nadine/Jason/Phil/Carol/Daisy/Beth/Morgan/Marckus/Tyna
Full Dating Guide for: Carol/Daisy/Beth/Alison/Maria/Amy/Laura
Full info for: Tom's Party/Laura's Job Interview at the Mall/Rosy
Full info the all the Side Quests & Jobs: Mable (Hornet's Garage)/Director Smither (Hospital)/All 4 Babysitting jobs/Crazy Cat Lady/Debbie/Pink Weed
Full Guide for the Comic Expo

Though most of what's in this guide was found by me from multiple playing and digging through the game code while playing,
shout outs to these guys for their help:
Jieigh, chicho1958 & Symphony of the Night
And these guys for some info:
Wrecker & Jamieee

Get the PDF here:
MEGA:
Mega
ZippyShare:

My updated map for 0.83.5:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-83-5-alpha-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5272631

Bug fixes only mod:

Currently updating for 0.84.6...Soon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mr. Ashram, will you kindly show me the way to the full walkthrough of 0.8.6? I'm kinda lost here.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
One thing I never understand is, when Rachel comes over for the dinner date with the dad and Maria, she acts so over the top seeing the MC's room. Yet earlier in the game she was there giving him a titjob and then a blowjob. Why does she act like she's never been there before? Is that old code that was just never changed or something? Sorry, but just a small grevince with the continuity.

rysyrzy

Nov 10, 2017
all 6 places in library saying that there is nothing interesting anymore and carol still asking for informations about WW2.. kinda stuck

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Quick question. How do I tell the love points someone like Carol has? I can't seem to find it in the Book of Faces. Also, I have a car, but when I try to chose Car when setting up a date with Carol, it says I don't have a car. Do I need to be in the house to make it work?
Where did the images in the Hentai Magazine you get come from

I can kinda make them out but my curiosity wants to see them full on lol
where can i get the computer from? i cant at the game store and i need it for morgans quest
all 6 places in library saying that there is nothing interesting anymore and carol still asking for informations about WW2.. kinda stuck
My generic reply:
Grab my guide (link in my sig and in OP), it has just about everything on everyone and will help you see all the content you will miss the first time you play the game and help you to avoid issues while playing the game.

rysyrzy

Nov 10, 2017
My generic reply:
Grab my guide (link in my sig and in OP), it has just about everything on everyone and will help you see all the content you will miss the first time you play the game and help you to avoid issues while playing the game.
its not helping at all with a carol library quest bcs after i got all 6 clues shes not willing to talk to me (now go find informations about WW2)

Oct 11, 2020
Guys, I need help. I've downloaded new version from Mega yesterday and copied my previous saves in the save folder. but when i'm running the game, during load screen previous saves are not showing.

what am i doing wrong?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes