Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
Is it just me or is the implementation of the MC Personality types kind of a dead mechanic yet again? When is BoN going to be like "Hm, before I program this into the game, how complex will that be midgame? Is it possible without causing massive problems?" Hm, just a thought... Anyways decent update in terms of content.

Reactions: Cramone

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
yeah i did, idk what's going on lol
I did not follow your previous conversation, just read this post.
From the picture you provided, you seem to mix files for compress with FULL or vice-versa, maybe you used the wrong update patch or files on your game?

Compress is unencrypted hence .png extension
FULL is encrypted hence .rpgmvp extension

Depending on the system file tag, the game reads only one extension. If you are not aware of exactly what you did, I recommend you backup save and re-download the full game or compress. As there could be more missing files as you continue to play.

Last edited:

Viicktorii

Mar 7, 2019
Can you please tell me if you are working for the android version ?? because it has not been updated for a long time and the pc cheat mod also does not update it and on top of that it can no longer be downloaded because they deleted the file. someone who answers me sincerely.

Reactions: reppin-the-block

batuzayi

Jun 13, 2018
después de hablar con sasha en la tienda de cómics, laura vuelve contigo después de la escena de sexo en el perfil de laura dice, vuelve a tu habitación, alguien tiene un parche para este error o ese pequeño contenido es toda la actualización.
View attachment 1203497
Por lo que parece es todo el contenido, tenga en cuenta que la actualización salio en poco tiempo, y en las notas del parche solo identifica la linea de misiones de Laura

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
84.5 compressed update file is corrupted please fix it
Did you try re-downloading?
Because it is NOT corrupt. Your download was either bad or update your WinRar or other tool you used to extract(Sometimes this happens with outdated WinRar).
All extraction works fine on my end.

Can you please tell me if you are working for the android version ?? because it has not been updated for a long time and the pc cheat mod also does not update it and on top of that it can no longer be downloaded because they deleted the file. someone who answers me sincerely.
Use to play on android with cheats. The android port is not going to be updated until final v1.0 is out, MAYBE. Hence the top of the android port post had use Joiplay instead.

Last edited:

Cool_77

Nov 8, 2020
Do you have a detailed description of the development options at the party? I don't want to install the mod :rolleyes:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Is the Gallery mod a work in progress? I am playing as a Nurse and the various girls in the rooms have all since left the hospital but i cant find any way to find them again or replay their scenes and theyre not in the mod either. Im assuming the game is full of one time scenes you cant repeat without the Mod (and even then some perhaps not even with it?)

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I watched this guide, there is little about the party and a description of the party with the mod ... I asked because I thought maybe there is more detailed
The guide is rather thorough to me, there is not really any more details.
Only thing I can think off, is the game allows only a few scenes (3 I think) before the party ends. With the mod, the nine scenes are able to be seen before it ends. That's basically it.
Save and replay is your best bet without the mod for the scenes you want :whistle:.

Here is a post I mention about it some time back :LINK

Reactions: Cool_77

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
some scenes with mafia?i got none atm but in files i saw gentleman with redhqair mega tits

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
I did not follow your previous conversation, just read this post.
From the picture you provided, you seem to mix files for compress with FULL or vice-versa, maybe you used the wrong update patch or files on your game?

Compress is unencrypted hence .png extension
FULL is encrypted hence .rpgmvp extension

Depending on the system file tag, the game reads only one extension. If you are not aware of exactly what you did, I recommend you backup save and re-download the full game or compress. As there could be more missing files as you continue to play.
ah i see. honestly i might just say fuck it and redownload the whole thing lmao

PublicUseOps

Jun 2, 2017
I'm Stuck in a loop. Mrs. Sophie Taylor. Packages from the pharmacy and the store. when I was doing the quest I didn't bring both back at the same time she wants me to get them. both stores act like normal no packages. I tried the variable with RPG editor and saveeditor. 4-5. Doesn't work. I even tried 5-4 to start it over again. I think it's because I have a variable for the packages. anyone able to help me. or know what variable those packages are?
Edit: I figured out just changed that variable to 50 just skip to the end.

Last edited:

benzai626

Apr 21, 2017
I have a problem just after watching the fight on the tv, the MC sleep on the sofa and the morning somebody ring the bell
But when i go to see i see nobody
(sorry for the english it's not my first language)

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
Is the Gallery mod a work in progress? I am playing as a Nurse and the various girls in the rooms have all since left the hospital but i cant find any way to find them again or replay their scenes and theyre not in the mod either. Im assuming the game is full of one time scenes you cant repeat without the Mod (and even then some perhaps not even with it?)
There is no way to find them because they're one-time things whether you play with the mod or not.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes