Jieigh

May 26, 2020
i didn't understand the meaning of this .. its written in weird English
It's where the incoming threesome paths (or maybe the scenes directly) will start. Maria is in the kitchen on tuesdays 20:00 and amy is in Laura's room on tuesdays 23:00

Reactions: Y.So.Serious

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Can you give a save just before maria goes to otterlab without pantie and MC has to buy one for her from teracotta store...
I don't have a save right at that point, but I have saves from my 0.82 gameplay, however they are kinda far from complete. You can get them in my saves repository (just please don't post anything there, it's getting tiresome to ask for people to keep that thread clean)

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
now ive some manged to get laura quest to visit Sarah room and nothings happing
You probably have incest turned off

how do i switch to Laura again i had look but could only find other people asking
You can't switch to Laura "again". You have 2 chances to play as her only. Pizza time and getting the money on the following morning

i think have a glitch cause the lizzy quest wont start
No it's not a glitch, that quest was not developed yet

Last edited:

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
You didn't, it's likely a problem with the unpacking. Just extract the file I'm attaching inside your [[ www > img > system ]]

If something like this happen in the future, open the game's .zip, navigate inside your unpacker to find the missing tpgmvp, and frag it to the respective folder of the unpacked game
alright i extracted it, but i'm still not seeing the "balloon.png" it's asking for. the game is still failing to load for some reason

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
alright i extracted it, but i'm still not seeing the "balloon.png" it's asking for. the game is still failing to load for some reason
It's not a png, it will say "png" ingame but "rpgmvp" is how RPGMaker (the engine of this game) reads png files. Did you extract it inside the folder I instructed? If yes, then I have no idea of how to solve that

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
What is the incest patch for?
It opens scenes with Sarah, Lucy, and some threesomes (so far Noa+Alison and Marge+Sharon, but I'm guessing all the incoming house threesomes will need it). They are all developed by beggar and are part of the game, but he had to "hide" then behind an unnoficial patch so patreon wouldn't come after him

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Is there any way to mute the audio in the video sequences? When your sister dances, it suddenly explodes out of my speakers, and I'm not a fan of the music choice.
I think in the settings you can modify the volume levels of the music/effects etc.

Viicktorii

Mar 7, 2019
Does anyone know if there is an updated android version of the new version with the pc cheat mod .. on the home page it sends me to one but it is no longer available .. I only play on Android because my pc does not work well .. and for those of us who play on android they never update it.

Reactions: Kratos767

chaque

Jan 24, 2019
Mod scenes for v0.84.5
(I will be updating as the game is updated )

Mod
Mega
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Install mod
-Copy the files from the MOD folder and paste them into the "Mynewlife/data" folder
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Necessary-
some images are no longer in the new versions you have to download this patch

* If some are missing, please send me a message.

Paste on Mynewlife/www/img/pictures
Patch to fix missing images
Mega
*Compress version
Mega

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How to enter the gallery?
-Click on the icon that points
-Have fun :)
View attachment 688895
Are there hospital patient's scenes in the mod? I don't see any. And also there was not any scene of the girls in the pub too.

Reactions: Tunak23

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
w
Mod scenes for v0.84.5
(I will be updating as the game is updated )

Mod
Mega
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Install mod
-Copy the files from the MOD folder and paste them into the "Mynewlife/data" folder
-Necessary-
some images are no longer in the new versions you have to download this patch

* If some are missing, please send me a message.

Paste on Mynewlife/www/img/pictures
Patch to fix missing images
Mega
*Compress version
Mega

How to enter the gallery?
-Click on the icon that points
-Have fun :)
View attachment 688895
where to put the img folders for amy etc

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Trying the game, having fun but what ARE the controls. I cant turn off my phone off after checking it for example lol. Otherwise looks great and HUGE amount of content to check out.

Razy

May 30, 2017
Trying the game, having fun but what ARE the controls. I cant turn off my phone off after checking it for example lol. Otherwise looks great and HUGE amount of content to check out.
When you are in phone just go to lower left corner and press Z button on keyboard or click there. It will ask you to go back.

Reactions: Skode
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes