Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I'm sorry to be a bother, but cloudflare's currently having an issue with my part of the world, so i can't download attachments. Could someone please upload the incest patch for 0.84.5 to any other host site?
Here is the link for the incest patch on Mega

Reactions: georgetakei

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
In a weird situation where Book of Faces says I'm on Morgan quest part 2 "Use the cube to enter Lil Pop's house. And find Lil Pop's Notebook of Ryhmes" but I can't interact with Morgan at all in his home. I have no memory of doing the first part of the quest, but when I entered his house earlier I suddenly had a threesome with his mom and aunt.

I can have oral sex with both Sharon and Marge for some reason.

I've actually had this issue for a while, and earlier edited the variables regarding the director at the hospital because of this. Worried however this might cause me to have issues in the future now when the side quests appears to have greater influence on the main quest.

Edit: changed variable 261 (MorganQuest2) to 1 and it worked fine until 62 "Talk to Marge in her home", because instead of continuing the quest she just wants to have sex. Changing variable 264 and 265 to 0 hasn't helped either (SHaron Sexo and Marge Sexo).

Last edited:

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Mod scenes for v0.84
(I will be updating as the game is updated )

Mod
Mega
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Install mod
-Copy the files from the MOD folder and paste them into the "Mynewlife/data" folder
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Necessary-
some images are no longer in the new versions you have to download this patch

* If some are missing, please send me a message.
Patch to fix missing images
Mega
*Compress version
Mega

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How to enter the gallery?
-Click on the icon that points
-Have fun :)
View attachment 688895
this is the scene i am talking about

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Snow972

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
In a weird situation where Book of Faces says I'm on Morgan quest part 2 "Use the cube to enter Lil Pop's house. And find Lil Pop's Notebook of Ryhmes" but I can't interact with Morgan at all in his home. I have no memory of doing the first part of the quest, but when I entered his house earlier I suddenly had a threesome with his mom and aunt.

I can have oral sex with both Sharon and Marge for some reason.

I've actually had this issue for a while, and earlier edited the variables regarding the director at the hospital because of this. Worried however this might cause me to have issues in the future now when the side quests appears to have greater influence on the main quest.
Try replaying the game using my guide (link in my sig), you will see all the game content that you will miss the first time you play it, it has just about everything on everyone and you far less likely to run into an issue if you use it.

Snow972

Dec 4, 2017
this is the scene i am talking about
Okay, I'll try to add more content from Maria tonight.
but I don't know if it is good to keep adding more content since (BON) it overwrites the images or removes some that are required and it is a hassle to find what they were.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I feel like the dev half the time isn't sure where he wants to go with a lot of the characters, like i'm sure the vast majority have no pre-planned story arch. Then he gets an idea that gets him hard and he goes headlong into it. That would explain the sudden big gear switches in characters personality.
Are you talking about how the characters from the OG game are to the Revamp?
In the OG game what you said sounds about right as there were plenty of character personality changes during that game.
But as for this one, not really as the characters personalities have not really changed from the beginning of the Revamp story to now as they are acting more like they would in real life in the situations they are in. BoN has also said on discord that he knows exactly where the characters and story is going.

Don't believe me, go back and replay the game but this time pay attention to the not so subtle hints about how they are.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Try replaying the game using my guide (link in my sig), you will see all the game content that you will miss the first time you play it, it has just about everything on everyone and you far less likely to run into an issue if you use it.
I'm super thankful for your guide, been great for dates etc, but I'm more or less 100% complete with everything else, so replaying the game isn't really an option.

Added this to my old post:

changed variable 261 (MorganQuest2) to 1 and it worked fine until 62 "Talk to Marge in her home", because instead of continuing the quest she just wants to have sex. Changing variable 264 and 265 to 0 hasn't helped either (SHaron Sexo and Marge Sexo).

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Are you talking about how the characters from the OG game are to the Revamp?
In the OG game what you said sounds about right as there were plenty of character personality changes during that game.
But as for this one, not really as the characters personalities have not really changed from the beginning of the Revamp story to now as they are acting more like they would in real life in the situations they are in. BoN has also said on discord that he knows exactly where the characters and story is going.

Don't believe me, go back and replay the game but this time pay attention to the not so subtle hints about how they are.
I'm talking about the frequency of changes from the entire thing from the beginning of the old game right through the revamp. Its been years and the characters have changed many times. There are also still inconsistencies in the characters, even in the revamp.

Yes the characters may now have a set personality at this stage of the 'revamp'. However, i'm talking about the fact you'd usually plan out a plot and character arch at the start of a project, rather then constantly chopping and changing them on the fly.

Its undoubtedly delayed the production of the game overall by a significant amount of time by developing the game this way.

Reactions: MaxBlackOut

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
changed variable 261 (MorganQuest2) to 1 and it worked fine until 62 "Talk to Marge in her home", because instead of continuing the quest she just wants to have sex. Changing variable 264 and 265 to 0 hasn't helped either (SHaron Sexo and Marge Sexo).
I mentioned about replaying because of the possibilities of running into more issues in the future but if you have completed the game to the end of the 0.84.5 then you're probably ok.

There are also still inconsistencies in the characters, even in the revamp.

Yes the characters may now have a set personality at this stage of the 'revamp'. However, i'm talking about the fact you'd usually plan out a plot and character arch at the start of a project, rather then constantly chopping and changing them on the fly.

Its undoubtedly delayed the production of the game overall by a significant amount of time by developing the game this way.
Re-read the last sentence in my first response to you as this is incorrect.

does anyone know where Amy's special place is in the new update date?
Grab my guide (link in my sig), you will see all the game content that you will miss the first time you play it, it has just about everything on everyone and you far less likely to run into an issue if you use it.

Reactions: Minipax84

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Does this update continue on after the choice of which gang to warn, or does it just add more for the girls? Just curious. Would love to find out what happens next.

SlumberingNaM

Aug 1, 2017
Mod scenes for v0.84.5
(I will be updating as the game is updated )

Mod
Mega
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Install mod
-Copy the files from the MOD folder and paste them into the "Mynewlife/data" folder
-Necessary-
some images are no longer in the new versions you have to download this patch

* If some are missing, please send me a message.
Patch to fix missing images
Mega
*Compress version
Mega

How to enter the gallery?
-Click on the icon that points
-Have fun :)
View attachment 688895
Where do i put the image patch file?

Reactions: Minipax84

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Does this update continue on after the choice of which gang to warn, or does it just add more for the girls? Just curious. Would love to find out what happens next.
O'Donnel and William make appearances and have a very mior part in Laura's story.
BoN has already said the next update will be Sarah's update and hinted that Lucy will be the next major updated after that.
Since 0.84.5 was mostly a setup for more Laura side quests for her + MC threesomes with the house girls + Clarisse and Shasha there might be more x.x.5 updates focusing on her and these things.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Re-read the last sentence in my first response to you as this is incorrect.
There is no need, as I disagree.

Not including the drastic differences in character from the old game to 'revamp', in the current revamp;

There are others but there are sufficient there to my view that the NPC Character stories are not consistent, even within the revamp. The way many of the character individual stories are cobbled together, its evident that the many different iterations of the game have left things in somewhat of a muddle. Even if the dev knows where they want to go with the overall main story, the wide character pool and many re-works to the story have left a lot of collateral damage.

Whether I like the changes or not is irrelevant to the point of consistency.

Reactions: Logan3000x
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes